PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a reservation for the Fantasmic dinner on Dec.17th?

Graciesmom77
10-11-2011, 11:22 PM
I have been trying for weeks to get reservations for lunch at Hollywood and Vine for lunch on Dec. 17th with the Fantasmic package and cant seem to find an opening. We do have 6 people so I thought it might be harder, but I put in different combos of guests and even with 1 there were no openings.

A few weeks ago their were no openings for Mama Melrose's either and then one day quite a few options showed up for that and the Brown Derby has always had opening. I just wondered if anyone else has reservations and I am just not getting one because they really are booked solid for this or if maybe something was up and they weren't releasing all the seats or something yet.

We do have lunch reservations there that day in case the Fantasmic package never does materialize for us, but I sure would love if it did! :worship:

akeogh
10-12-2011, 08:44 AM
Hi, I'm not sure if this helps at all, but we have a Fantasmic package on December 19 for party of 5. There was nothing available for a dinner combination, but the agent I talked to said we "could do dinner at 1:50pm at Mama Melrose." I thought to myself "Dinner at 1:50? That's nuts!" So, although to Disney Dining, it is considered a "dinner package," to me it will serve as our lunch for 2 adults, 3 children. We have breakfast at Hollywood & Vine at 9:00am, so a 1:50 lunch isn't too bad, esp. if we tide ourselves over with a snack. Then we'll show up at the show at 5:45 for the 6:30 show. Then, that night, my husband and I are going to put the kids in a kids club, where they will serve dinner, and we'll go out for dinner for 2 at 8:40 to Narcoossee's....so maybe approach it that way, with a "1:50 dinner" like us! (PS. Just made this ressie yesterday)

Graciesmom77
10-12-2011, 08:52 AM
Yeah, I don't mind what time we get, I just wanted lunch time so we can see the characters. Thanks though! Have a fun trip!