PDA

View Full Version : Will I still be able to make ADR's with my Disney World account despite this problem?

CR Resort Fan 4 Life
10-13-2011, 03:51 PM
When I log onto the Walt Disney World website and select find missing reservations it says the following message. "We are currently experiencing problems displaying reservations. Apologies for any inconvenience." Now the e-mail I use to log in is also used when I log onto the Annual Pass site and it's also connected to my BlackBerry. Anyway I created a new account because I wanted to see my December 2011 reservation for the Boardwalk Inn and for whatever reason the new account worked.

However I was wondering when I log onto the WDW website with the account having this problem would I still be able to make ADR's? So if I can't get a resort reservation to be displayed does that mean I can't make ADR's with that account and get them to display? Plus whenever I have made ADR's online with that account the e-mail confirmation went right to my BlackBerry and my new account is not connected to my BlackBerry.

CR Resort Fan 4 Life
10-14-2011, 04:04 PM
Anyone?

Cafeen
10-14-2011, 04:31 PM
The best thing to do would be to try it.

Log into the "broken" account and attempt to make an ADR for sometime < 180 days out. See what happens. If it goes through, you got (at least part of) your answer. If it doesn't, then you know that for sure. (Then cancel that ADR immediately of course ;)).

I haven't seen anyone else with this issue, nor have I experienced it myself, so that's about all I got for this one :(.