PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Stocking Exchange-Sent/Received-COMPLETED!!!

mommytotwo
10-19-2011, 10:24 AM
Please remember to post here once you have sent out your exchange, and as soon as you receive your exchange. If you will be away during the exchange period, please let me know. Package all things well, especially if the item is breakable, delivery confirmation is HIGHLY, HIGHLY suggested, and don't forget to send out your exchanges by 11/7. Have fun! :santa:

mommytotwo
10-21-2011, 09:04 PM
JLCJMC and poohbearrocks, are you around?

Meriweather
10-22-2011, 03:29 PM
Just dropped mine off at the post office since I forgot to put it out for pick up :rolleyes:

xanphylus
10-22-2011, 06:40 PM
Been shopping around for the kiddos stockings for the exchange- haven't found too much out there that I like yet. The dollar store has some cool stuff, but I don't want only dollar store stuff in them. :lmao: Will go shopping some more later this week! Love Christmas shopping! :santa:

JLitfin
10-24-2011, 11:42 AM
Dropping my package off this afternoon

my package is on its way

mommytotwo
10-24-2011, 03:16 PM
Great job to those of you who already sent yours out. I had sent mines out as well! :santa:

Meriweather
10-24-2011, 07:56 PM
Your item was delivered at 9:28 am on October 24, 2011

flakypuff
10-24-2011, 08:16 PM
OH MY!:scared1: You guys are so fast:yay::yay::yay::yay: I am still shopping!:santa:

poohbearrocks
10-24-2011, 08:46 PM
Oh wow yall are fast!! I have my sons BDay party this week - so Im crazy - have a few things...but need a bit more!! Ill get on that VERY soon!! feel like a slacker now!! :)

leith78
10-24-2011, 08:51 PM
I'm hoping to have mine mailed out tomorrow! Will post back once it is on its way.

orangecats2
10-25-2011, 12:36 PM
Your item was delivered at 9:28 am on October 24, 2011

Yes, thank you so much! I was so excited to see the green DIS sticker on the front of the box! There was so much stuff in the box! I know I'll forget some of it. And the stocking was a really pretty teal color. I got:

Stickers, Christmas Cards, magnetic Note Paper, Snow Globe, Candle, Pen, Candy, Pancake Flipper, Trivet, Ornament, Lip Balm, and an awsome green DIS button with my screen name on it! I know I forgot some stuff. Everything was great! I don't know how you found all of it! Thanks again.

Meriweather
10-25-2011, 01:15 PM
Yes, thank you so much! I was so excited to see the green DIS sticker on the front of the box! There was so much stuff in the box! I know I'll forget some of it. And the stocking was a really pretty teal color. I got:

Stickers, Christmas Cards, magnetic Note Paper, Snow Globe, Candle, Pen, Candy, Pancake Flipper, Trivet, Ornament, Lip Balm, and an awsome green DIS button with my screen name on it! I know I forgot some stuff. Everything was great! I don't know how you found all of it! Thanks again.

Glad to hear it arrived. A lot of the things came from Michaels.

some things you missed (I keep a list ;) ):
penguin playing cards
dalmatian pin
Christmas nail files
snowman bath scrubby
holly salt and pepper shakers
Christmas socks
Princess planner
Princess magic towel

Happy Holidays!!

leith78
10-26-2011, 12:10 PM
Dropped my package off at the post office this morning. :)

sonogirl
10-26-2011, 06:59 PM
Well, I had a great surprise waiting for me when I came home from work!!

Where do I begin??
I recieve a beautiful Cinderella Stocking (and it plays music)(LOVE) also,,,,,,,,
Santa Napkins
2012 Calendar
note pad
Mickey Mouse Pen (LOVE)
"CARS" pencils
Mickey slide puzzle
Pfaltzgraff Dip Mix Set (Love)
Pecan Pie Candle (which is lit right now)(LOVE, LOVE)
Holiday Erasers
Tinkerbelle puzzle
Christmas cupcake paper cups
and something we are going to use very soon on our trip,
lotions, bodyspray, shampoo, toothbrush and toothpaste!!!

Thank you very much Jean!!! (JLitfin)
I love it all, you were very generous.
Happy Holidays to you and your family,
Lori:santa:

mommytotwo
10-26-2011, 10:22 PM
:santa:

JLitfin
10-27-2011, 07:17 AM
Well, I had a great surprise waiting for me when I came home from work!!

