PDA

View Full Version : 1st time DDP

julfre1
10-08-2011, 10:51 PM
THis is my first trip with the dining. I am traveling alone with 2 kids-3 and 4. I've been reading posts, but some were older so I am confused as it seems like I read different answers.

Does the plan list the QS meals as adult and child? There are a few places that I would rather spend 2 Adult QS credits than get what they have for kids. I have a daughter who loves loves tuna. When we go to MK, I'd like to get her the tuna at Columbia Harbour house. I've read that the QS credits aren't listed separate and they will not let you buy 2 adult meals if you are alone with 2 kids. Then I read that they "closed the loophole", but i wasn't sure what that meant. I am not trying to cheat the system. I would gladly use 2 adult credits to pay for 2 adults meals. Can I do that? Walk into the QS restaurant and order 2 adult meals, pay with 2 adult credits if there is only one adult present?
Thanks

julfre1
10-08-2011, 10:57 PM
Oops sorry thought I was on the DDP board!

Hopefully
10-09-2011, 07:49 AM
You should only be allowed one adult meal in your case. Sometimes you get away with it, but I wouldn't count on it.
You could always order the tuna for yourself and a childs meal for your daughter. You could eat her childs meal and she could eat your tuna. No one polices who eats which
Have Fun

TDC Nala
10-09-2011, 09:13 AM
The DIS goes by Disney's official written rule, which is that you must use credits for which you paid a child's price to order meals from the children's menu in restaurants that have one.

Please, no posting information on getting around the rule.