PDA

View Full Version : Dining Plan

beachbug79
10-30-2011, 11:38 PM
Anyone know if you are able to make adr's if you are staying in one of the timeshare resorts? I can not pay for the ddp until I arrive, and I know some require a payment when making the reservation if you do not have the ddp. If anyone can shed some light on this, I would really appreciate it. I do the ddp because I like eating well, and we try to do the 2 credit signature restaurants at night, and they are hard to get into! Thank you

FANTASMIC TEXANS
10-31-2011, 12:17 AM
If you have a confirmed reservation, you can make adr's.

havoc315
10-31-2011, 06:47 AM
Anyone can make ADRs, you don't even need to be staying on property.

But I believe you are wrong about adding the ddp at the time of arrival. I believe even DVC bookings, the ddp must be booked in advance. (you said timeshare, but I assume you meant DVC. An offsite time share would not be eligible for ddp).

Disneymadhouse
10-31-2011, 10:35 AM
Yes you have to add the DDP a minimum of 48 hours before checking into resort.

Claire :)

rlovew
10-31-2011, 11:20 AM
You can either add the dining plan before making reservations and pay for it at the time of booking or pay for the reservations that require payment at the time of booking and get a credit back on your card when you use the dining plan to pay when you get there. You must however contact DVC and pay for and add the dining plan prior to arrival.

vicki_c
10-31-2011, 12:43 PM
Although rlovew mentioned this - I just want to stress since it was mentioned by the OP - that you cannot pay for the DDP on arrival. That was true in the past, but it no longer is.

Must be added and paid for in full no less than 48 hours out.

beachbug79
10-31-2011, 10:09 PM
Thank you everyone for your input. I would rather pay for it prior to arrival, and make my adr's before I get there. Its actually fun doing them, although I change them around all the time, cause I change my mind on where we are going to be, its still fun. And its such a nice relief to know that they are pre paid. This is our first time renting a dvc property, we usually just book through WDW.com, but we are changing it up a bit..