PDA

View Full Version : I need to find my Mind, I lost it (on Space Mtn) Update 11/29 pg 7

MaryAz
10-05-2011, 04:44 PM
The title is what my crazy 5 year old told my Hubby in line as she waited for her first ever ride on Space Mountain. She managed to ride it many times over the course of the trip but whether she found her mind remains to be seen. :rotfl2:

Welcome to another MaryAz TR-I promise to finish this one :)

This was the girl's and I's 6th trip to Disney since May of 2009. 4th for my Hubby and 1st for the inlaws.

Much fun was had and many pics taken-especially of the savanna animals at AKV Kidani.

More coming soon!!!

MaryAz
10-05-2011, 04:49 PM
Sat Sep 24th Part 1 (http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=42936985&postcount=38)

Sat Sep 24th Part 2 (http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=42990429&postcount=57)

Sun Sep 25th Part 1 (http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=43168888&postcount=78)

Sun Sep 25th Part 2 (http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=43366304&postcount=98)

DizFan101
10-05-2011, 04:51 PM
I'm looking forward to your trip report.
May i suggest adding links so that it is easier for your readers to find your posts?
Looking forward to reading and looking at the tons of photos you have taken. :)

KatMark
10-05-2011, 04:56 PM
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: I'm here...can't wait to read all about it (although we were there for part of it).

laashley
10-05-2011, 05:06 PM
I'm here, looking forward to everything y'all did! So glad we were able to meet this trip!

MaryAz
10-05-2011, 10:12 PM
I'm looking forward to your trip report.
May i suggest adding links so that it is easier for your readers to find your posts?
Looking forward to reading and looking at the tons of photos you have taken. :)

Thanks for joining in. I saved the 2nd post for links :) Lots of animal pics for sure

MaryAz
10-05-2011, 10:13 PM
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: I'm here...can't wait to read all about it (although we were there for part of it).

Hey you!! Thanks for coming over! I may need to borrow a few pics from you.

MaryAz
10-05-2011, 10:15 PM
I'm here, looking forward to everything y'all did! So glad we were able to meet this trip!

Hi Ashley, it was so fun to meet you and your sweet family!! Are you going to do a report??

IheartDDuck
10-05-2011, 10:20 PM
Looking forward to your TR! Lurked on others, but I'm here for this one. Your girls are so adorable!

coteau_chick
10-06-2011, 12:52 AM
You hooked me in..........subbing:thumbsup2
Maybe that is where my mind is too. I better go back to Disney World to find it. This time I am going ALONE.

KatMark
10-06-2011, 08:36 AM
Hi Ashley, it was so fun to meet you and your sweet family!! Are you going to do a report??

Just let me know what you need and I'll post them on FB or can email them to you.

Tell the girls we miss them, and I'm sending them a little "thank you" gift for allowing us to have so much fun with them.

MaryAz
10-06-2011, 09:31 AM
Looking forward to your TR! Lurked on others, but I'm here for this one. Your girls are so adorable!

Thanks for unlurking or is it delurking??? :) Thanks so much. You leave in 2 days!!! Have a blast at F&W!!!

MaryAz
10-06-2011, 09:32 AM
You hooked me in..........subbing:thumbsup2
Maybe that is where my mind is too. I better go back to Disney World to find it. This time I am going ALONE.

Glad you are here!! I think u should!! I am all about a big girls only trip!!!

MaryAz
10-06-2011, 09:34 AM
Just let me know what you need and I'll post them on FB or can email them to you.

Tell the girls we miss them, and I'm sending them a little "thank you" gift for allowing us to have so much fun with them.

Sounds good about the pics-thanks :) They miss u guys too. You and the gifts-you already gave them waaay to much!!

MickeyNicki
10-06-2011, 11:49 AM
I am so in for this one Mary! I have heard so much about it but I would love to hear your side of the story :rotfl2:

MEK
10-06-2011, 12:13 PM
I'm In! I can't wait to see pictures of your adorable girls!

DisneyBoundinDec
10-07-2011, 05:38 PM
I'm in! popcorn::

Queenofallthings
10-07-2011, 06:12 PM
So happy that you started and I can't wait to hear all about it!! Miss seeing those adorable little faces:cutie:

OhioDisneyLover
10-08-2011, 09:58 PM
I'm in. popcorn::

I am so bummed that I missed meeting you at MK. :guilty: I can't wait to read all about your trip.

pinkxray
10-09-2011, 07:13 AM
Joining in.

Your title is so cute. Space Mountain could make anyone lose their mind though.

popcorn::

TinkerbellLuvr7
10-09-2011, 10:23 AM
I'm here!!!!! Can't wait to hear about the trip :) I kept thinking about your stay as I was watching FB updates and couldn't believe you were only 10 mins away from me!

