PDA

View Full Version : QS dessert question

vivaciousdame
10-27-2011, 12:47 PM
I was wondering what they considered a dessert? I'm assuming the meals will be large and I hardly ever eat dessert right after I eat. I'm wondering do they allow fruits as a dessert? I was thinking I could save it for the next morning to eat with breakfast in our room.
Thanks all! (my first Disney dining plan...)

smitch425
10-27-2011, 12:57 PM
I was wondering what they considered a dessert? I'm assuming the meals will be large and I hardly ever eat dessert right after I eat. I'm wondering do they allow fruits as a dessert? I was thinking I could save it for the next morning to eat with breakfast in our room.
Thanks all! (my first Disney dining plan...)

I accidently forgot to tell the cashier that I wanted a sundae with my meal and I had planned on using a snack credit for the bag of Cheetos on my tray. She rang the Cheetos up as my dessert and I just used my snack credit when I went to the ice cream cashier for my sundae. If Cheetos can be a dessert, I would think you would have no trouble with a banana. LOL!

smokey
10-27-2011, 03:27 PM
I would often get a fruit cup for desert (a mixture of melon, pineapple and grapes, if I remember correctly). I would often leave it and have it for breakfast the next day.

ncc1701
10-27-2011, 03:42 PM
When we had the DDP we at at Wolfgang Puck Express in DTD:yay: Marketplace.We would get a brownie or cookie for dessert to eat later as a snack.

Dizneydaz
10-27-2011, 08:43 PM
It seems like many places will let you get any snack as a dessert. Especially at the resorts. I was going to get my DD12 a cup of soup at Capt. Cook's at Poly and the cashier said she could treat it as dessert. (I didn't ask her to, she just volunteered). She just had to tell the kitchen that the cupcake on the receipt was a bowl of soup. ;)

In the parks we have been able to get a fruit cup (bowl of fruit) as a dessert at the places that offered it.

When in doubt, just ask. They are usually pretty helpful. :goodvibes