PDA

View Full Version : Wake Up! SURPRISE, We’re going to Disney World…. TODAY!*PTR link! 3/24

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Caretames1
10-01-2011, 08:54 AM
SURPRISE! We are going to Disney World, Today!

Okay, before I get any further, introductions and a little history!

I’m Carey, Mom to the family and total planner & Production Manager to large school district.

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Disney%20Vacation%20%202011/DSC05018.jpg

My DH, John, Dad to us, mild mannered factory worker by day, & Dj by night.Playing yesterday favorites and today new hits at weddings, bars and social functions.

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Disney%20Vacation%20%202011/Photo0264FourBySix.jpg

Our DD, Kadence. Total Diva in training and current Princess.

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Disney%20Vacation%20%202011/Photo0088FourBySix.jpg

DD, Samantha. Even though she doesn’t come along on this trip, she does have a part in this.

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Disney%20Vacation%20%202011/DSC04863.jpg

Our First WDW trip was in January 2009. We LOVED it and soon started to think about another. Trip number 2 was January 2011, and included a side trip to SeaWorld.

While waiting ever so patiently (not really)in the fall of 2010 for our January 2011 trip to arrive, we started seeing commercials on TV for MNSSHP. We received mail from Disney about MNSSHP, and our Disney Visa rewards card sent us mailings outlining MNSSHP and everything you could do at Disney during this time of the year. John apparently starting thinking about maybe it might be fun to do a little trick or treating at Disney. On October 23, 2010 he asked me what I thought of the idea.

I thought about it for …………..2 seconds and said YES, let’s do it! He then thought to include his Mom as we thought she could use a break. She had thought about it, but sadly declined. After about 2 days we had decided and officially on November 3, 2010 we had a deposit down on it and a little farther down the line Free Dining came out and we snapped that up too! On our Jan trip, our plane was delayed for 6 hours so they gave us 4 vouchers for $25 a flight and then we got an additional $300 from AirTran a month later for our inconvenience. Bonus!

Now to the reason this TR is titled “Wake Up! SURPRISE, We’re going to Disney World…. TODAY!

We had discussed surprising our DD’s with a trip, but didn’t have a definite idea until this trip about. We made up our minds that this was the chance we’d been waiting for. We then made the hard decision to not bring Samantha along. She would be starting college in the fall of 2011 and you can’t just leave for a vacation from college. We had done many vacations and things with Sam in the 10 years before Kadence came along. We did keep it from her until a month before the trip and she was fine with it! She really isn’t much of a Disney person (where did I go wrong?) and was excited for Kadence to have this experience.

Our Dates were September 21st to September 25th. Three and a half days to cram in as much as we could and cram we did!

We decided to tell Kadence the morning of the 21st at 3:30am! That’s right when we had to leave to drive to the airport in Milwaukee, WI. It’s a 2 ½ hour drive for us, and we wanted to catch the surprise on tape and not miss it while we were driving or arriving to the airport.

I have video of the reveal; I just have to get John to get it on the computer so I can upload it. In the mean time, I have a few photos.

SURPRISE! (3:30am!)

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00490.jpg

Goodbye Wisconsin,

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00493.jpg

Halfway to Disney!

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00494.jpg

Hello Florida!

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00497.jpg

TanzUnited99
10-01-2011, 08:59 AM
Marking my place and going back to read!

Edit: Yay I'm first - of course I had to be! :lmao:

Love the Intro and how this trip came to be - yay on getting vouchers and compensation to put towards your flights for this trip!

I'm happy to read that Sam still plays a part in this trip even though she doesn't go with you.

Love, love, love the surprise face of Kadence on the morning of leaving! :thumbsup2 She looks soo happy on the plane with Pascal in her hand and daddy by her side :cutie: Can't wait to read more!

jenseib
10-01-2011, 09:02 AM
I'm here!!!!

Caretames1
10-01-2011, 09:15 AM
Marking my place and going back to read!

Edit: Yay I'm first - of course I had to be! :lmao:

Love the Intro and how this trip came to be - yay on getting vouchers and compensation to put towards your flights for this trip!

I'm happy to read that Sam still plays a part in this trip even though she doesn't go with you.

Love, love, love the surprise face of Kadence on the morning of leaving! :thumbsup2 She looks soo happy on the plane with Pascal in her hand and daddy by her side :cutie: Can't wait to read more!

:woohoo: I suppose, I got to be first on yours!:rotfl2:
Thanks :goodvibes I had a hard time getting my thoughts together. I figured the histroy of how it came to be was a good start:thumbsup2

She was surprised! I can't wait to get video up!

I'm here!!!!

YaY! Drag people with ya!:rotfl2:

shan23877
10-01-2011, 09:23 AM
joining in. I can't wait to hear about the surprise and the halloween party!

mom2rtk
10-01-2011, 09:27 AM
WOO HOO!

It pays to be up early on a Saturday morning! :dance3:

Caretames1
10-01-2011, 09:27 AM
joining in. I can't wait to hear about the surprise and the halloween party!

