PDA

View Full Version : 2012 QSDP help please

rso101
10-07-2011, 03:57 PM
I am a UK resident and am hearing conflicting information about the 2012 QSDP and was hoping some disboard experts could help please. I understand that the QSDP is changing next year and will only include one snack instead of two. In fact on my bounceback booking with free QSDP it says I only get one QS meal but I am assuming that is a mistake. The confusion is occuring regarding bookings made using UK travel agents. The UK holiday brochures are still advertising two snacks for next year. I have been in to the travel agent today and been shown a new brochure that has just come out and it clearly states two snacks. Are they running a different QSDP for UK residents? Can anyone help please and give an answer to this discrepancy. TIA

havoc315
10-07-2011, 04:15 PM
I've heard this before. It is hard to believe that they would run 2 different QSDP plans at the same time, but it's certainly possible -- just a matter of putting the right number of credits on the card.
I really don't think we will get a definitive answer until UK guests start checking in, in 2012.

TDC Nala
10-07-2011, 04:30 PM
The UK brochures are the ones that left the desserts out last year, boy did that cause a stink. I think you should be prepared to get one snack per night.

TORIMS
10-08-2011, 09:40 AM
Hi
If you check out the QSDP brochure on the WDW Website it says for UK Residents only and shows 2 snack credits for 2012. Don't know why it would be different but at the moment its still showing 2!
Vicki x

DisneyLoverUSA
10-08-2011, 04:17 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if it is like that. UK residents get to book a room discount stacked with free dining. Why wouldn't they give them more snacks than US residents. :confused3

catne
10-08-2011, 04:56 PM
Be prepared for one snack, but enjoy if it does turn out to be two.:thumbsup2

There is a chance the UK version will be different since many of the packages for UK residents have different components from the US version.