PDA

View Full Version : Flying Fish Cafe Chef's Tasting Wine Dinner?

annnewjerz
10-25-2011, 09:22 AM
I made reservations for Flying Fish Cafe weeks ago---just a normal dinner for DH and I. When I signed onto the WDW website to view my reservations today, in place of my normal FFC dinner, it now says "Flying Fish Cafe Chef's Tasting Wine Dinner" which I am 100% positive I didn't book---and it never said that before.

Is this something I need to call and check on with WDW Dining? I didn't give a credit card number, so I know I can't be actually booked for the Wine Dinner---but I don't want to show up and find out that's what they have down for our reservation.

Thanks,
Ann

jguner
10-25-2011, 09:44 AM
We had the same thing happen with our reservation for Dec 24th. I just called and she said it shows as a regular dinner on their system. She said not to worry about it and that she did not have any idea why it showed that. I was worried it was a christmas eve thing but she said no. Maybe give them a call to confirm.

starousse
10-25-2011, 10:02 AM
I just noticed the same thing too.

TDC Nala
10-25-2011, 12:51 PM
This event is prepaid. If you didn't pay for it, you haven't booked it. Don't know what the deal is with the website.

AliciaG
10-25-2011, 05:07 PM
Mine has done that too for our April ADR :confused3

my3tiggers
10-25-2011, 06:27 PM
Saw that for our reservation too! I called Dining and the CM said it showed a regular reservation on her computer. Weird.

Kathy Z
12-10-2012, 11:47 AM
I am so glad to have found this thread when I did a search. This morning I double checked our ADRs and was shocked :scared1: to discover that our regular meal at Flying Fish Cafe was showing up as being the Chef's Tasting wine dinner. We're getting into a rental car just after dinner that night and driving over a 100 miles further south to continue our FL vacation. As much as I enjoy chef's wine tasting dinners that would not be the night to do one!

You would think Disney could have corrected this in the time between Oct. 25 and today. :confused3