PDA

View Full Version : Which would you choose on MK day?

MAD4EEYORE
10-04-2011, 06:22 PM
I have an ADR for Crystal Palace at 9:25am. We have eaten there 2x before. Once for breakfast and once for lunch. I was looking and I could get an ADR for 1900 Park Fare at 8:15am. We have never eaten here for breakfast. Which one would you choose? Or would you choose something else?

Thanks!

nkereina
10-04-2011, 07:30 PM
Since you've eaten at CP before, I'd try another place. I haven't done 1900 PF but if you're looking for a character breakfast, we did the one at Ohana at Poly and thought it was good. I liked that its served family style and not a buffet so you don't have to run back and forth but it's still all you can eat. The characters, except for Stitch, also came around quick.

Buttercup2009
10-06-2011, 10:17 AM
I would try 1900 Park Fare even if just for the new experience. I've done both and enjoyed them both for different reasons. CP has the french toast that I love and 1900 Park Fare has great character interaction and good food as well. We did CP last year but we are doing 1900 Park Fare this year because I want a reason to visit the Grand Floridian because it's just so beautiful! :goodvibes

Coconuts
10-06-2011, 12:38 PM
I am always up for trying a new restaurant so I'd say give 1900 PF or Ohana breakfast a try.:thumbsup2

We have only been at 1900 PF for dinner and it was very loud and crowded. I can't really comment on breakfast. I have been to Ohana breakfast, and loved the fact that it was family style, so there's not people walking everywhere for the buffett.

We do CP breakfast every trip, but we make sure that we get an ADR before park opening. If our ADR was for after 9am like yours, I would try another restaurant.

hannahdrewmom
10-06-2011, 07:39 PM
I'd stick with CP. You can do dumbo and grab a FP before you check in. When you're done it will be time to use your FP and you'll be ready to grab another. So in the course of breakfast you will have 2 rides and a FP in hand.
If you do 1900 you won't get a rd or a fp and will end up behind the crowd.

pasofan
10-06-2011, 09:22 PM
Depends on the time of year and how important it is to you to get maximum touring in the first two hours of park time. Since your CP ressie is at 9:25, you can actually eat at PF and get back to the park earlier than you would hav gottne out of CP.

As for the choice, our family loves PF for breakfast, especially because of Mary Poppins, my DD8's favorite.:lovestruc We have been to PF for both breakfast and dinner and the breakfast, especially your early time, is not nearly as loud as dinner.

Singinglizzie
10-06-2011, 09:37 PM
I'd do something different, either Park Fare, O'hana's, or Chef Mickeys. GF Cafe also does a nice breakfast, but doesn't include Characters if that is what you are looking for. If you have any interest in Chef Mickey's, I'd jump on that one, since it really popular and sometimes hard to get an ADR. Good luck.