PDA

View Full Version : Which dates?

Nickianne
10-15-2011, 03:48 PM
I have reservations for Sun-Tues 12/18-12/20. During this time I know it is crowded, I don't have to pull my son (10) out of school and I have the week off. I have been toying with the thought of going the Thur-Sat 12/8-12/10 only because I think it might be slightly less crowded. Only problem is that I would have to pull my son out for 2 days (which is fine for him but I hate for the school to lose money) and I would have to get 1 day covered at work. So, which dates would you pick? I guess my main concern is crowds.

skiingfast
10-15-2011, 04:00 PM
I'd prefer the busy earlier dates over the later very busy dates. December crowds trending is an exponential curve.

Nickianne
10-15-2011, 05:50 PM
Are there any events happening that earlier weekend that I should know about that might increase crowds?

ArchOwl
10-15-2011, 06:20 PM
Are there any events happening that earlier weekend that I should know about that might increase crowds?

None that have been posted here or on MousePlanet. The holiday parade taping looks to be scheduled earlier that week (unconfirmed), but that should have no effect on your dates. :thumbsup2