PDA

View Full Version : Late Character Breakfast = Kicked out for lunch?

BuckeyeMickey
10-13-2011, 09:15 PM
Never had an ADR before, never eaten at the cool places :)

Just wondering if our "great" idea to have late Character Breakfasts at CP and TH are going to backfire? We are 10:30am both places and lunch starts 11:30 or so. Will we be forced to leave or can we stay? What is the transition like between breakfast & lunch?

THANKS!

Cafeen
10-14-2011, 12:44 AM
You'll be able to finish just fine, they won't force you out.

I don't know how the transitions are though, but I've heard that they refresh the breakfast foods until they start putting the lunch food out. So you shouldn't be left with cold leftovers and the like.

jenjersnap
10-14-2011, 02:25 AM
They do not rush you out at all. Breakfast food will be replenished and then, eventually, (about 30-45 minutes after breakfast has officially ended, in our non-scientific experiences) they will start putting lunch items out on one side of the buffet - the buffets have two arms, usually serving the same food on both sides. There won't be a problem if you want to try the lunch food. :)

chirogrrl
10-15-2011, 10:36 PM
Last month, we had an 11:10 AM breakfast ressie at 1900. It was great!! The restaurant was mostly empty by the time we were seated and we were one of 3 tables left when we finished. There was no rushing at all and the food was plentiful and hot!

We used it as a "brunch" meal, it worked out great :thumbsup2

kstgelais4
10-16-2011, 02:02 AM
We love haveing the latest breakfast adr at Chef Mickey's. The character interaction is the best, as it gets very empty. They will never kick you out, they will just start transitioning to lunch while you are there. You can also eat from the lunch buffet!

sukhakuli
10-16-2011, 11:43 AM
I love the late breakfasts, also. It's not as crowded, and it works as a brunch.

wdw4rfam
10-16-2011, 01:15 PM
We always take the latest ADRs for b-fast. Its dead and the character interactions are great!! The ONLY downside is if that rest. tends to fall behind on ADRs.

BuckeyeMickey
10-16-2011, 02:53 PM
Thanks everyone! That's kind of what I was hoping to hear! I guess it was a good idea after all...so excited for our first character meals!