PDA

View Full Version : Panic Mode

Cinderella<3
10-06-2011, 08:51 PM
Can some one please tell me how to use my dining table meals for booking an ADR for a group of 8 that are on two different dining plans? We want to sit together and if we book it online seperately they wont know we are together. Is there any way without calling?

reisdawg
10-06-2011, 09:03 PM
Can some one please tell me how to use my dining table meals for booking an ADR for a group of 8 that are on two different dining plans? We want to sit together and if we book it online seperately they wont know we are together. Is there any way without calling?

You can book for 8 people. The only time it will matter that you are on two different plans is when you go to pay.

pasofan
10-06-2011, 09:12 PM
Just book the ADR for the entire group and just let your server know when you sit down and when they ask if you are on the dining plan that there are two separate groups. We didn't have a single problem last year and I made all the reservations for our family and a friend's family that joined us for 6 days. Both families were on the dining plan and no problems at any location.