MeMom
10-09-2011, 12:20 PM
I look forward to hearing all about the trip. I'm guessing that Disney magic plus those two sweet girls plus time with good friends added up to a lot of fun!

MaryAz
10-09-2011, 08:23 PM
I am so in for this one Mary! I have heard so much about it but I would love to hear your side of the story :rotfl2:

Hurray Nicki is here!!! So glad to have you along!!

MaryAz
10-09-2011, 08:24 PM
I'm In! I can't wait to see pictures of your adorable girls!

Thanks for joining in Mary Ellen!!

MaryAz
10-09-2011, 08:25 PM
I'm in! popcorn::

Thanks for coming over!!

MaryAz
10-09-2011, 08:27 PM
So happy that you started and I can't wait to hear all about it!! Miss seeing those adorable little faces:cutie:

Hi Queen and Jas (if u are lurking :) great to have you here. We really missed seeing you guys this trip.

MaryAz
10-09-2011, 08:28 PM
I'm in. popcorn::

I am so bummed that I missed meeting you at MK. :guilty: I can't wait to read all about your trip.

Hi Sophia, I was sad to have missed you. Thanks for coming over

MaryAz
10-09-2011, 08:29 PM
Joining in.

Your title is so cute. Space Mountain could make anyone lose their mind though.

popcorn::

Thanks for being here. My 5 yr old is a pretty funny girl. Ur trip is getting so close!!

MaryAz
10-09-2011, 08:30 PM
I'm here!!!!! Can't wait to hear about the trip :) I kept thinking about your stay as I was watching FB updates and couldn't believe you were only 10 mins away from me!

Hurray!! I know we were so close. I am sorry we did not meet up.

MaryAz
10-09-2011, 08:31 PM
I look forward to hearing all about the trip. I'm guessing that Disney magic plus those two sweet girls plus time with good friends added up to a lot of fun!

Hi MeMom It was a fun trip. It was especially fun meeting up with all our buddies.

MaryAz
10-09-2011, 08:32 PM
Thanks for being patient. I am editing photos and should have an update up tomorrow.

kcandbella
10-09-2011, 09:15 PM
Hi Mary! It was great to meet you and your two cute girls this trip! Can't wait to read all about the fun you had!!! :goodvibes

petals
10-10-2011, 04:29 PM
joining in.

kaysmommie
10-12-2011, 04:53 PM
Hi Mary,

I'm here to read about your trip. Sad I didn't run into your family while on my girls weekend. I actually didn't run into too many people last week at the 5K or marathon either. Anyway can't wait to hear all about it.

MaryAz
10-13-2011, 04:26 PM
Hi Mary! It was great to meet you and your two cute girls this trip! Can't wait to read all about the fun you had!!! :goodvibes

Hi Kayce-thanks for coming over!!!

MaryAz
10-13-2011, 04:26 PM
joining in.

Thanks for being here!!

MaryAz
10-13-2011, 04:28 PM
Hi Mary,

I'm here to read about your trip. Sad I didn't run into your family while on my girls weekend. I actually didn't run into too many people last week at the 5K or marathon either. Anyway can't wait to hear all about it.

Hi Nichole I hope you had a great time. My Hubby and I ended up not doing the 5k due to injury (him) and illness (me) Thanks for being here

MaryAz
10-13-2011, 04:50 PM
Sat Sept 24th

My inlaws had arrived the night before. We all had a quick dinner, painted some nails and were in bed by a decent time. I was up early as usual. My very good friend came to drive us to the airport at 6a. Here are the girls and the G's in the amber glow of (taillights, oye)

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc41/Cayvery/Sept%202011%20WDW/WDWSep2011001.jpg

This one with no lights

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc41/Cayvery/Sept%202011%20WDW/WDWSep2011002.jpg

My SIL had made them the cute shirts. Unfortuneatly the Mickey head washed away after the first wash :eek:

We made our way to the airport,checked all 5 bags plus booster seats (love Southwest) and headed to Starbucks. A pre flight tradition. We took off on time. Cay sat with the G's Avery next to me (homework moniter) We had a brief layover in Nashville-no plane change. Landed on time and I led the way to the first ride of the trip

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc41/Cayvery/Sept%202011%20WDW/WDWSep2011003.jpg

We then saw an old friend

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc41/Cayvery/Sept%202011%20WDW/WDWSep2011004.jpg

Down to ME and the car rental place we went. At this point the men went to get the van and the ladies got on ME. The ME ride was uneventful, the van ride not so much. You see I put Hubby in charge of 2 things for the trip. Renting the car ( I set him up on Alamo) and driving to WalMart for supplies. He rented the van with no problem but getting to WalMart was another story :scared1: He had a GPS,phone nav and directions from the airport lady. I dunno.

