PDA

View Full Version : Use of Snack Credits on the DDP

MVC1225
10-30-2011, 01:02 PM
My girlfriend and I are going to F&W and plan to use most of our 8 snack credits there. We will probably have to pay for 3-5 items OOP so I was wondering if you can have a CM apply snack credit for one item on your ticket and pay OOP for the second item even if you still have snack credits remaining? For example, if the first booth we go to is Ireland while we still have 8 snack credits available, can we order the Fisherman's Pie and the Lava Cake and tell the CM to use a snack credit on the Pie but pay OOP for the Cake on the same ticket or do we have to place two separate orders? Our plan is to use the snack credits on more expensive items and pay OOP for the less expensive items to maximize our DDP snack credit.

Thanks for your help.

POOHsie
10-31-2011, 08:42 AM
In my opinion, technically, yes, you should be able to assign DDP to one snack item and pay OOP for the second item. However, F&W is so busy, those booths remind me of Lucy Ricardo working the conveyer belt at the chocolate candy factory. That is, you are being pushed thru at warp speed, and there is not a lot of quality listening going on. Plus, there's many foreign language workers. So I would try to do something to emphasize your request, like have your DDP card out in one hand, and cash in your other hand, and try to draw a visual picture for the person ringing you up, to get their understanding about what you want.

havoc315
10-31-2011, 10:25 AM
Yes, you can do that... BUT... it can get confusing for the CMs, for make sure you are clear, and check your receipts afterwards.

MVC1225
10-31-2011, 01:23 PM
Thank you both. I think the safest thing will be to have both of us in line and get two tickets.