PDA

View Full Version : Need help finding large vacation home

tlmcma
11-26-2011, 10:27 AM
Hi there -

My extended family will be visiting Orlando from 4/21/12-4/28/12. There will be 10 of us - we would like to rent a home with at least 5 bedrooms, preferably more. We would like to keep the price about $2000 for the week. Our requirements are a private pool, internet access and a game room for the kids would be nice. We will be traveling with 5 adults, 4 teens and a 10 year old, so Disney themed rooms are not a necessity, but we would like something a little more "high-end", if that is possible for the price. I know of Windsor Hills - I like that area a lot because of the community pool, etc that the teens could explore, but I'm having trouble finding a large enough home that meets our requirements. We will be visiting Disney and Universal, so anywhere in between would be a great location.

If anyone could recommend a specific large vacation home where they have stayed we would really appreciate it!

dougsmom98
11-26-2011, 07:31 PM
Emerald Isle is close by and has a community pool. They have some very large houses in that development. I would check out this link and see what looks good to you.

http://www.vrbo.com/search/usa/florida/central-disney-orlando/kissimmee/central-west/emerald-island-resor?q=kissimmee%20florida%20#a0

Chelley00
11-26-2011, 08:01 PM
We are looking for the same type house in about the same price range :)

I've found a few 5-6 bedroom houses in Windsor Hills, but I'm having much better luck looking in Emerald Isle and Formosa Gardens.

If you search for 6 bedroom on this board, it brings up a couple of threads that have some recommendations on them.

KayR
11-27-2011, 12:47 PM
Windsor Palms has 5 and 6 bedroom homes and is closeby to Windsor Hills / Emerald Island. It was built by the same builders as WH and has similar amenities to WH but it is not as large (which I like). It has the on site movie theater, clubhouse, games rooms, sports courts, onsite store. You should be able to get something in your price range at WP

www.windsor-palms-resort-orlando.com
www.windsor-palms-florida.net

have homes on Windsor Palms

Emerald Island is also a good community, but not as many community amenities if that is what you want.

www.StayAtEmeraldIsland.com for homes on Emerald Island

Hope that helps

--Kay

kkar
11-29-2011, 11:45 AM
Terra Verde Resort has homes with up to 7 bedrooms.
Here's their site:
www.terra-verde-villas.com

WBY
11-29-2011, 08:01 PM
I am also looking for a good neighborhood with at least 6 bedrooms.

bzlitme
11-29-2011, 08:22 PM
We like Windsor Palms. Nice pool, game room, movie room, and a manned gate house. It's our favorite, plus a great location.

DisneyLoverUSA
12-03-2011, 06:05 PM
When I was looking at vacation rental homes through Villa Direct I saw they had 6 and 7 bedroom homes available. You can Google them.