PDA

View Full Version : Please help me with my ADR's, which to pay for out of pocket?

sher92
10-19-2011, 01:49 PM
We are leaving in just two weeks and will be at CBR for 5 nights. We are doing the regular Disney Dining package. Does this mean that we get a total of 5 TS, 5 CS, and 5 snacks for our total trip per person?

Here's my dilema, I'm not sure which ADR we should pay out of pocket for? Here's our lineup: CM, CRT, 1900 Park Fare, GG, and CP.

I was originally thinking we should pay for CRT out of pocket since that's 2TS credits. But now I'm rethinking, if we pay for CRT out of pocket, then won't we be short 1 TS meal? Should we just use our dining plan credits for CRT and then pay for one of the other meals (all dinners) out of pocket?

Please help, any advice is greatly appreciated!! Thanks tons!!

havoc315
10-19-2011, 02:13 PM
Are they all dinners? Best to pay breakfasts OOP.
If they are all dinners, then it would make the most sense to pay CRT OOP ---- If you want to add 1 more TS meal. If you have no interest in adding a 6th TS meal, then it's simply a matter of looking at the prices of the meals, and paying OOP for the cheapest.

sher92
10-19-2011, 02:18 PM
Everything besides the CRT is a dinner, the CRT is lunch. The only problem I'm finding now is that if I do pay OOP for CRT, then I'll be short a TS, and its going to be so hard now to Find something available!

momtotwins
10-19-2011, 02:26 PM
if you are interested i would take a look. i bet you would get something you like at this point. plus oyu could still keep watchng and see if any cancelations come up

sharonabe
10-20-2011, 12:32 AM
Everything besides the CRT is a dinner, the CRT is lunch. The only problem I'm finding now is that if I do pay OOP for CRT, then I'll be short a TS, and its going to be so hard now to Find something available!

If you use the disneyworld online dining site, just put in your date, the number of people, and a time range you want to eat that last TS. They will show you ALL the restaurants that have availability. You should be able to find something that will interest your family.

havoc315
10-20-2011, 10:32 AM

Unless your trip is tomorrow, you shouldn't have much trouble finding something good. Except for a handful of the most popular restaurants, and except for the busiest days of the year, most continue to have open availability pretty close to the actual dates.

MrsLS
10-20-2011, 10:56 AM
You shouldn't have trouble finding something, have you even looked? We leave in 3 weeks and I have still been moving around stuff. My DH just said instead of going crazy at 180 days, we should have just waited until 1 month before :lmao:
I would look at the prices to see which one you are better off paying OOP for or if you really don't want another TS, then just pay OOP for one of the TS meals, since they are all character dinners, I think they are all priced the same.

pmaurer74
10-22-2011, 01:23 PM
go to allears.net they have the pricing for the restaurants on there. I know CM and 1900 park fare are pretty high but I have never eaten at GG or CF