PDA

View Full Version : Vacation Strategy/Vacation Upgrades - Which is better ??

tjlamphere
11-23-2011, 09:42 AM
I am booking a 10 night stay at Wyndham Bonnet Creek...I have checked with these two companies for a 2 bedroom deluxe...one is offering a price that is about 25% less than the other. I am looking for feedback why I should pay a company 25% more unless they are providing value added service, and is that worth hundreds of $$ more ???? :confused:

brucerob62
11-23-2011, 11:53 AM
I am booking a 10 night stay at Wyndham Bonnet Creek...I have checked with these two companies for a 2 bedroom deluxe...one is offering a price that is about 25% less than the other. I am looking for feedback why I should pay a company 25% more unless they are providing value added service, and is that worth hundreds of $$ more ???? :confused:

I dont know which company is offering what. But IF one of them is vacationstrategy.com....go with it. I used them..very nice to work with. Gave me the best deal of anyone. Highly recommend them..i got a 2 bd for $400 for 5 nites..

snappy
11-25-2011, 11:28 AM
I have booked through Ken and Denise Price (vacation upgrades) 6-7 times, only once for a stay of more than 5 days. Their price is less 60 days before your vacation. We travel usually non-peak. They never failed to get us the lower rate at 60 days. He or his wife check first thing on the 60 day mark to lower the price.

My sister has also booked through them, once at the Bonnet Creek location, once in Panama City beach.

I am really a fan of this owner. It might be possible to get a lower price elsewhere, but as I usually combine a stay with a DVC stay, I would not save much. I feel very comfortable with the transactions, and intend to book with them rather than buying more DVC points in the future.

It surprised me how much I like Wyndham Bonnet Creek since I love the the DVC Boardwalk villas so much. A split stay with DVC is my ultimate choice.

lilasmom
11-26-2011, 07:25 PM
We used Vacation Strategy this past October, they were the cheapest and their service was awesome. I was hesistant, but now I can't wait to use them again!