April 2006 Old Key West
June 1993 off site somewhere in Kissimmee
April 1980??? Fort Wilderness Campground

Thinking of being brave and stay at an RCI resort in July
:eek:

A penny your thoughts:confused3

Jo*Mama
11-16-2011, 07:44 AM
We haven't stayed at any of the HGVC but when we stayed at the Fountains in 2009 the crowd there was kinda rough. I know they offer a lot of free/cheap weekends with timeshare presentations to the general public. The facilities were nice but I would not stay there again due to that factor.

HeartWDW
11-20-2011, 07:36 PM
I've stayed at the Hilton Grand Int'l twice. It's a very nice timeshare. It's directly behind the big premium outlet mall, which I loved! But the pools, staff and rooms were great. I've never stayed at the Fountains, though.

aubeone
11-20-2011, 10:25 PM
My brother and I own a timeshare together and I am using it for an RCI exchange in Orlando at the end of June/July. As mentioned, my family has only stayed in DVC Villas over the least several years. We have narrowed our choices to:

Sheraton Vistana Resort
The Fountains
Hilton Grand Vacation at International

The Fountains appears to be the best RCI exchange value. We can get a 2BDR for the equivalent exchange of a 1BDR at the others.

I would love any additional feedback on these resorts.

Detailor
11-21-2011, 08:22 AM
The HGVC resorts are among the nicest in the Orlando area and I'd highly recommend any of the three HGVCs. IMO, the Marriotts, HGVCs, Starwoods (Sheraton brand) and DVCs are at the top level of Orlando timeshares followed by a few others that I think are very nice as well.

Dick Taylor