PDA

View Full Version : ?'s about a DVC Split Stay-never done it before

Winky65
11-18-2011, 09:22 AM
We are leaving in a week, and doing a split stay-2 nights at SSR, and then 8 nights and BWV. I know we just let them know at SSR that we are switching resorts and they will get our bags to BWV. We check out of SSR first thing that morning. My question is-is there any reason to go to BWV first thing? I know if we were not doing a DVC, we would need our keys most likely to use as tickets, but we purchased from Undercover Tourist. I only ask because I called Disney when I could not do online check-in for the second part of the stay (which i think is the norm?) And she told me we had to go to the resort first, but then when I told her we were renting DVC points she seemed confused.

I don't see any reason to have to go to BWV until after our day at a park, but wanted to make sure I was not missing something.

Thanks for any help. Been a long year waiting, but almost here!

tomandrobin
11-18-2011, 11:37 AM
you do not have to go to BWV first.

thepops
11-18-2011, 12:40 PM
The only other reason you might check in would be if you are doing the dining plan, so that you'd get the next set of credits. If your park day happened to be EPCOT and you wanted a break, then you could certainly pop over and get the keys.

Winky65
11-18-2011, 12:48 PM
Great, thanks so much for the info.