We arrived at Kidani and hopped off the bus. We were "welcomed home" and made our way to the check in counter. Helping us was a very nice CM. He paid special attention to my MIL since it was her first trip. We were on the Zebra trail in a 2bd savanna view. The walk was not as far as last Dec!!! We recieved first time buttons and well as birthday ones for Jeff and Cay. Here is a sneak peak of what we saw from our room.

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc41/Cayvery/Sept%202011%20WDW/WDWSep2011005.jpg

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc41/Cayvery/Sept%202011%20WDW/WDWSep2011006.jpg

Coming up, did the guys ever make it to WalMart and our first Dis meet!!!!

IheartDDuck
10-13-2011, 07:40 PM
Oh no, boys and directions! Getting lost on the way to Walmart even though given directions from three sources. :lmao:

I'm glad that your room wasn't too far. I love AKL, but that's the one thing that can at times feel like it takes forever is the walk to the room!

I hope the boys make it to Walmart. :rolleyes1

KatMark
10-13-2011, 08:01 PM
Great update, Mary. Look at those adorable girls with Grandma and Grandpa and then on the monorail.We missed them the day we left. :sad2:

I'm not sure I ever heard the story about "not finding Wal-Mart" since I was otherwise occuped in the pool.

Looking forward to the next update.

TinkerbellLuvr7
10-14-2011, 09:52 PM
No no!! I should have given you directions to Super Target which is about 5 min from AKL. You can pretty much see AKL when you leave the Super Target! I'm guessing they tried to go to the Walmart off 535 (closest one to Disney property!). Hopefully they made it!!

Lifelong_Dreamer
10-14-2011, 10:00 PM
Hi Mary, joining in!

MEK
10-15-2011, 06:40 AM
Fun first update. That is the darn cutest picture of your girls on the monorail. Love it!

Oh No - lost finding Walmart????? I hope not. It's a regular stop when we go with my DH because he always forgets or loses something. :rotfl:

Looking forward to your DIS meet!

OhioDisneyLover
10-15-2011, 08:27 AM
Great update. :thumbsup2

I love the picture of the girls on the airport monorail, or as we call it, the "fake" monorail. :goodvibes

I am here waiting to see if the guys made it to Walmart. :surfweb::rolleyes1

Queenofallthings
10-15-2011, 02:19 PM
You can give men directions and a GPS and they still get lost:lmao:yet they blame us for it!!:rotfl2: Great update Mary, I can't believe how the girls have grown in a year!

kcandbella
10-15-2011, 02:30 PM
What a great view! The girls look so excited to be starting their trip. So cute! :goodvibes

MaryAz
10-17-2011, 03:11 PM
Oh no, boys and directions! Getting lost on the way to Walmart even though given directions from three sources. :lmao:

I'm glad that your room wasn't too far. I love AKL, but that's the one thing that can at times feel like it takes forever is the walk to the room!

I hope the boys make it to Walmart. :rolleyes1

I tell ya, and the 2 of em being related, OY. The walk was not bad, now last time.....They did, eventually

MaryAz
10-17-2011, 03:13 PM
Great update, Mary. Look at those adorable girls with Grandma and Grandpa and then on the monorail.We missed them the day we left. :sad2:

I'm not sure I ever heard the story about "not finding Wal-Mart" since I was otherwise occuped in the pool.

Looking forward to the next update.

Thank you, they are pretty cute. We really missed you guys as well. I was frazzled since we were late for the meet and yes u were occupied in the pool :) I "borrowed" some of ur pics so I could do the update since I had none :scared1:

MaryAz
10-17-2011, 03:14 PM
No no!! I should have given you directions to Super Target which is about 5 min from AKL. You can pretty much see AKL when you leave the Super Target! I'm guessing they tried to go to the Walmart off 535 (closest one to Disney property!). Hopefully they made it!!

Now you tell me-just kidding!! Um you would think they went to the one closest to Disney wouldn't you???? :rolleyes1

MaryAz
10-17-2011, 03:15 PM
Hi Mary, joining in!

Hi Lessa!!! Thanks for coming over!!

MaryAz
10-17-2011, 03:17 PM
Fun first update. That is the darn cutest picture of your girls on the monorail. Love it!

Oh No - lost finding Walmart????? I hope not. It's a regular stop when we go with my DH because he always forgets or loses something. :rotfl:

Looking forward to your DIS meet!

