PDA

View Full Version : Cat. 3 at HDDR?

kstgelais4
10-11-2011, 09:10 AM
How are the category 3 seat at Hoop de doo? We booked these seats because they are the only seats available to us on the DDP. I was thinking of calling back every now and then to see if Cat. 2 is available. Do you think it matters?

3Minnies1Mickey
10-11-2011, 10:52 AM
How are the category 3 seat at Hoop de doo? We booked these seats because they are the only seats available to us on the DDP. I was thinking of calling back every now and then to see if Cat. 2 is available. Do you think it matters?

Is cat 1 still open? The reason I ask is that when we went we booked cat 3 as that was all that was open with the dining plan. Cat 1 never filled and they moved the cat 3s to cat 1 when we got there. We had awesome seats in the center of the floor. Sometimes staying in cat 3 works out in your favor.

kstgelais4
10-11-2011, 01:43 PM
Is cat 1 still open? The reason I ask is that when we went we booked cat 3 as that was all that was open with the dining plan. Cat 1 never filled and they moved the cat 3s to cat 1 when we got there. We had awesome seats in the center of the floor. Sometimes staying in cat 3 works out in your favor.
I don't know if it was available, but that would be really cool to be moved into Cat. 1!
Has anyone actually ever sat in cat. 3?

cookieswithangel
10-15-2011, 03:42 PM
Category 3 is what our party always chooses, no matter if we're on a dining plan or not. We enjoy people watching, and we like the fact our view isn't blocked. We have dined at category one, but we've discovered that sometimes a category 3 seat is better based on view than a category one.