PDA

View Full Version : CRT and TIW

TaraPA
10-20-2011, 11:26 AM
I just lucked out & got an ADR for CRT in 3 weeks. I put the whole cost on my CC - but we also have TIW...can you use TIW at CRT, and if so, how & when do they adjust the price for this? Will it show up on my CC as a refund for the discounted amount, or am I out of luck now that I already put the full amount for 4 adults on my CC?

Thanks!

tkbk
10-20-2011, 11:39 AM
I just went through this about 4 weeks ago on our trip. It was no big deal at all to our server, it seemed like they were very used to it. I gave her my TIW card and she brought me back a receipt with the amount that would be credited back to my credit card. She even wrote phone number to call Disney about it if there was any problems seeing if show up on my statement. I believe she said something to the effect that it could take up to 6 weeks. I was surprised that a week later when I logged on to my credit card account online the credit had already shown up. I was a very happy camper.

TaraPA
10-20-2011, 11:51 AM
That's great news - thanks!

tobikaye
10-21-2011, 05:46 PM
This is great to know as I also just lucked into a reservation for my trip in November and I wondered about the discount.