Thanks, they were pretty excited!! Um, well, I think they did finally find it LOL

MaryAz
10-17-2011, 03:18 PM
Great update. :thumbsup2

I love the picture of the girls on the airport monorail, or as we call it, the "fake" monorail. :goodvibes

I am here waiting to see if the guys made it to Walmart. :surfweb::rolleyes1

Thanks, yep first ride of the trip! You will find out soon.

MaryAz
10-17-2011, 03:19 PM
You can give men directions and a GPS and they still get lost:lmao:yet they blame us for it!!:rotfl2: Great update Mary, I can't believe how the girls have grown in a year!

In this case it was like Father like Son, both lost!! They are getting bigger!!

MaryAz
10-17-2011, 03:20 PM
What a great view! The girls look so excited to be starting their trip. So cute! :goodvibes

KatMark
10-18-2011, 10:01 AM
I thought this thread needed a "bump". We don't want you getting to far behind on your TR; never know when you'll have another one to start. ;)

MaryAz
10-18-2011, 11:07 PM
I thought this thread needed a "bump". We don't want you getting to far behind on your TR; never know when you'll have another one to start. ;)

Why thank you for the bump!! I just added that " hmm room for a ticker" Guess I better go buy a lottery ticket. Or an airline one :)

MaryAz
10-18-2011, 11:22 PM
Sat Sep 24th
Part 2

When I left you, the ladies had checked into Kidani, said hello to the giraffes and zebras and were wondering wher the guys were. WELL, despite a gps,map and directions they managed to do a loop around the airport and ended up at a WalMart in the middle of-well we do not really know. Jeff was very grumpy when i spoke to him on the phone so I did not get to many details. I texted Kathy to let her know we were running late and we kept waiting.

The girls and I were just about to head there ourselves when jeff called from the entrance. I let him know we were by the Zazu elevator and up they come. I asked Jeff if he wanted to come to the pool for the meet or just hang out at the room. He was excited to meet Kathy and Mark so he came along as did my FIL. My MIL stayed behind to wash her hair and do landury-don't ask:rolleyes1

We made our way to the pool and there they were. it was so good to see them again!!! They had huge bags of stuff for the girls (thanks again) We were in need of food so they took the girls in the pool. Here are some pics I stole from Kathy

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc41/Cayvery/Sept%202011%20WDW/Day2Pictures122.jpg

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc41/Cayvery/Sept%202011%20WDW/Day2Pictures119.jpg

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc41/Cayvery/Sept%202011%20WDW/Day2Pictures127.jpg

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc41/Cayvery/Sept%202011%20WDW/Day2Pictures126.jpg

If you are following both reports I am sorry for the repeat. Mark then came and chattted with us for a bit. Kathy rode the slide twice with the girls and then we had a chance to talk with her. Around 83op we decided to head back to the room. On the way we purchased 2 refillable mugs. The girls, Jeff and I shared the bedroom with the 2 beds while my inlaws had the master. I missed that big ol bed. And Avery grinds her teeth. At least Jeff the snoring machine was accross the room. We were all in bed by 10p or so.

Up next blfst at CP and MK!!!

BrooklynnsMommy
10-19-2011, 10:54 AM
I'm just getting a chance to check in. Too bad we couldn't have gotten on the plane in Nashville and headed down with ya!

KatMark
10-19-2011, 11:19 AM
Why thank you for the bump!! I just added that " hmm room for a ticker" Guess I better go buy a lottery ticket. Or an airline one :)

Ooooh....maybe I should add that to my TR and see if anyone catches on. :rolleyes1:rolleyes1

Sat Sep 24th
Part 2

When I left you, the ladies had checked into Kidani, said hello to the giraffes and zebras and were wondering wher the guys were. WELL, despite a gps,map and directions they managed to do a loop around the airport and ended up at a WalMart in the middle of-well we do not really know. Jeff was very grumpy when i spoke to him on the phone so I did not get to many details. I texted Kathy to let her know we were running late and we kept waiting.

