PDA

View Full Version : Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista

Meshell2002
11-12-2011, 11:51 AM
We stayed on 11/5/11 this past week for one night prior to our on site reservation. It is very close to the WDW DTD entrance.

Pros
Close to WDW
Newly renovated
Pool & Splash zone (though it was too cold to use)
Breakfast Buffet (not free....but added 2 adults to reservation for $10 and our kids ate free)
Front staff....very friendly...bell services had my stroller waiting for me!
gated/ security for parking if you drive
shuttle service (we had a car but they do have one)
price....we stayed for $49...that included the extra $10 for breakfast buffet for 2 adults.

Cons
Housekeeping is a little lax....we had mold growing in the ceiling of the tub. There was hair in the corner of the bathroom behind the door and on the floor under the shower curtain. The mini-fridge had food crumbs from the last guest.

We stayed on the first floor (room 2112)...a few roaches snuck in on us. The first floor is near a bunch of little ponds that attract them, we were on the interstate side and the road noise was a bit much for me (I'm a pretty light sleeper my husband had no problem w/ it). If I had to do it again I'd ask for 2nd or 3rd floor, and for the side not near the interstate. If we had been staying more than one night I would have requested a different room....but for one night it was ok.

Just People
11-14-2011, 12:17 AM
We always stay at the Clarion Inn LBV when we don't use our DVC membership. It's a great hotel for the price. There's always a great rate available out there. Location is right next to WDW. :thumbsup2

nokidz
11-17-2011, 12:44 PM
this hotel is our choice aswell. not too fussy on the restaurant, but it gets us by. the price is usually good.