PDA

View Full Version : can anyone tell me something about this pin?

lynxstch
05-07-2001, 09:08 AM
Hi everyone..still fairly new to the collecting thing..but I saw this pin on the E*** site yesterday that really caught my eye..it's a "must have" for us since we spent our honeymoon at Dixie Landings...it's a Dixie Landings pin with mickey and minnie..could someone please look at it (item # 1139010936- and yes I know that auction ended!)..and tell me anything you know about it..year it came out..edition size..what it sold for..and what it might be worth now?..I did a search on Dizpins under Dixie Landings, but only 5 pins came up..and that wasn't one of them....so if you know the pin's #..even that would be a great help!...thanks in advance for any help!!!

Dom13
05-07-2001, 09:49 AM
Lynn, it is #2707 over on www.pinpics.com . To find it click on the link, then click on search on the left hand side of the screen and enter the number.

Although it is a rack pin it could be getting hard to find as Dixie landings is no longer a separtate hotel.

lynxstch
05-07-2001, 09:54 AM
Thanks to Dom13 for your swift response..this helps a lot!

bridgetf
05-07-2001, 10:26 AM
That pins<i> was</i> a rack pin, but I don't think it's been sold since before the 2000 pins came out in 1999. I looked for it for people several times and never found it at the resort, and the cast memebers thought it was 'retired'.

lynxstch
05-07-2001, 10:51 AM
thanks Bridget..will have to keep my eyes open for this one from now on...it's soooo cute!