Where do I begin??
I recieve a beautiful Cinderella Stocking (and it plays music)(LOVE) also,,,,,,,,
Santa Napkins
2012 Calendar
note pad
Mickey Mouse Pen (LOVE)
"CARS" pencils
Mickey slide puzzle
Pfaltzgraff Dip Mix Set (Love)
Pecan Pie Candle (which is lit right now)(LOVE, LOVE)
Holiday Erasers
Tinkerbelle puzzle
Christmas cupcake paper cups
and something we are going to use very soon on our trip,
lotions, bodyspray, shampoo, toothbrush and toothpaste!!!

Thank you very much Jean!!! (JLitfin)
I love it all, you were very generous.
Happy Holidays to you and your family,
Lori:santa:

You are very welcome. I can't believe how fast the USPS was with delivering your package, 2 days is that a record.

Happy Holidays also to you and your family.

mommytotwo
10-28-2011, 04:14 PM
I had posted the Calendar Exchange if anyone would like to join in! :goodvibes

Any other arrival? We should be hearing of a couple arrivals by this weekend.

poohbearrocks
10-30-2011, 10:17 AM
I got mine :cool1:

Cute Merry Christmas Stocking
Scrapbook Fastner tool - Ive been thinking on this one, but didn't have it :)
watch set
wild rice
christmas journal
notepad
pooh gift tags

:lovestruc it all!! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!

I mailed ONE out yesterday...one more still working on!

mommytotwo
10-30-2011, 02:02 PM
I got mine :cool1:

Cute Merry Christmas Stocking
Scrapbook Fastner tool - Ive been thinking on this one, but didn't have it :)
watch set
wild rice
christmas journal
notepad
pooh gift tags

:lovestruc it all!! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!

I mailed ONE out yesterday...one more still working on!

You're welcome, and happy holidays!
Could you let me know which exchange you had sent out so that I can keep track of the mailings.

MattsPrincess
10-30-2011, 06:13 PM
Firstly, I have all my shopping done but didn't make it to the post office before they closed yesterday. Mine should be sent tomorrow.

Secondly, when I got back from Disneyland Friday night, there was a box waiting for me!

My package was from mommytotwo, and was full of some really cool stuff! She wrapped everything too! I got:

- a very pretty white stocking with holly berries and leaves embroidered on the top.
- a santa oven mitt & matching pot holder
- an adorable santa apron that I cannot wait to wear while baking christmas cookies
- a box of sandra lee semi homemade recipe cards
- a gingerbread man magnetic note pad
- winnie the pooh gift tags (with a lot of Piglet on them!!!)
- kitchen shears
- two decorative snowman towels/place settings
- star shaped baking cups
- and the most darling salt and pepper shakers...they're the S'mores figurines and I am so in love with them! I actually squealed a little when I opened them, lol.

Everything is so great, I love it all! Can't wait to decorate and start baking for the holidays now!

Pooh67_68
11-01-2011, 10:08 AM

mommytotwo
11-01-2011, 07:25 PM
I had received one of my stockings today, and it came from Monica-leith78. It included-
*Mickey Mouse decorative scissors
*Two different types of cupcake baking cups-sooooo cute!
*Strawberry gummy candy-Japanese type ;)
*Wild Main blueberry syrup-Yum, and it is a big jug...will save this for a special breakfast!
*2 containers of SPRINKLES!
And for my kids, she even sent-Hello Kitty cocoa mix for my daughter, so cute!, and a Santa PEZ dispenser and candy-son loves these!

And, this is not all....she said something else is even coming soon!

Thank you so much Monica!

leith78
11-02-2011, 01:00 AM
I had received one of my stockings today, and it came from Monica-leith78. It included-
*Mickey Mouse decorative scissors
*Two different types of cupcake baking cups-sooooo cute!
*Strawberry gummy candy-Japanese type ;)
*Wild Main blueberry syrup-Yum, and it is a big jug...will save this for a special breakfast!
*2 containers of SPRINKLES!
And for my kids, she even sent-Hello Kitty cocoa mix for my daughter, so cute!, and a Santa PEZ dispenser and candy-son loves these!

