PDA

View Full Version : Cream cheese count as snack?

lizzytizzy
10-29-2011, 04:41 PM
I plan to bring bagels with me to Disney . Would anyone know if cream cheese bought from a resort's store counts as a snack credit?

Thanks?:dance3::laughing::cheer2::banana:

hannahdrewmom
10-29-2011, 05:03 PM
My guess (and just a guess) would be no. Most items that are not single servings are not considered a snack no matter what the cost/value is. Good luck!

chocovrdmicears
10-29-2011, 05:32 PM
I believe the individual cream cheese packages are .50 - I am not sure if they are considered a snack on the Dining Plan - but DON'T waste one on them! Yikes! I would pay the .50 per day and use your credit for something YUMMY -- Too many other snack options well worth the credit!:)

queendisney
10-29-2011, 06:12 PM
I believe the individual cream cheese packages are .50 - I am not sure if they are considered a snack on the Dining Plan - but DON'T waste one on them! Yikes! I would pay the .50 per day and use your credit for something YUMMY -- Too many other snack options well worth the credit!:)

Yes agreed..
If you do want to purchase the cream cheese they do large packs of it in the resort stores instead of buying a small individual portion, it works out cheaper:)