PDA

View Full Version : On-line Dining Reservations not working!

Jonesloonybin
11-01-2011, 06:26 AM
Ugh. I have been trying over and over but I keep getting a message on their site saying Error 500 - Server Error!

:headache::mad:

Guess I will have to wait and call in. Is anyone else having problems???

Terri

cheerful chickadee
11-01-2011, 06:31 AM
I'm having trouble with it too!!

We're at our 180 day mark and I was trying to make a reservation for May 4th, (in our 10 day window) and it makes me confirm our resort reservation so I enter in our reservation number but it's keeps saying it cannot confirm our reservation therefore I cannot book that far out! I've tried entering it 5 times now and even switched browsers, still not working. Guess I'll be calling in a half hour. I was so looking forward to doing it online.

Jonesloonybin
11-01-2011, 06:49 AM
This is so frustrating. Why can Disney come up with the best rides and such, but cannot have a website that works! :headache: :confused3

I was hoping that I could get this done online and then get back to bed. :rolleyes:

Terri

nutty4wdw
11-01-2011, 07:04 AM
there's another thread about the same thing. seems like many people who tried yesterday and today are having problems. i too cannot confirm my reservation on line. they can't find the reservation. yesterday was my 180 day so i tried on line adr's. after a while i just called. tried all day yesterday and this morning just for the heck of it to see if it's working but it's still not working.

disney site has a not so good reputation. they need new techs or something. they have many glitch's. hopefully it will be up and running soon. but i wouldn't wait especially if you want popular restaurants. better to call

bbluvsdis
11-01-2011, 08:18 PM
I too could not get the site to find my reservation even though I was logged on under my account and the reservation was right there on the site! :confused: I was however able to call and get all the ADRs I was looking for including Le Cellier. :yay:

Jonesloonybin
11-01-2011, 09:24 PM
I too could not get the site to find my reservation even though I was logged on under my account and the reservation was right there on the site! :confused: I was however able to call and get all the ADRs I was looking for including Le Cellier. :yay:

:cool1:

I am glad you got everything you were looking for. I did also. I was hoping for an earlier Crystal Palace, but I am going to keep checking in case someone cancels...if not, I will keep the one I have. I was also able to reserve Tutto Italia for May 6th! Many people are saying they could not make one there. For Rainforest Cafe (at AK) I got a dinner reservation by calling them directly. Disney was not showing anything.

tiredsigh
11-01-2011, 10:39 PM
Today was my 180 days. The system showed my reservation when I signed in but wouldn't recognize it for dining reservations. We do DxDP so I had to call with a lot of reservations. :sad2:

At least the CM's on the phones were super nice and patient :thumbsup2