PDA

View Full Version : Nice restaurant off site

AllesonWonderland
11-22-2011, 09:40 PM
We're going to a wedding at Shades of Green in January and the couple would like to go out for a rehearsal-type dinner the night before. I was thinking it might be more economical to venture out of the parks, any suggestions on somewhere to go? There will be at least 4 kids along, ages 9-14. TIA!

Orlando Vic
11-22-2011, 11:06 PM
There are so many choices. Look at the restaurants on Orlando's Restaurant Row (Sand lake Road, West of I-4). In particular I would recommend Seasons 52 and Bonefish Grill. If you are interested in Seasons 52, reservations are a good idea. Book on Open Table.

AllesonWonderland
11-23-2011, 08:25 AM
There are so many choices. Look at the restaurants on Orlando's Restaurant Row (Sand lake Road, West of I-4). In particular I would recommend Seasons 52 and Bonefish Grill. If you are interested in Seasons 52, reservations are a good idea. Book on Open Table.

I knew there would be lots of options, but figured asking here would be easier than going through the trip advisor ratings and trying to figure out which were closest to WDW. Thank you so much for the suggestions!