The girls and I were just about to head there ourselves when jeff called from the entrance. I let him know we were by the Zazu elevator and up they come. I asked Jeff if he wanted to come to the pool for the meet or just hang out at the room. He was excited to meet Kathy and Mark so he came along as did my FIL. My MIL stayed behind to wash her hair and do landury-don't ask:rolleyes1

We made our way to the pool and there they were. it was so good to see them again!!! They had huge bags of stuff for the girls (thanks again) We were in need of food so they took the girls in the pool. Here are some pics I stole from Kathy

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc41/Cayvery/Sept%202011%20WDW/Day2Pictures122.jpg

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc41/Cayvery/Sept%202011%20WDW/Day2Pictures119.jpg

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc41/Cayvery/Sept%202011%20WDW/Day2Pictures127.jpg

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc41/Cayvery/Sept%202011%20WDW/Day2Pictures126.jpg

If you are following both reports I am sorry for the repeat. Mark then came and chattted with us for a bit. Kathy rode the slide twice with the girls and then we had a chance to talk with her. Around 83op we decided to head back to the room. On the way we purchased 2 refillable mugs. The girls, Jeff and I shared the bedroom with the 2 beds while my inlaws had the master. I missed that big ol bed. And Avery grinds her teeth. At least Jeff the snoring machine was accross the room. We were all in bed by 10p or so.

Up next blfst at CP and MK!!!

We had such a great time at the pool that night -- swimming with the girls, me almost flying off the slide and then sitting and visiting with you and Jeff. Such great friends we have made here on the DIS.

Queenofallthings
10-19-2011, 06:29 PM
That sounds like a perfect evening for everyone!

kcandbella
10-19-2011, 06:37 PM
Room for a ticker hmmm? ;):rotfl:

Glad you all had such a great time at the pool!

KatMark
10-20-2011, 08:52 AM
Mary, I think someone needs a new ticker; I know someone else who has one. :rolleyes1

DWGal210
10-20-2011, 09:28 AM
Hi Mary! Heading over from KatMark's TR. :) Sounds like a great trip so far!!

MaryAz
10-20-2011, 03:39 PM
I'm just getting a chance to check in. Too bad we couldn't have gotten on the plane in Nashville and headed down with ya!

Hi Jill, thanks for coming over!! I wish you guys would have joined us. Someday our trips will overlap!!

MaryAz
10-20-2011, 03:41 PM
Ooooh....maybe I should add that to my TR and see if anyone catches on. :rolleyes1:rolleyes1

We had such a great time at the pool that night -- swimming with the girls, me almost flying off the slide and then sitting and visiting with you and Jeff. Such great friends we have made here on the DIS.

It was a very fun night!!! I am thankful for the Dis!!!

MaryAz
10-20-2011, 03:42 PM
That sounds like a perfect evening for everyone!

It was a really fun night!!

MaryAz
10-20-2011, 03:43 PM
Room for a ticker hmmm? ;):rotfl:

Glad you all had such a great time at the pool!

Yep, there was room and now there is a ticker!! We had a fun time for sure!!

MaryAz
10-20-2011, 03:44 PM
Mary, I think someone needs a new ticker; I know someone else who has one. :rolleyes1

Looky what I got :) Think u need an updated one :banana::banana:

MaryAz
10-20-2011, 03:45 PM
Hi Mary! Heading over from KatMark's TR. :) Sounds like a great trip so far!!

Thanks so much for coming over!!! Welcome!!!

MEK
10-20-2011, 04:32 PM
Great evening. I never tire of seeing pictures of your girls!!!! They are so adorable!

mickeystoontown
10-27-2011, 04:01 PM
I just realized that you had started your trip report. I'll come back with comments once I catch up.

KatMark
10-27-2011, 04:05 PM
popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

mickeystoontown
10-27-2011, 04:10 PM
Whew! I was glad that I was able to catch up so quickly. The girls have grown so and it looks like Cayley is catching up in height with Avery.

KatMark
11-02-2011, 12:22 PM
Hello! Hello! Is anyone home?????

MaryAz
11-06-2011, 04:23 PM
Great evening. I never tire of seeing pictures of your girls!!!! They are so adorable!

Thanks so much Mary Ellen. I feel the same way about your photograghy.

MaryAz
11-06-2011, 04:25 PM
I just realized that you had started your trip report. I'll come back with comments once I catch up.

Whew! I was glad that I was able to catch up so quickly. The girls have grown so and it looks like Cayley is catching up in height with Avery.

Hello Lisa!!! I need to catch up on urs-I have been lurking.... I have not got that far yet :rolleyes1 They are getting bigger. Cayley was very happy to be 44 inches :)

MaryAz
11-06-2011, 04:28 PM

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Hello! Hello! Is anyone home?????

I know, I know.....And I have no excuse!!! Update coming up!!! We got a PTR to do before say January :rolleyes1

MaryAz
11-06-2011, 05:00 PM
Sun Sep 25th

Everyone woke up bright and early. I wanted to be to the bus stop by 730a because you never know how long it may take. I think we were there by 745 or so. The MK bus came after about 10 min or so. We had seats but by the time it left Jambo House it was standing room only.

We arrived at MK and I went to will call to trade in our paper for tickets. We arrived in time to see the opening show. Sooo cute and a great way to start the day.

