PDA

View Full Version : DDP,two parties,one resort reservation

Lancer
10-28-2011, 09:45 PM
Heres the situation. I am traveling solo and meeting friends at WDW. I got them a room through my DVC points so, even though we are not sharing rooms, expenses or even travelling together, their names appear on the resort reservation along with mine.

I would like to purchase the DDP, however, my friends do not. I seem to remember reading something to the effect that if one person does the DDP everyone in the party has to. Does that refer to purchasing the plan or its use at a table service meal? Can I still purchase the DDP seperately without my friends having to?:confused3

Thanks!

3pletprincesses
10-30-2011, 08:11 PM
since you have seperate rooms, you should be able to add the dining plan to your room only and not affect them.

All the people in the same room have to have the same plan. If they would have been in your room, then yes it would affect them and they would have to purchase it too. It doesn't affect your restaurant experience either. When you they ask about bill, tell them you are seperate from the others and say you are on the dining plan. they will bring 2 seperate bills

Lancer
10-30-2011, 08:20 PM
Thank you so much for the reply, it was exactly the answer I was hoping for. :thumbsup2