PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Villa or Condo for next fall

Seeker615
11-07-2011, 12:02 PM
Hello - We would like to stay off-site next fall and were wondering what everyone recommended as far as a villa or condo. There will be 7-9 of us going. Most are adults. If anyone has a website to look at that would be great too!

Also - does any of the places have transportation? I am sure we will be getting a vehicle but on the off chance of somebody wanting to do something different this might be an option too.

Thank you

bcinohio
11-07-2011, 12:46 PM
We rented a house I found on www.vrbo.com (#256608) back in 2010 and we have it booked again for June 2012. It is a 4bed/3 bath with pool and gameroom in Sunset Lakes. Very close to everything. We loved it. It sleeps 9.

7165red
11-08-2011, 02:17 PM
check out www.orlandovillas.com, www.homeaway.com & www.virbo.com. You shouldn't have much trouble find a large villas. I don't think any od the villas provide transportation to wdw.

Catira
11-08-2011, 02:24 PM
I would recommend Wyndham Bonnet Creek. Since you have a big group you could either rent two 2 bedroom units or maybe even a 4 bedroom unit. This resort is within Lake Buena Vista and sits next door to Disneys Carribean Beach. They do have a shuttle service to the parks, though not as frequent as when you stay onsite at disney hotel. Try redweek.com or maybe ebay.com. There is a "we love Bonnet Creek" thread here on the dis with much more info and pics.

mousemom11
11-09-2011, 03:10 PM
We rented the Formosa Boulevard villa back in November 2009 and loved it. The house was just as pictured, in great shape, and the owners were very easy to work with. It is in the Formosa Estates subdivision south of WDW off 192. By taking the Sherberth Road shortcut, we were at AK in 5 minutes, Epcot and DHS in 10 minutes, and MK TTC in 15 minutes. They also have other villas if this one doesn't meet your needs.

http://www.villatorent.us/

Seeker615
11-10-2011, 07:39 AM
Thank you for the advice. I am just starting to look at everything. It is amazing how reasonable these places are and how much they offer!