PDA

View Full Version : Tutto Italia closed in April - confirmed

vicki_c
10-21-2011, 12:33 PM
I received an e-mail from the manager of Tutto today stating that the restaurant refurbishment has been extended "through April" and offering us a reservation at Via Napoli in place of our April 6 Tutto reservation.

So just thought you might like to know.

momtwoboys
10-24-2011, 07:48 PM
yup got the e-mail too. Now to find another dinner for the 19th. Via Napoli doesn't interest me, the reviews seem to be very mixed.

juliebug1997
10-24-2011, 07:56 PM
We loved Via Napoli!!!!!! Just like being back in Italy. If you decide to take them up on the offer, be sure to try the aqua frescas. They're not part of the dining plan but they are delicious!

FWIW, I didn't enjoy my meal at Tutto. :confused3

momtwoboys
10-24-2011, 08:07 PM
thanks for that review! What did you eat at Via that was good? We will be on the dining plan.

juliebug1997
10-24-2011, 08:10 PM
We were on DxDP so we got:

arancini (fried risotto balls) and salami and provolone for our apps.

four seasons pizza and pepperoni pizza for dinner. Now, their pizzas are very thin like in Italy. It can still have some chewy quality but it may be charred a little since it's in coal/wood oven.

gelato/sorbet. I got the lemon and it was to die for.

momtwoboys
10-24-2011, 08:27 PM
thanks Juliebug! We are on the basic dining plan. hmmm. so we would get pizza and a dessert. The other dinner items on the menu seem very few to choose from?? I could be wrong!

vicki_c
10-25-2011, 06:25 AM
I agree, Via Napoli was excellent. With this change, we are now eating there 2x during our week because we already had a reservation.