PDA

View Full Version : Need a refresher in making ADRs please

bear_mom
10-26-2011, 06:13 PM
Sunday I can start making ADRs, since we are staying at the Dolphin on this trip I know I can't do our whole trip on the first day, but will have to log in each morning and hope for the best.

So my questions: how early in the morning can I start making ADRs?

My plans are: 50's Prime Time, Via Napoli, CP (breakfast), Teppan Edo, Jiko and Wave. Do you think I would have to get up before 7 to get most of them? I figure an 8 am at CP might be pushing my luck and will get up earlier that day if I need to.

TIA,
Emily

Cafeen
10-26-2011, 08:00 PM
Sunday I can start making ADRs, since we are staying at the Dolphin on this trip I know I can't do our whole trip on the first day, but will have to log in each morning and hope for the best.

So my questions: how early in the morning can I start making ADRs?

My plans are: 50's Prime Time, Via Napoli, CP (breakfast), Teppan Edo, Jiko and Wave. Do you think I would have to get up before 7 to get most of them? I figure an 8 am at CP might be pushing my luck and will get up earlier that day if I need to.

TIA,
Emily
6am Eastern is when the online system rolls over.

I'd get up early for 50s, CP, and Teppan (and that's likely playing it safe, CP is probably the only one where it's "needed"). The others should be fine.