PDA

View Full Version : Bonnet Creek question

MickeyHereWeCome!
10-29-2011, 12:22 PM
Hi! I'm really tempted to try a week at Bonnet Creek this June. We stayed offsite two years ago, and really hated the hassle of driving to MK...so much that we decided we didn't want to stay offsite again.

I see that Bonnet Creek offers its own transportation. I would love to know where their bus lets you off at MK. Do they take you just to TTC or up where the other buses let you off, right at MK? We would probably still drive to the other parks, but would love to avoid that with MK. Are the buses big or those little commuter van type buses? I know it has scheduled times, but will they send the bus back if not everyone fit on the first bus?

TIA

PoohHappens
10-29-2011, 08:02 PM
The MK bus from Bonnet Creek does take you to the TTC. You will have to take the monorail or the ferry over to the MK. We did not find this to be a problem most of the time as we were able to walk right up to the next monorail. As far as the full bus question, we were never on one so I do not know. One other option would be you can drive to one of the MK resorts and pay to valet park for the day (like the contemporary) and then walk or monorail over to MK. Don't know if that would help you. Last time we stayed off site we vowed never again, then we stayed a few weeks ago at Bonnet Creek. Our future plans include Bonnet Creek. We found the bus system to work great and so did driving when we preferred. Good luck.

MickeyHereWeCome!
10-30-2011, 11:04 AM
Thank you. I didn't realize the valet parking was even an option...I thought you could only park for 2 hours or so. So many decisons:goodvibes

JimMIA
10-30-2011, 11:52 AM
The Wyndham buses are full-sized buses, not the smaller types like you might see for an airport shuttle, etc.