And, this is not all....she said something else is even coming soon!

Thank you so much Monica!

Glad you like everything!!! Merry Christmas! :santa:

xanphylus
11-03-2011, 12:53 AM
Got one box ready to go, getting the other ready in the morning- if I don't work, I will ship them both out after running to the gym! :thumbsup2

xanphylus
11-03-2011, 08:53 AM
Oh my gosh! Aleks received her stocking today from Rena (dunno her disname- wasn't on the box)!!!!! She will freak out when she gets to open it. Me and the hubby have decided to let the kids open their stockings together on the day after Thanksgiving. This way they have something to do over the holiday that just makes it feel more like Christmas is coming! :santa: But, I opened the presents sneakily so I could post on here what she got (will do the same with Davy's if they are wrapped as well) and then tapped them back on the one fold we opened :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: They will never know!

Anyway, on to what Aleks got in her really cool, color your own stocking! Forgive me if I forget something, it's all wrapped back up in neato Mickey paper- so I can't go look again. :lmao: She got hot cocoa, popcorn, an American Girl paper ornament making kit, American Girl stickers and a stencil, a pack of markers, a Christmas pen and some erasers. I think I remembered it all- feel free to correct me Rena. :goodvibes Aleks will really LOVE :lovestruc it all!!! Thank you soooo much- I can't wait to let her open it and make ornaments for the house! :woohoo:

mommytotwo
11-03-2011, 12:30 PM
Got one box ready to go, getting the other ready in the morning- if I don't work, I will ship them both out after running to the gym! :thumbsup2
Did you get them sent out?

Oh my gosh! Aleks received her stocking today from Rena (dunno her disname- wasn't on the box)!!!!! She will freak out when she gets to open it. Me and the hubby have decided to let the kids open their stockings together on the day after Thanksgiving. This way they have something to do over the holiday that just makes it feel more like Christmas is coming! :santa: But, I opened the presents sneakily so I could post on here what she got (will do the same with Davy's if they are wrapped as well) and then tapped them back on the one fold we opened :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: They will never know!

Anyway, on to what Aleks got in her really cool, color your own stocking! Forgive me if I forget something, it's all wrapped back up in neato Mickey paper- so I can't go look again. :lmao: She got hot cocoa, popcorn, an American Girl paper ornament making kit, American Girl stickers and a stencil, a pack of markers, a Christmas pen and some erasers. I think I remembered it all- feel free to correct me Rena. :goodvibes Aleks will really LOVE :lovestruc it all!!! Thank you soooo much- I can't wait to let her open it and make ornaments for the house! :woohoo:

Aleks's stocking was from poohbearrock's DD-McKinlee :santa:

xanphylus
11-03-2011, 01:56 PM
Yup. Mine are shipped out, should arrive Saturday. :santa:

mommytotwo
11-03-2011, 02:56 PM
Yup. Mine are shipped out, should arrive Saturday. :santa:

:thumbsup2

poohbearrocks
11-03-2011, 06:35 PM

Yes after I mailed it I remembered I forgot to add a card!! My dd - whom is also 10 picked it all out!! I hope she enjoys it!! :) I know McKinlee was trying to get me to buy duplicates for her as well!! :)

Hope yall have a very merry christmas!!! :)

xanphylus
11-03-2011, 06:58 PM
Yes after I mailed it I remembered I forgot to add a card!! My dd - whom is also 10 picked it all out!! I hope she enjoys it!! :) I know McKinlee was trying to get me to buy duplicates for her as well!! :)

Hope yall have a very merry christmas!!! :)

I don't blame her for trying- it all looks very cool, well, what of it that I could see by poking around in the box. :lmao: She will totally love it though I know. Her magazine came in the other day for their Christmas stuff and I forgot to give it to her until today and she was all excited- so imagine if she actually got something from it! lol. Thanks so much!

