PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving & Happy Dance!

Buckeye Fan
11-24-2011, 09:40 AM
First, I'd like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! :hug:

We are 27 days and counting. When I go back to work, it will be 23! :dance3: Hope many of your are getting close. :goodvibes

mom of princessx2
11-24-2011, 10:38 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to you as well. We are very close too. 15 days till we leave and already checking the weather forcast daily!!:santa:

lah3hh
11-24-2011, 11:48 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone as well.

We are a little further behind the previous posters but we are 36 days till we arrive. Try to save a little nice weather for us if you can...:thumbsup2

Buckeye Fan
11-24-2011, 01:38 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to you as well. We are very close too. 15 days till we leave and already checking the weather forcast daily!!:santa:

Thanks! We have about 28 people who will be here in an hour! :scared1: That's what it's all about, though, right? :rolleyes:

Wow! You guys are really close! I'm jealous. The days aren't passing fast enough for me. :bored:

Daily weather...:thumbsup2 Looks like you have some nice days ahead. I've checked, too, but we're still too far out to truly know.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone as well.

We are a little further behind the previous posters but we are 36 days till we arrive. Try to save a little nice weather for us if you can...:thumbsup2

Thanks! I hope the weather cooperates for all of us. We usually go over spring break, and it's always just beautiful. I hope the weather just makes it worth leaving OH for! ;) All kidding aside, unless it's 30 and cold, we'll have a ball! Hope your wait flies by.

dnoyes
11-24-2011, 02:08 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to you.

We have 45 days to wait still :sad2:

PoohsFan1
11-24-2011, 03:04 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to you too....we are close, but it is still far away (at least it seems like it to me :rotfl:). We are arriving a week later than what my ticker is saying only because my kids don't know about the 7 night cruise before hand :goodvibes.