PDA

View Full Version : Adding my 2yo to dining plan

MistressMerryweather
10-21-2011, 01:08 AM
We have free dining for our trip in December. If I want to add my 2yo(he'll be 3 in January and eating off our plates doesn't quite cut it) does that mean that he would get free dining but then I would have to pay for his park tickets? Or could I add him without doing that and if so what is the daily cost? I don't really want to pay OOP. I prefer not to have to think about it while we are there. I'm fairly certain he won't be happy with sharing with us anymore. Last trip, he was highly offended when he didn't get his own meal. LOL

MistressMerryweather
10-21-2011, 01:14 AM
Nevermind. Found it. I guess it would be silly to add him and pay all the extra for park tickets when I could just pay out of pocket for his few meals, when we aren't at a buffet.

thunderbird1
10-22-2011, 11:30 AM
You could always save his park tickets for a future trip, since he's still 2 and doesn't require a park ticket for admission. But if you typically book packages with tickets, then those tickets would likely just sit in a drawer unused, so it would be cheaper to just pay for his kids' meals OOP.

ashg8r
10-23-2011, 12:05 PM
before our Feb trip with free dining i had read that we would have to pay OOP for food at non-buffets, and planned accordingly. But when we got there, the 2 non-buffets we ate at gave us the option of ordering off the kids menu (for free) for DD. Obviously, YMMV, but this was our experience. The 2 TS we had this happen at were Akershus and Via Napoli.