I forgot to put a note in one of mine too...... :rolleyes1 But I did remember to put my disname on the outside of the box! :thumbsup2

flakypuff
11-03-2011, 09:50 PM
Wooohooo mine are ready to ship:santa: we got the craziest snowstorm here:scared1: now it feels like Christmas! I will post when I have the tracking info:thumbsup2

mommytotwo
11-03-2011, 11:13 PM
Wooohooo mine are ready to ship:santa: we got the craziest snowstorm here:scared1: now it feels like Christmas! I will post when I have the tracking info:thumbsup2

clhcpaca
11-04-2011, 01:06 PM
I received a stocking yesterday, but I cannot find the note:confused3

My stock was red with Mickey Mouse on it and included:

bright red neoprene pot mitt
red bowl
red whisk and spatula with red gingerbread man on it
(I really like whisks and spatulas:cool1:)
Mickey & Minnie Christmas plate
TWO word search puzzle books---already started them!
cashew turtles---chocolate, caramel and cashews :worship:
Ghiradelli caramel and chocolate bar
Snowman cookie

Thanks so much for everything:goodvibes and sorry for losing the note.

Cindy

P.S. I get my car back this afternoon so I plan to mail my stockings Saturday. The past week without a car has been a pain (especially since I live in the country and there is nothing commercial out there---no place to go)

mommytotwo
11-04-2011, 01:18 PM

red bowl
Snowman cookie

Cindy

P.S. I get my car back this afternoon so I plan to mail my stockings Saturday. The past week without a car has been a pain (especially since I live in the country and there is nothing commercial out there---no place to go)

Hmmmm that this is a mystery to me as well since I do not remember reading either one of your senders posting as sending your exchange. Do you still have the box? If so, are you able to see if it came from AZ., or NJ.? Or sender of this exchange, could you please step forward please.

mommytotwo
11-04-2011, 01:20 PM
Firstly, I have all my shopping done but didn't make it to the post office before they closed yesterday. Mine should be sent tomorrow.

Secondly, when I got back from Disneyland Friday night, there was a box waiting for me!

My package was from mommytotwo, and was full of some really cool stuff! She wrapped everything too! I got:

- a very pretty white stocking with holly berries and leaves embroidered on the top.
- a santa oven mitt & matching pot holder
- an adorable santa apron that I cannot wait to wear while baking christmas cookies
- a box of sandra lee semi homemade recipe cards
- a gingerbread man magnetic note pad
- winnie the pooh gift tags (with a lot of Piglet on them!!!)
- kitchen shears
- two decorative snowman towels/place settings
- star shaped baking cups
- and the most darling salt and pepper shakers...they're the S'mores figurines and I am so in love with them! I actually squealed a little when I opened them, lol.

Everything is so great, I love it all! Can't wait to decorate and start baking for the holidays now!

Were you able to get your exchange sent off that following day? If so, our mystery is solved.

girlrea
11-04-2011, 01:25 PM
:santa: Mailed both of my stockings today.:santa:

mommytotwo
11-04-2011, 01:46 PM

sonogirl
11-04-2011, 02:10 PM
Just sent mine out about 1 hour ago!!

mommytotwo
11-04-2011, 02:40 PM

Just sent mine out about 1 hour ago!!

MattsPrincess
11-04-2011, 07:17 PM

red bowl
Snowman cookie

Cindy

This was me! I didn't realize I hadn't but in a note until after I sealed it. I stuck a gift tag on the top but it may have fallen off or gotten covered.

flakypuff
11-04-2011, 08:58 PM
All of ours were dropped off today. I sent the tracking info:thumbsup2:banana::santa:

mommytotwo
11-05-2011, 03:44 AM
This was me! I didn't realize I hadn't but in a note until after I sealed it. I stuck a gift tag on the top but it may have fallen off or gotten covered.

Great!

mommytotwo
11-05-2011, 03:45 AM
All of ours were dropped off today. I sent the tracking info:thumbsup2:banana::santa:

Received it, thank you! :goodvibes

JLCJMC
11-05-2011, 10:15 AM
Sent mine this morning :santa::santa::santa:

orangecats2
11-05-2011, 05:18 PM
Went shopping today for mine. Still need a couple more things before I send it out. So mine will be sent soon.

poohbearrocks
11-06-2011, 05:32 PM
I went to PO yesterday but they were already closed :( I will go on lunch break tomorrow!! Post back when they it is officially on its way!!

xanphylus
11-06-2011, 06:47 PM
One of my stockings shows it was delivered! :santa: The other says no change from the day I dropped it off..... go figure. Hopefully they just haven't updated it yet.

mommytotwo
11-07-2011, 12:01 AM
REMINDER: TODAY-(MONDAY) is the SEND BY DATE!!!!

