PDA

View Full Version : holiday inn maingate east!

tonums
11-19-2011, 06:23 AM
I got this room for $42 through work, actually I booked a kids suite but asked and was given an executive king. THEN I looked it up on trip advisor and got so bummed, the reviews were pretty bad. We checked in I was shocked! Our room is spacious, very clean!, a whirlpool tub, pull out sofa (kids get sofa, mom and dad get pillowtop king) a kitchenette with a sink, fridge, microwave and counter. A small desk with fast "free wireless, a balcony with a child lock. After staying at our beloved pop 5 times, this room is so comfy! Most. Importantly, they still play that disney info channel that the kids can watch for hours, lol.

ncc1701
11-20-2011, 02:40 PM
Glad to hear :) it worked out.The thing I noticed on Tripadvisor is to note how current the review is.I've also read reviews of places we stayed at that having me wondering were we at the same hotel :confused3(both good and bad)
It's possible the hotel has been refurbished and/or under new managment

OhioJewels
12-01-2011, 02:16 PM
I am so glad you posted this and to hear how wonderful the hotel turned out to be!

I was thinking of booking this hotel for 1 night during an upcoming vacation, until I saw the reviews and I got very worried. After seeing your post though it has given me new hope :)