We arrived at CP and met K&M outside. We had to wait for a bit much to Kathy's dismay-she is used to that pre park 8a bkfst time. The topiaries are soo cute

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc41/Cayvery/Sept%202011%20WDW/WDWSep2011027.jpg

We went and got some food-loved the puffy french toast. Soon some characters came by

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc41/Cayvery/Sept%202011%20WDW/WDWSep2011012.jpg

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc41/Cayvery/Sept%202011%20WDW/WDWSep2011011.jpg

And now the moment of truth, would Cayley get a pic with Tigger or freak out??? G'Pa and G'Ma were first

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc41/Cayvery/Sept%202011%20WDW/WDWSep2011015.jpg

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc41/Cayvery/Sept%202011%20WDW/WDWSep2011016-2.jpg

She did it. We had a little wait for Pooh and Eeoyre so Cayley decided to help Mr Mark out with his banana

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc41/Cayvery/Sept%202011%20WDW/WDWSep2011013-1.jpg

And Avery got caught with her mouth full of food-but still cute

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc41/Cayvery/Sept%202011%20WDW/WDWSep2011014-1.jpg

The the Pooh Bear came by

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc41/Cayvery/Sept%202011%20WDW/WDWSep2011017-1.jpg

Avery saw someone coming

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc41/Cayvery/Sept%202011%20WDW/WDWSep2011020.jpg

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc41/Cayvery/Sept%202011%20WDW/WDWSep2011024.jpg

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc41/Cayvery/Sept%202011%20WDW/WDWSep2011026-1.jpg

It was a fun breakfast. Full of yummy food, cute characters and good friends :)

KatMark
11-06-2011, 05:28 PM
Great update, Mary. Every time I see that "banana picture" I just start cracking me up. I can't believe you caught Avery with her mouth full.

Great pics of Grandma and Grandpa with the characters, and the kids too, of course.

MeMom
11-06-2011, 05:55 PM
http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc41/Cayvery/Sept%202011%20WDW/WDWSep2011016-2.jpg

What a sweet picture! Crystal Palace with friends and family - an awesome way to spend some Disney time. :tigger:

Queenofallthings
11-09-2011, 09:27 AM
Such great pictures Mary! I am so proud of Cayley...she looks so happy in her picture with Tigger! I love the picture of Avery, with or without food in her mouth, she is adorable:goodvibes

MaryAz
11-09-2011, 11:45 AM
Great update, Mary. Every time I see that "banana picture" I just start cracking me up. I can't believe you caught Avery with her mouth full.

Great pics of Grandma and Grandpa with the characters, and the kids too, of course.

Thanks :) Thats my shy girl :rolleyes1 I was happy to get some of them with Pooh and gang!

MaryAz
11-09-2011, 11:46 AM
What a sweet picture! Crystal Palace with friends and family - an awesome way to spend some Disney time. :tigger:

Thanks so much! It was a really fun meal!

MaryAz
11-09-2011, 11:48 AM
Such great pictures Mary! I am so proud of Cayley...she looks so happy in her picture with Tigger! I love the picture of Avery, with or without food in her mouth, she is adorable:goodvibes

Thanks Queen!! She was very happy to pose with him. Had to get one of Av with chipmunk cheeks.

MEK
11-12-2011, 08:50 AM
That's an awesome update. Sorry it took me so long to get to it. Everytime I sw it pop up I couldn't see pics and its no fun reading your updates without seeing your darling girls. I know I saw some of those pics on Kathy's TR, but they really are awesome. I love the tiger and eeyore ears. I need a pair of those.

petals
11-12-2011, 06:41 PM
love the Cp update! I think I saw you on facebook

KatMark
11-23-2011, 10:34 PM
Despite the fact that this TR needs a major BUMP, I did want to stop by to wish four of our favorite people -- you, Mary, Jeff, Avery and Cayley a very Happy Thanksgiving. We are so thankful to have you for our friends.

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb136/Luvwrestling/Birthday%20clipart/poohthanksgiving.gif

Moodyzblu
11-29-2011, 06:30 PM
Jumping in ! Hoping for an update and more pics ! :)

KatMark
11-29-2011, 07:02 PM
Mary, you have a new reader. I think an update is in order (or I'll threaten NOT to do our PTR :lmao::lmao::lmao:)

TinkerbellinNY6
11-29-2011, 07:33 PM
I am following along as well! I have been lurking but decided to post and tell you that your girls are adorable!