Please remember to post here once your exchange has been sent so that I am able to keep track of all mailings.

girlrea
11-07-2011, 06:32 AM
Recieved my stocking from David :goodvibes Xanphylus son.

My stocking was red. It was filled with:

Handmade christmas card from David :)
Christmas word search
Disney Holographic Journal
Christmas stamps
Crochet Hook
Bubble Bath
Christmas Pencils
Ink Pen
Santa Bath Sponge
Snowman Antena Topper
Snowman Pen
Chewing Gum
Magnetic Photo Frame
Candy

Thanks so much for everything.:santa::santa:

kimbac3
11-07-2011, 10:42 AM
Received mine Flakypuff's son Paul

A Santa mug
A pair of fun Christmas Socks (probably my favorite :santa: )
A pair of gloves
a notepad
a cheese spreader (has cute Christmas light bulb as the handle)
a Ferrara chocolate bar
a "dancing" Poinsettia - it dances under bright light - my kids loved this!
and a bunch of assorted mini chocolate bars and kisses and other candy

Thanks!! Everything is awesome:santa:

PS - I am mailing mine this afternoon....I'll post back as soon as I do :)

kimbac3
11-07-2011, 03:18 PM
Mine is on it's way!!

flakypuff
11-07-2011, 04:17 PM
Received mine Flakypuff's son Paul

A Santa mug
A pair of fun Christmas Socks (probably my favorite :santa: )
A pair of gloves
a notepad
a cheese spreader (has cute Christmas light bulb as the handle)
a Ferrara chocolate bar
a "dancing" Poinsettia - it dances under bright light - my kids loved this!

Thanks!! Everything is awesome:santa:

PS - I am mailing mine this afternoon....I'll post back as soon as I do :)

WOW that was fast:dance3: I am glad you liked everything. merry CHRISTMAS:santa:

flakypuff
11-07-2011, 04:24 PM
:thumbsup2 just checked the tracking and all of our have been delivered except on ...and that is out for delivery today:banana:

xanphylus
11-07-2011, 04:26 PM

Christmas word search
Christmas stamps
Crochet Hook
Bubble Bath
Christmas Pencils
Ink Pen
Santa Bath Sponge
Snowman Antena Topper
Snowman Pen
Chewing Gum
Magnetic Photo Frame
Candy

Glad you liked it all! Actually, I think nyours was supposed to be from my other kiddo Aleks, but Davy was determined to put the picture in yours. :rotfl2: He also threw in all the candy. He was very happy to be helping mommmy. Hope the crochet needle is a size you can use- we were gonna get thread too, but didn't know what kinda yarn to get. :confused3 So, we just got the needle. :goodvibes Merry Christmas!!!!

Meriweather
11-07-2011, 05:26 PM
I received mine today from Flakypuff's daughter, Michelle......packed in a red felt stocking:

A Santa tall latte mug
A pair of snow flake socks
a candy striped notepad
a cheese spreader (has red light bulb as the handle)
a solar powered dancing penguin............I think DD will snag that. She loves penguins!
small yankee candle jar of Pomegrante Cider :yay:

Thank you, Michelle. :santa: Happy Holidays!

poohbearrocks
11-07-2011, 07:33 PM
McKinlee got her stocking today from girlrea

There was peguin stocking bag - she LOVEs that it is a bag as well! :)

some lollipop sticks and bags - these will be great for her cakepop maker! :)
Disney pricess lip gloss, barretts, notebook, goofy eraser (LOVE this sooo cute) then lots of gum, which was a HUGE hit!!

Thank you so much!! She loves it!!

I mailed my 2nd one out today as well!!

mommytotwo
11-07-2011, 11:26 PM
Went shopping today for mine. Still need a couple more things before I send it out. So mine will be sent soon.

