PDA

View Full Version : Many Thanks my Jedi Friends

kimara
10-17-2011, 04:55 PM
Greetings from the Desert Inn & Suites!
It's nap time with my 4yr old while the rest of the group went back to the park.
I just want to say a big THANK YOU to all with the Jedi Training suggestions!
I made 8 matching shirts. While waiting for the show to start, we got out some paper and crayons so the kids could make signs. ALL 8 kids got to go up there!! I am officially the greatest mom and greatest aunt. Thank you so much for sharing all your knowledge. We have some great memories and pictures to last a lifetime.

All the fast pass info and other information from the DISboard has been so wonderful. Best vacation ever, and we still have 4 1/2 more days to go.

Thank YOu to all!!:woohoo:

Go Mickey
10-17-2011, 11:59 PM
Glad it worked for you.... it worked for us last Monday. Star Wars shirts and signs and the 3 kids with us all got picked. woot woot, they had so much fun! Never would have happened without the suggestions on this board :worship:

Bashara
10-18-2011, 08:44 AM
Same for my 3 boys in late September. Well worth the cost of a costume or tshirt when you get picked first try :) Leaves more time to go on rides :)

Hound 109
10-18-2011, 04:29 PM
Greetings from the Desert Inn & Suites!
It's nap time with my 4yr old while the rest of the group went back to the park.
I just want to say a big THANK YOU to all with the Jedi Training suggestions!
I made 8 matching shirts. While waiting for the show to start, we got out some paper and crayons so the kids could make signs. ALL 8 kids got to go up there!! I am officially the greatest mom and greatest aunt. Thank you so much for sharing all your knowledge. We have some great memories and pictures to last a lifetime.

All the fast pass info and other information from the DISboard has been so wonderful. Best vacation ever, and we still have 4 1/2 more days to go.

Thank YOu to all!!:woohoo:

Excellent. :hippie:

Have a great final 3-4 days....& feel free to post your experience in the Jedi Superthread if you want to. ;)

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1478699

:cool2: