PDA

View Full Version : Seralago Hotel

PrincessSuzanne
11-21-2011, 01:06 PM
What can you tell me about the Seralago? I know they have some great rates, but is there anything wrong with it? What is it close to?

We have decided to go down for our Disney trip a day early and looked at staying here. We are booked at CSR, because Pop wasn't available, but since we won't have time to spend at the resort, I think we should just stay offsite for that first night.

I have also been looking at the Clarion Inn LBV

miasmomma
11-21-2011, 05:56 PM
It is right next door to Old Town. We stayed there for one night before our Pop reservation started last summer. Glad it was only for one night. It was decently clean, but was run down and the area seemed seedy. It is only my opinion, but I wouldn't stay here again. We got 2 rooms for $50 for both through Priceline. I guess it was good for what I paid, but not my first choice.

TeresaZ
11-21-2011, 06:30 PM
It is right next door to Old Town. We stayed there for one night before our Pop reservation started last summer. Glad it was only for one night. It was decently clean, but was run down and the area seemed seedy. It is only my opinion, but I wouldn't stay here again. We got 2 rooms for $50 for both through Priceline. I guess it was good for what I paid, but not my first choice.

I agree with this. It is OK clean wise - I would advise wearing socks or shoes the entire time you are in your room (they will get filthy!) and I would probably wear shower shoes. It is OK for one night. Old Towne is kinda neat to go see.

I don't think I would stay here again. My MIL got the room for the same reason you are doing it (we got in a day early before checking into OKW).

PrincessSuzanne
11-21-2011, 08:06 PM
I think I'm gonna pass then. I really wanted to be closer to DTD, I don't know anything about Old Town