Carrie, did you send your exchange out?

xanphylus
11-08-2011, 08:41 AM
My other one says it was delivered. And we received David's sticking too! He had a red sticking filed with goodies I know he will love from flakypufs friend. My phone won't let me spell her name lol. But anyway, he got some candy, a dancing Santa I believe, really cute and he will love this!! And an "eewy truck" as he calls garbage trucks. He will prob love this the most of all. Also, a pair of Wilson from chuggington, socks, an expanding wash cloth of pirates of the Caribbean, a coloring kit of Rudolph, a pack of toy story silly bands, and maybe something else I can't remember lol. But either easy it is great and he will love it! Thank you very much, i can't wait to let both kids open theirs together soon!!

mommytotwo
11-08-2011, 12:09 PM
MattsPrincess, are you around? Any other arrivals?

flakypuff
11-08-2011, 12:38 PM
My other one says it was delivered. And we received David's sticking too! He had a red sticking filed with goodies I know he will love from flakypufs friend. My phone won't let me spell her name lol. But anyway, he got some candy, a dancing Santa I believe, really cute and he will love this!! And an "eewy truck" as he calls garbage trucks. He will prob love this the most of all. Also, a pair of Wilson from chuggington, socks, an expanding wash cloth of pirates of the Caribbean, a coloring kit of Rudolph, a pack of toy story silly bands, and maybe something else I can't remember lol. But either easy it is great and he will love it! Thank you very much, i can't wait to let both kids open theirs together soon!!

Kayliegh will be happy he is excited. We werent sure the Garbage truck would fit in the stocking:rotfl2: Merry Christmas:santa:

flakypuff
11-08-2011, 12:40 PM
I received mine today from Flakypuff's daughter, Michelle......packed in a red felt stocking:

A Santa tall latte mug
A pair of snow flake socks
a candy striped notepad
a cheese spreader (has red light bulb as the handle)
a solar powered dancing penguin............I think DD will snag that. She loves penguins!
small yankee candle jar of Pomegrante Cider :yay:

Thank you, Michelle. :santa: Happy Holidays!

I am glad you liked everything. I will tell Michelle. She remembered you LOVE yankee candles and that was the first thing on her shopping list to get for you:thumbsup2:santa:

orangecats2
11-08-2011, 01:34 PM
Carrie, did you send your exchange out?

Mine will be sent out by Monday at the latest. Thanks.

JLitfin
11-08-2011, 02:39 PM
My stocking arrived yesterday it was from Jenn. Thanks so much for everything. It was a great package.

There was a red stocking filled with the following items.
-a Christmas word search book
-a Santa shaped soap
-"Let it snow" snowman napkins
-3 Christmas pencils
-CakeMate decors Christmas mix
-Mickey socks
-Extra gum
-a wrealth pin
-Mickey cupcake cups & picks
-Orbit bubblemints
-a Mickey necklace
-avon naturals vanilla shower gel

Happy Holidays to both you and your family.

mommytotwo
11-08-2011, 02:50 PM
I received mines as well, and it came from JLCJMC!

It included-
*Disney ornament
*Flip flop stickers
*2 different type of Post It flags
*Christmas 3D sticker embellishment
*Ferrero Rocher
*Set of colorful dry erase markers
*Lindt Stracciatella truffles!!!

This all came in a very beautiful stocking! :santa:

Happy holidays, and thank you sooooo much!!!!

JLCJMC
11-08-2011, 05:50 PM
Mine arrived from Steve, Flakypuffs son today.

It was a lovely treat to come home to after a very hectic day :goodvibes Totally got me into a magical mood for my trip to the Food and Wine Festival this weekend!

I received:
A tall snowflake mug
a christmas blub cheese spreader
assorted candies
a pair of gloves
festive socks
a magnetic memo paid
and a dancing poinsetta

all just lovely -- thank-you!:santa:

JLCJMC
11-08-2011, 05:53 PM
I received mines as well, and it came from JLCJMC!

It included-
*Disney ornament
*Flip flop stickers
*2 different type of Post It flags
*Christmas 3D sticker embellishment
*Ferrero Rocher
*Set of colorful dry erase markers
*Lindt Stracciatella truffles!!!

This all came in a very beautiful stocking! :santa:

Happy holidays, and thank you sooooo much!!!!

I am so glad you liked it. This was a lot of fun :goodvibes Thank-you for putting it together

:santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa:: santa::santa::santa:

flakypuff
11-08-2011, 11:02 PM
Mine arrived from Steve, Flakypuffs son today.

It was a lovely treat to come home to after a very hectic day :goodvibes Totally got me into a magical mood for my trip to the Food and Wine Festival this weekend!