MaryAz
11-29-2011, 07:46 PM
That's an awesome update. Sorry it took me so long to get to it. Everytime I sw it pop up I couldn't see pics and its no fun reading your updates without seeing your darling girls. I know I saw some of those pics on Kathy's TR, but they really are awesome. I love the tiger and eeyore ears. I need a pair of those.

Thanks, I am a major slacker these days! It was a fun breakfast.

MaryAz
11-29-2011, 07:47 PM
love the Cp update! I think I saw you on facebook

Thanks!

MaryAz
11-29-2011, 07:49 PM
Despite the fact that this TR needs a major BUMP, I did want to stop by to wish four of our favorite people -- you, Mary, Jeff, Avery and Cayley a very Happy Thanksgiving. We are so thankful to have you for our friends.

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb136/Luvwrestling/Birthday%20clipart/poohthanksgiving.gif

It also needs a major update!! What a slacker I am. Thanks so much, we are also very thankful for you all.

MaryAz
11-29-2011, 07:51 PM
Jumping in ! Hoping for an update and more pics ! :)

:welcome: Great to have you here!! Thanks for reading along!

MaryAz
11-29-2011, 07:53 PM
Mary, you have a new reader. I think an update is in order (or I'll threaten NOT to do our PTR :lmao::lmao::lmao:)

Ok ok, settle down woman! You have to do a PTR-your public demands it. And you are so doing the TR!!

MaryAz
11-29-2011, 07:54 PM
I am following along as well! I have been lurking but decided to post and tell you that your girls are adorable!

Thanks for coming out of lurkdom!! Also thanks for the compliment on the girls. Update coming up!!

KatMark
11-29-2011, 07:57 PM
And you are so doing the TR!!

Gee, why am I NOT surprised????? :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: You better take lots of pics for me to use because your camera takes better pictures!

MaryAz
11-29-2011, 08:28 PM
Sun Sep 25th Part 2

When I left you we had just finished breakfast. Kathy and I decided to head to BTMR for FP while the others checked out the new and improved

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc41/Cayvery/Sept%202011%20WDW/WDWSep2011031.jpg

FP secured we headed to the Jungle Cruise

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc41/Cayvery/Sept%202011%20WDW/WDWSep2011030.jpg

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc41/Cayvery/Sept%202011%20WDW/WDWSep2011029.jpg

The Grandparents took in the Country Bears while the rest of us rode BTMR. I had the privledge of riding with Mr Mark!! After the whole group headed to HM. Here are my non flash attempts

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc41/Cayvery/Sept%202011%20WDW/WDWSep2011032.jpg

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc41/Cayvery/Sept%202011%20WDW/WDWSep2011033.jpg

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc41/Cayvery/Sept%202011%20WDW/WDWSep2011034.jpg

Funny HM story. You know the part where the spooky lady with the xcrystal like ball thing is?? I asked Ms Kathy when she had auditioned for her part :rolleyes1:rotfl2: She was mad :)

After HM we headed to lunch and K&M went over to OKW. We ate at CHH and then went to Mickey's Phil. I also started texting with Stephanie and we met outside ITASW.

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc41/Cayvery/Sept%202011%20WDW/WDWSep2011036.jpg

We would soon see them for dinner at LTT.

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc41/Cayvery/Sept%202011%20WDW/WDWSep2011038.jpg

It was a fun dinner and Happy Birthday was sang :)

Girls enjoyed getting to know eachother

We then went to wait to meet Tiana. The Granparents decided to find a place for the parade. Here are a few pics I took.

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc41/Cayvery/Sept%202011%20WDW/WDWSep2011042.jpg

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc41/Cayvery/Sept%202011%20WDW/WDWSep2011044.jpg

We then met back up with K&M for Wishes. And the infamous Space Mtn adventure where I got the name for this TR!! I was not there for the conversation but apparently Cayley told Ms Kathy not to talk to her at one point and that she had lost her mind (Cayley not Kathy) She rode twice and had an outstanding time. After we had ice cream. Cue ominuos music now...

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc41/Cayvery/Sept%202011%20WDW/WDWSep2011045.jpg

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc41/Cayvery/Sept%202011%20WDW/WDWSep2011048.jpg

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc41/Cayvery/Sept%202011%20WDW/WDWSep2011047.jpg

Last stop was for some Princesses. Stephanie and family were nice enough to share their FP.

