10-08-2011, 04:06 PM
We're headed to Epcot for lunch tomorrow with 8 snack credits left on our DxDP. Any suggestions?
10-08-2011, 04:19 PM
I don't do the dining plan. But in case you are looking for the highest value for the credits, here is the highest cost breakdown, excluding alcoholic beverages:
1) Lobster Roll, Hops & Barley, $7.25
2) Lobster Claw Cuddler, Hops & Barley, $6.50
3) Tuna and Salmon Sensation, Japan, $5.95
4) Lobster and Scallop Fisherman's Pie, Ireland, $5.75
5) Grilled Lamb Chop, Australia, $5.75
6) Rib-Eye Tacos, Mexico, $5.50
7) Cappelini Pasta with Spicy Shrimp, Italy, $5.25
4-way Tie for 8th place:
8) Lamb Slider with Tomato Chutney, New Zealand, $5.00
8) Kefta Pocket, Morocco, $5.00
8) Kielbasa and Pirogies, Poland, $5.00
8) Seared Filet of Beef with Mashed Sweet Potatoes, South Africa, $5.00
10-08-2011, 10:30 PM
lobster roll USA
Lamb Chop Australia
coq au vin France
cheese plate in cheese
sausage in pretzel roll in germany
chicken sausage with polenta in canada (very spicy though)
shrimp and noodles in china
those were some of our favorites we just had ...and on the higher price side of things.
10-08-2011, 11:19 PM
Thanks! They don't have to be the most expensive, just the tastiest :)
We love spicy so I'm definitely going to try the dish in Canada!
vBulletin® v3.8.4, Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.