I received:
A tall snowflake mug
a christmas blub cheese spreader
assorted candies
a pair of gloves
festive socks
a magnetic memo paid
and a dancing poinsetta

all just lovely -- thank-you!:santa:Glad it made your day magical:santa: have a wonderful holiday:wizard:

xanphylus
11-09-2011, 02:18 AM
My stocking arrived yesterday it was from Jenn. Thanks so much for everything. It was a great package.

There was a red stocking filled with the following items.
-a Christmas word search book
-a Santa shaped soap
-"Let it snow" snowman napkins
-3 Christmas pencils
-CakeMate decors Christmas mix
-Mickey socks
-Extra gum
-a wrealth pin
-Mickey cupcake cups & picks
-Orbit bubblemints
-a Mickey necklace
-avon naturals vanilla shower gel

Happy Holidays to both you and your family.

Glad you liked it all!! Have a very merry Christmas!

flakypuff
11-09-2011, 09:17 PM
Hi, this is Paul. I am flakypuffs son. I got a sweet stocking from SONOGIRL today. All of my favorite things were in it. Even my favorite color stocking, green.
I love paintball and there was a awsome paintball water bottle, paintball poster (already hanging on my door)
Christmas candy, dots, gummy lifesavers and tons of butterfinger KING SIZE:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banan a: Hope I didnt forget anything. Thanks for everything. It was pretty cool. You are the best! I felt pretty special:love:

flakypuff
11-09-2011, 09:25 PM
Hi everyone! It's Michelle flakypuff's daughter :)
I was very excited today to get back from a long day of classes and see I had two packages waiting for me in the dorm mail room :banana:
I recieved my stocking exchange from Girlrea! I got lots of awesome things!
A red felt stocking
Two pairs of fuzzy socks, one red and one striped. I wear these all the time around my dorm!
Snowman hot cocoa mix with teaspoon
Stride gum
Trident gum
A Clorox bleach pen
A manicure kit
A 4 in 1 foot scrubber
An adorable Minnie Mouse keychain that is also an eraser! This will definitly come in handy in class :thumbsup2
Aquafina hydrating lip oil
Bodycology sweet petals body spray
Bodycology sweet petals body lotion
And two cute snowman holiday cards, I taped one up on my wall :santa:

Thank you so so much!! :yay:

girlrea
11-10-2011, 07:05 AM
:santa: Girlreas's daughter here. I recieved my package in the mail:santa:

From Poohbearrocks

A cute Purple stocking
a pair of purple socks
fingernail file
Christmas Ink pen
Christmas erasers
Mrs Fields Pepermint Bark
Mrs Fields Pepermint Chocolates
Sonic Gift Card
Target Gift Card
Christmas Card

Thanks, I loved everything. I had to hide a few things from my mom.:rotfl:

clhcpaca
11-10-2011, 01:19 PM
I came in to work today to use the internet. My stockings are in the mail :banana: Is also received a stocking yesterday, but all the info it at home. It will be Monday before I can list all the contents.:thumbsup2

I was home sick yesterday and it was nice to receive the stocking and the gifts. Thanks very much.

mommytotwo
11-10-2011, 06:23 PM
OH MY GOSH, I was told by leith78 that there was something else coming to me, and it came TODAY!!!! I could hear the UPS truck as it was coming up our driveway. She had sent me a beautiful, and cute fiber optic Mickey Mouse Christmas tree!!!! :santa: Love it!!!! Can't wait till it gets dark so that I can see how it looks during the evening! THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH Monica! It will be used each year!!!!!! :santa:

leith78
11-10-2011, 08:11 PM
OH MY GOSH, I was told by leith78 that there was something else coming to me, and it came TODAY!!!! I could hear the UPS truck as it was coming up our driveway. She had sent me a beautiful, and cute fiber optic Mickey Mouse Christmas tree!!!! :santa: Love it!!!! Can't wait till it gets dark so that I can see how it looks during the evening! THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH Monica! It will be used each year!!!!!! :santa:

