PDA

View Full Version : Boma or Sanaa?

danielephant
10-27-2011, 08:01 PM
Which would you choose? Based on over all experience. We have zoo passes and go every other week so we are used to seeing the animals so it is not a huge perk for us. We will just be at AK that day and thought it would be a nice way to end AK and then head on to MK :)

maman_et_fille
10-27-2011, 08:18 PM
Sanaa. Stronger flavors, better atmosphere.

danielephant
10-27-2011, 08:19 PM
by stronger flavors what do you mean? we have never had african or indian cuisine...so i am nervous! LOL

dr&momto2boys
10-27-2011, 08:24 PM
Boma is a great buffet, but I loved Sanaa. I didn't think I would even like Sanaa and I'm not an adventurous eater, but I really enjoyed it and look forward to returning some day. I especially enjoyed the breads and dips as an appetizer. My entree and dessert were good too.

maman_et_fille
10-27-2011, 08:46 PM
by stronger flavors what do you mean? we have never had african or indian cuisine...so i am nervous! LOL

Neither place was too strongly spiced to us, but the flavors at Sanaa seemed brighter, clearer, maybe a little more authentic? Nima seemed like the flavors were more mainstream, if that makes sense - maybe not enough flavor (not necessarily spice, just a good flavor in your mouth). Plus I much prefer a true sit down meal over a buffet - with kids you're constantly back and forth for food!

danielephant
10-27-2011, 08:54 PM
thanks so much! I am going to hold on to my resi. then! Thanks :)

ejrj
10-27-2011, 09:09 PM
hmmm. So would you say that someone who really likes Indian food might be disappointed?

danielephant
10-27-2011, 10:59 PM
I have never had either...so there will be no disappointment there :)