PDA

View Full Version : 1900 park fare on our Epcot day

mom2_3girls
10-06-2011, 09:59 PM
I have reservations for 1900 Park Fare on our Epcot day. Do you think this will work? We will be there March 12th and Epcot opens at 9am and we have reservations at 11am. I was hoping to get to Epcot, grab a few fast passes, head for breakfast and then come back to Epcot to use the fastpasses. I thought about doing an early breakfast, but will that put us behind the crowd?

I already have Chef Mickeys on our Magic Kingdom day and I can't think of any other day that work work out. My daughter loves Alice, so I want to keep it for sure.

myhouseofmouse
10-06-2011, 10:37 PM
I think you will be fine. I think it will be close but even if you are a 10-15mins. late for your ressie they will still fit you in. Have a good time!!!

Jen12573
10-06-2011, 10:40 PM
We actually did exactly this earlier this year in March. Epcot opened at 9, we got there for rope drop, got a FP for Soarin', rode Soarin', rode Test Track, rode The Seas with Nemo, grabbed a Test Track FP, and then went back to the monorail to make our 1900 Park Fare ADR for 11am. It worked out perfectly. When we returned we never felt like the crowds were an issue. Have fun and enjoy!

mom2_3girls
10-07-2011, 08:43 AM
We actually did exactly this earlier this year in March. Epcot opened at 9, we got there for rope drop, got a FP for Soarin', rode Soarin', rode Test Track, rode The Seas with Nemo, grabbed a Test Track FP, and then went back to the monorail to make our 1900 Park Fare ADR for 11am. It worked out perfectly. When we returned we never felt like the crowds were an issue. Have fun and enjoy!

Great! Thats exactly what we would like to do! My only fear is its spring break, but if we get there right away I'm hoping we can at least grab some fast passes and get a ride or two in.