PDA

View Full Version : Help with 4 bedroom w/access to resort-like pool ?

scottr
11-16-2011, 04:11 PM
Maybe somebody can help me with this ....
Here's what I'm looking for:

1. 4 bedroom home/townhome/condo/villa. (no preference other than cost)
2. Private pool.
3. Access to resort -like pool/hot tub/amenities, etc.
4. Relatively close to Disney.
5. Nicely furnished in a good area.

In other words, I would like to be able to spend 2/3 pool days with my kids around a great resort pool AND have the convenience of dipping in my own private pool after a long day in the parks. If I had to choose one or the other, I'd choose a great pool/lazy river/kids activities, etc. Adding a private pool however, would be ideal.

Does anybody have any recomendations or tips ?

Brian Noble
11-16-2011, 04:39 PM
The best shot is probably Reunion. I can't think of any other development that has both private pools and anything approaching a "serious" resort pool amenity.

http://www.orlandoreunionrentals.com/

Windsor Hills has a free-form pool with a smallish slide, but it's not at all in the same league.

scottr
11-16-2011, 05:58 PM
Great info ! But maybe I've overstated how nice the resort pool needs to be. A decent sized pool would work. I just want something that satisfies my teen guests need to walk around and explore a bit away from the adults. Windsor Hills or equivalent would probably be sufficient, and definitely a bit more budget-friendly.

Any ideas on house/townhome rentals that have a nice central pool as well ?

mousemom11
11-16-2011, 07:27 PM
Great info ! But maybe I've overstated how nice the resort pool needs to be. A decent sized pool would work. I just want something that satisfies my teen guests need to walk around and explore a bit away from the adults. Windsor Hills or equivalent would probably be sufficient, and definitely a bit more budget-friendly.

Any ideas on house/townhome rentals that have a nice central pool as well ?

Here's the link to the Windsor Hills section of vrbo.com:

http://www.vrbo.com/vacation-rentals/usa/florida/central-disney-orlando/kissimmee/west#a2568

dtum
11-17-2011, 12:29 PM
Windsor Hills and Emerald Island both have 4-bed pool homes with private pool and a resort pool/club house. No lazy river---could try Bonnet Creek for lazy river, but no private pool. Both WH and EI are very close to WDW. BC is on WDW property and has a bus that runs to WDW parks. There is a lot of info on here for all these places.