Yea!! So glad you like it!! :yay: :yay: Merry Christmas Patsy :santa::santa:

flakypuff
11-12-2011, 02:22 PM
My name is Kayleigh; I am a friend of flakypuff! I received a wonderful stocking from clhcpaca. My stocking included a Disney photo album, Mickey stickers, and a variety of pencils, pens, and markers. There were two pairs of stocks, some cozy spa footies, Disney character coasters, a Mickey Mouse journal, gingerbread soap, Christmas sticky note pads, a compact mirror, nail file, a small Bath and Body Works lotion, a mini magical kingdom key chain, a large pin from the park and of course a Mickey Monster named Murff! Thank you so so much for these wonderful gifts, they are greatly appreciated!

leith78
11-12-2011, 06:15 PM
I also rec'd my stocking from Cindy (clhcpaca) today!! :banana: :cool1: Inside of a really cute fuzzy stocking were many goodies! I rec'd: 2 holiday themed sticky notepads, a gingerbread man spatula, 2 packages of holiday themed cupcake wrappers with toppers, some red fuzzy spa footies, a Santa ornament, some Christmas cookie cutters, measuring cups and spoons, a small cutting board, snowman kleenex, and 3 different types of sprinkles!! Thank you sooooo much Cindy! I feel the need to start my holiday baking now! :goodvibes Merry Christmas to you and your family. :santa:

mommytotwo
11-12-2011, 11:17 PM
Just a few more left to be received!

clhcpaca
11-14-2011, 11:17 AM
I came in to work today to use the internet. My stockings are in the mail :banana: Is also received a stocking yesterday, but all the info it at home. It will be Monday before I can list all the contents.:thumbsup2

I was home sick yesterday and it was nice to receive the stocking and the gifts. Thanks very much.

My stocking is from Kimbac3:dance3:

It included the following in a snowman stocking:

Tinkerbell ornament
eye mask
magnetic memo pad
blue potholders/kitchen towel set with a snowman on them
blue and white snow couple
word seek puzzle book
magnetic snowman and gel cling snowman
THREE Heath bars:love:
Ghiradelli caramel and chocolate squares
Heath cookie bits

Thanks Kim very much for it all........Cindy

mommytotwo
11-14-2011, 02:13 PM

flakypuff
11-14-2011, 09:15 PM

The tree sounds adorable:cutie:

flakypuff
11-16-2011, 11:32 AM
popcorn:: Who else is waiting:santa:

orangecats2
11-16-2011, 11:38 AM
popcorn:: Who else is waiting:santa:

Yours is going out tomorrow. Sorry its taken me so long. :santa:

orangecats2
11-18-2011, 12:50 PM
Sent by Priority Mail so it should be there in a couple days. :)

flakypuff
11-21-2011, 11:40 PM
Thank you orange cats, Stevie got the nice package you sent today:banana:
Measuring cups
A very nice travel coffee mug (now he can give me mine back:rolleyes1)
A pack of tootsie rolls
Apple spice candle
Oven MIT
Xmas dish towel
Day calendar
A adorable advent counter
Gift tags
I am sorry if I forgot anything. He left with the box.
Ooooo and a very beautiful green Xmas stocking:santa: he was very happy to have some new things for his new place:cloud9:

mommytotwo
11-22-2011, 12:18 AM
girlrea, did you receive your stocking? Maybe I had missed your post somewhere. Could you please check in.

girlrea
11-22-2011, 06:16 AM

Christmas word search
Christmas stamps
Crochet Hook
Bubble Bath
Christmas Pencils
Ink Pen
Santa Bath Sponge
Snowman Antena Topper
Snowman Pen
Chewing Gum
Magnetic Photo Frame
Candy

Posted on 11/7

orangecats2
11-22-2011, 11:45 AM
Thank you orange cats, Stevie got the nice package you sent today:banana:
Measuring cups
A very nice travel coffee mug (now he can give me mine back:rolleyes1)
A pack of tootsie rolls
Apple spice candle
Oven MIT
Xmas dish towel
Day calendar
A adorable advent counter
Gift tags
I am sorry if I forgot anything. He left with the box.
Ooooo and a very beautiful green Xmas stocking:santa: he was very happy to have some new things for his new place:cloud9:

Glad it was received and he like everything. The only other thing in there was a little ornament. Sorry again I was late, I thought I had more time and I had a hard time figuring out what to get. :goodvibes

mommytotwo
11-22-2011, 11:52 PM
Posted on 11/7

Great!!!!

This exchange is officially COMPLETED!!!!!

Happy holidays everyone!!!!