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc41/Cayvery/Sept%202011%20WDW/WDWSep2011055.jpg

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc41/Cayvery/Sept%202011%20WDW/WDWSep2011057.jpg
She was twirling while waiting for us

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc41/Cayvery/Sept%202011%20WDW/WDWSep2011061.jpg

We then headed for the exit and called it a night. Got back to Kidani and tucked into bed. All was well until about an hour later. i was sleeping with Avery and she started moaning. I asked her if she was ok and she said yes. Then she started shaking and ran for the bathroom. She then projectile vomited all over. YUCK with a capital Y. Thank goodness for the washer and dryer. I got her and the bathroom cleaned up and back into bed. She was fine the rest of the night. It was a great first full day and I think I took more pics on this day than the rest of the trip :)

MaryAz
11-29-2011, 08:33 PM
Gee, why am I NOT surprised????? :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: You better take lots of pics for me to use because your camera takes better pictures!

You snuck in on me!! I did a nice big update just for you!! I will bring the good camera and be the offical photographer.

KatMark
11-29-2011, 08:41 PM
AWESOME update. I love the pictures of the girls...they are just too darn cute.

And I'm still :mad: about my audition! :lmao::lmao::lmao: But at least those other pictures did not appear. :goodvibes

MeMom
11-30-2011, 04:59 AM
http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc41/Cayvery/Sept%202011%20WDW/WDWSep2011038.jpg

Looks like a fun group to birthday party with. :cutie: :cutie: :cutie:

So nice that the girls got to have a picture with my handsome Naveen. ;)

It's good to see you back and updating, Mary. I hope life slows down enough to give you some DIS time more often, but I totally understand. The daytime hours are filled with 'stuff', and then a person is just exhausted at night and wants to crash! ::yes::

MaryAz
11-30-2011, 05:13 PM
Looks like a fun group to birthday party with. :cutie: :cutie: :cutie:

So nice that the girls got to have a picture with my handsome Naveen. ;)

It's good to see you back and updating, Mary. I hope life slows down enough to give you some DIS time more often, but I totally understand. The daytime hours are filled with 'stuff', and then a person is just exhausted at night and wants to crash! ::yes::

We did have a nice dinner. I told him you said hello :) Thanks so much. I am trying to keep this updated. I have the next set of pics loaded in PB so will hope to do another update later. I also need to get caught up on those I am reading (like urs) :)

MeMom
11-30-2011, 06:52 PM
I told him you said hello :)

:love: :faint:

:laughing:

Right now I am working on the last day of the summer report, and I am putting in some pictures of past Disney Christmases here and there as we count down to the Christmas trip.

MEK
12-01-2011, 06:54 AM
See what I mean??? I just discovered another update of yours that I can't see! I hope your TR stays bumped up in my user CP all day so I can come back and see your adorable girls later tonight!

DWGal210
12-01-2011, 08:41 AM
Sounds like a fun start to the trip!! Too bad Avery got sick - but glad she felt better after that.

Great update!

TinkerbellLuvr7
12-01-2011, 06:51 PM
Oh no! It must be something with AKL and vomit! I got food posioning when we stayed there in Dec 2008. It will be our first return to there since then and I'll be praying for a puke-free trip!!

I love the PP CM, he works in BBB a lot and was always great with the princesses!! :)

brookelizabeth
12-01-2011, 07:30 PM
Oh poor Avery! Aside from the vomit, sounds like a wonderful first full day!

MEK
12-02-2011, 06:32 PM
Great pictures of the girls.

I love that picture of the PP guy. :rotfl:

Great picture of the bride.

Poor Kathy! :hug:

IheartDDuck
12-02-2011, 08:32 PM
Oh no! Such a fun day and then poor Avery gets sick at the end of it? That's not fun for sure.

MaryAz
12-02-2011, 09:17 PM
See what I mean??? I just discovered another update of yours that I can't see! I hope your TR stays bumped up in my user CP all day so I can come back and see your adorable girls later tonight!

I see that you did come back but wanted to say hi! :yay:

MaryAz
12-02-2011, 09:20 PM
Sounds like a fun start to the trip!! Too bad Avery got sick - but glad she felt better after that.

Great update!

It was fun so far!! She was fine the next morning!

MaryAz
12-02-2011, 09:23 PM
Oh no! It must be something with AKL and vomit! I got food posioning when we stayed there in Dec 2008. It will be our first return to there since then and I'll be praying for a puke-free trip!!

I love the PP CM, he works in BBB a lot and was always great with the princesses!! :)

I don;t think it was AKV that made her sick since we did not eat there at all that day. I think it was Space Mountain with an ice cream chaser LOL I bet your stay will be amazing. He was a good PP guy-very fun.

MaryAz
12-02-2011, 09:24 PM
Oh poor Avery! Aside from the vomit, sounds like a wonderful first full day!

I know, she was very upset that she barfed. We had a really fun time.

Queenofallthings
12-03-2011, 08:36 AM
Great update Mary....poor Avery! Sounds like a fun day though!