PDA

View Full Version : Dining Plan w/ 2 1/2 yo

nklooz
10-05-2011, 09:04 AM
Ok, question, I know that we cannot get the DDP for our 2 1/2 yo so we'll just have her eat off of our plates I guess? But, what about the character interaction. For example, if we go to Cinderella's castle to eat and have DDP for us and our 13 yo, will DD still get to have her pic taken w/Cinderella, interact with her? How does this work?
Thanks!

MinnieGi
10-05-2011, 09:09 AM
Yes, she'll get her picture taken and great character interaction too.

We had one of our best CRT's experience when DD was just 2yo. All the princesses made a fuss over her and left her with big lipstick marked kisses all over her face. It was adorable! They also served her, her own french toast sticks, milk and fruit. She didn't eat off our plate they asked what she wanted.

smitch425
10-05-2011, 09:12 AM
Ok, question, I know that we cannot get the DDP for our 2 1/2 yo so we'll just have her eat off of our plates I guess? But, what about the character interaction. For example, if we go to Cinderella's castle to eat and have DDP for us and our 13 yo, will DD still get to have her pic taken w/Cinderella, interact with her? How does this work?
Thanks!

The characters don't know who is on the plan and who isn't. They don't skip the people paying OOP anyway. :rotfl: Everyone in the restaurant will get to interact with the characters. Go. Eat. Interact. Have a MAGICAL trip!:thumbsup2

nklooz
10-05-2011, 09:16 AM
Thank you!

TDC Nala
10-05-2011, 10:15 AM
Even if you were not on the dining plan the child would be free at CRT because she is under 3. And no, they aren't left out because you didn't pay for them. Plus, as noted, the characters don't have any way to know whether you're on the dining plan or not.

hannahdrewmom
10-05-2011, 06:15 PM
CRT is great with under 3 too... they offer them a free plate that is specifically for them. We went twice with under 3....

Breakfast was offered frenchtoast sticks
Lunch was offered noodles with butter on them.

Great to know because especially at lunch and dinner the adult meals aren't really 2 year old friendly overall. I was picking what I thought my dd would eat and not what i wanted. I was thrilled to find that out!

auprincess
10-07-2011, 10:56 PM
we went to CRT when my oldest daughter was 2 ~ it was great. She still asks for "Cinderella noodles" for dinner!