PDA

View Full Version : F! Pkg and Dessert Party - Online Booking Prob

MickeyMinnieMom
10-19-2011, 01:50 PM
It looks like these cannot be booked online past the end of March right now. :confused3

Is this a glitch? Is it different if you call in, or are the booking windows different for these?

Thx! :goodvibes

Leafsgirl36
10-19-2011, 02:27 PM
Right now they are only booking until the end of December even though the calendar shows later months.

MickeyMinnieMom
10-19-2011, 08:27 PM
Right now they are only booking until the end of December even though the calendar shows later months.

Oh. :( Do the Fantasmic Dining packages and Dessert Parties always book only 3 months out these days? I'm confused... I'm pretty sure I booked both at the 180 day mark for our trip last May... :confused:

icemoca
10-19-2011, 09:35 PM
Oh. :( Do the Fantasmic Dining packages and Dessert Parties always book only 3 months out these days? I'm confused... I'm pretty sure I booked both at the 180 day mark for our trip last May... :confused:

I'm confused too. :confused3 I've been checking the disboards for Dessert Parties thread.

MickeyMinnieMom
10-19-2011, 09:55 PM
I'm confused too. :confused3 I've been checking the disboards for Dessert Parties thread.

Just found this info... I could swear this is a change from last year...

"You can book the Fantasmic Dining Package by calling 1-407-WDW-DINE up to 90 days in advance." (http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/fantasmic.htm)

Still haven't seen anything about the dessert party only booking through Dec on the sites I checked. And DIS's search feature isn't returning ANYTHING newer for me than threads in Jan 11. :confused3 :headache:

tzeitel
10-19-2011, 10:03 PM
Actually a couple of days ago I booked our F! package at the 180 day mark. It did not show up online but when I called there was no problem booking it :thumbsup2

The dessert party is a completely different beast - you have to wait until a month or two before the date you want to book.

Leafsgirl36
10-20-2011, 05:02 AM
Sorry about that, I missed the Fantasmic part. I believe you can book this 180 days in advance.

Check the following thread under Disney Dining Reservations: Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread - See Post 1 for Past Release Dates/Price Info

Sorry, I don't know how to put a link to another thread but you should be able to search on it.

MickeyMinnieMom
10-20-2011, 09:14 AM
Thanks everyone for your responses!! :)

Seems like there's a fair amount of conflicting info out there. Such a strain on 180-day-mark-planners such as myself... ... :rolleyes1

MickeyMinnieMom
10-20-2011, 09:41 AM
Is it just me, or was the dessert party booking not at all crazy last year?? I can't remember having any issue or having the dates for booking being any different than any other ADR. Do I just have amnesia?!?! :confused:

MickeyMinnieMom
10-20-2011, 09:45 AM
Actually a couple of days ago I booked our F! package at the 180 day mark. It did not show up online but when I called there was no problem booking it :thumbsup2

Cool! At least that's not nutty!! :laughing:

mousefan1972
10-20-2011, 06:50 PM
The 180 day mark for our April trip was the past Monday. As the OP noted, the Fantasmic package isn't loaded into the online system for April yet. I made all of our other ressies online and called for the F! dinner package. I had no problem booking it for April 17th at Mama Melrose.

MickeyMinnieMom
10-21-2011, 10:43 AM
The 180 day mark for our April trip was the past Monday. As the OP noted, the Fantasmic package isn't loaded into the online system for April yet. I made all of our other ressies online and called for the F! dinner package. I had no problem booking it for April 17th at Mama Melrose.

AWESOME!! :dance3: I'm going to use this method as well -- thanks!! :thumbsup2