PDA

View Full Version : question about changes to the QSDP

DisneyDebbie
10-26-2011, 05:27 PM
So I just received documents from my travel agent today. I will be arriving on Nov. 12, and booked free dining at a value for the QSDP. However, my documents show the regular DP. My travel agent (who I believe still owns the reservation, right?) won't be back until Mon. 10/31. Can she still change it that close to arrival? Can you adjust dining plans up to 14 days prior, or 7 days prior?

I'm assuming I paid to upgrade-silly I don't know-but there were alot of problems w/ CRO charging me multiple times and crediting my card back.

Is there a date that I can call CRO and change it myself?
TIA

chocovrdmicears
10-26-2011, 05:55 PM
You have 72 hours before your trip to make the adjustment - My only thought is, if you are downgrading your package will they charge you a fee? I'm not sure about that....
You cannot make any changes to your package if you booked with a TA - they will have to call.

:)

DisneyDebbie
10-26-2011, 06:15 PM
Thank you! I was aware there might be a change fee, I guess I'll just chalk it up to not paying close enough attention to the booking process.
We are not into having dining reservations everyday, and I've read mixed reports about using TS credits for CS. I'm happy to have until 72 hrs. proir to get everything fixed :)

TDC Nala
10-26-2011, 07:16 PM
You shouldn't be getting regular DP on a value reservation. You may want to check and see if you are reimbursed for an upgrade.

There's no way for you to call and change it yourself. The travel agent must do it.