PDA

View Full Version : Reserved viewing for Woc/Wct lunch

drag n' fly
10-22-2011, 03:21 PM
Where is the reserved viewing area for the Wine Country Trattoria guests who purchase the lunch pkg?

ArchOwl
10-22-2011, 05:39 PM
Where is the reserved viewing area for the Wine Country Trattoria guests who purchase the lunch pkg?

The "reserved" FPs you get for lunch at WCT/Ariel's are the exact same you get for free from the FP distribution near GRR. Not worth it in my opinion. :)

sonnyjane
10-22-2011, 05:47 PM
The "reserved" FPs you get for lunch at WCT/Ariel's are the exact same you get for free from the FP distribution near GRR. Not worth it in my opinion. :)

As ArchOwl said, the WCT lunch includes a blue fastpass, which you can get for free from the machine near GRR. Ariel's lunch is a character meal and does not come with a FP for WOC.

ArchOwl
10-22-2011, 05:54 PM
As ArchOwl said, the WCT lunch includes a blue fastpass, which you can get for free from the machine near GRR. Ariel's lunch is a character meal and does not come with a FP for WOC.

Thanks for the clarification about Ariel's! You are right, lunch at Ariel's does not come with a WOC FP. :)

Not sure why someone would do lunch at WCT for a reserved FP. Because if you are in the park, it would be no problem to pick up a free FP. I understand dinner, because it comes with the preferred area at WOC and if you are unable to get to the FP distribution during the day, it guarantees you a spot at WOC. But anyway....:rolleyes1

sonnyjane
10-22-2011, 05:59 PM
Thanks for the clarification about Ariel's! You are right, lunch at Ariel's does not come with a WOC FP. :)

Not sure why someone would do lunch at WCT for a reserved FP. Because if you are in the park, it would be no problem to pick up a free FP. I understand dinner, because it comes with the preferred area at WOC and if you are unable to get to the FP distribution during the day, it guarantees you a spot at WOC. But anyway....:rolleyes1

I agree. At least a $15 picnic gets you a yellow FP if you know you'll arrive late to the parks. The WCT lunch for a blue FP is just really a rip-off unless you would have eaten there anyway.