:wave2: Welcome! It was great surprising her!

Caretames1
10-01-2011, 09:35 AM
WOO HOO!

It pays to be up early on a Saturday morning! :dance3:

:cool1: And here I just shamelessly promoted this TR on your TR!:lmao:

wdwgirl03
10-01-2011, 11:03 AM
Saw your post on facebook about starting your TR. ;) Joining in!

sue_88
10-01-2011, 11:54 AM
I can't wait to hear more!
If I had kids I would definately want to suprise them with a Disney trip! Mostly because I wish I would have gotten a suprise like that when I was a kid!
Good Parenting!!

bob6sims
10-01-2011, 11:57 AM
I'm in :thumbsup2
Looking forward to reading more :)

sstewart
10-01-2011, 12:03 PM
Love the surprise! Can't wait to hear how much y'all cram in those days!

IATink
10-01-2011, 12:12 PM
I love reading about surprise trips! I am so jealous of everyone who is able to keep the secret :) I would love to surprise my girls, but I just can't keep it to myself! Can't wait to read more!

sjs314
10-01-2011, 01:06 PM
I'm In!

LutheranChick82
10-01-2011, 01:09 PM
I can't wait to read all about your reveal. I read your pre-trip report and just loved how excited your DD was. I'm sure it was a wonderful surprise!!!

Caretames1
10-01-2011, 05:29 PM
Saw your post on facebook about starting your TR. ;) Joining in!

;) Couldn't help it, I'm a shameless promoter!

I can't wait to hear more!
If I had kids I would definately want to suprise them with a Disney trip! Mostly because I wish I would have gotten a suprise like that when I was a kid!
Good Parenting!!

Welcome!:wave2: I love surprises, so keeping this secret was fun for me. It kept the excitment up for me!

I'm in :thumbsup2
Looking forward to reading more :)

Welcome! :wave2: I'm excited to share this with everyone!

Love the surprise! Can't wait to hear how much y'all cram in those days!

Welcome!:wave2: Oh, we cramed until we couldn't anymore!

I love reading about surprise trips! I am so jealous of everyone who is able to keep the secret :) I would love to surprise my girls, but I just can't keep it to myself! Can't wait to read more!

Welcome!:wave2: It was hard to keep, alomost revealed a couple times (thanks to DH!) but was worth.:thumbsup2

I'm In!

Welcome! :wave2: Thanks for reading along, I hope you enjoy it!

I can't wait to read all about your reveal. I read your pre-trip report and just loved how excited your DD was. I'm sure it was a wonderful surprise!!!

Welcome! :wave2: It was exciting to reveal, when we woke her, we had to make sure she was really awake!

schriverl
10-01-2011, 05:36 PM
Yay!! Can't wait to hear all about your trip! We are looking into this next year!

mickeystoontown
10-01-2011, 06:01 PM
I'm here! Kadence looks so cute in the "surprise" photo and on the airplane. I can't wait to hear all about the trip.

joy13
10-01-2011, 06:29 PM
I'm in :) (and it paid off to promote on Janet's trip report because that is where I saw the link :) )

I'm confused - did you go to MNSSHP in Nov. 2010 - or was this your first one?

petals
10-01-2011, 07:05 PM
Joining in. I love that she brought Pascal from her last trip with her :)

IheartDDuck
10-01-2011, 09:29 PM
I'm joining. Can't wait to hear more.

P.S. I really love that Packer throw on your couch. ;)

Caretames1
10-01-2011, 09:55 PM
Yay!! Can't wait to hear all about your trip! We are looking into this next year!

Welcome! :wave2: You should, it was a blast!

I'm here! Kadence looks so cute in the "surprise" photo and on the airplane. I can't wait to hear all about the trip.

:yay:Thanks, she is does take a nice photo!:cutie: She may be adding her 2 cents in on this one!

I'm in :) (and it paid off to promote on Janet's trip report because that is where I saw the link :) )

I'm confused - did you go to MNSSHP in Nov. 2010 - or was this your first one?

Welcome!:wave2: Glad you saw it, I just wanted a extra reader or two!:rotfl2: This was our 1st MNSSHP. I'll go again for sure!

Joining in. I love that she brought Pascal from her last trip with her :)

HELLO!:thumbsup2 She had 5 mintues to decide "who" to bring with. She said he missed Rapunzel:lmao:

I'm joining. Can't wait to hear more.

P.S. I really love that Packer throw on your couch. ;)

Welcome! :wave2: I'm hoping to have more tomorrowish!
Thanks, I love covering with a blanket while watching my GB Packers kick butt!

mom2rtk
10-01-2011, 10:00 PM
Gorgeous plane photos Carey!

Can't wait to see more!

Caretames1
10-01-2011, 10:09 PM
Gorgeous plane photos Carey!

Can't wait to see more!

Thanks! Just a hint....my DSLR is in the shop and some of my photos aren't what they should of been:eek:

mom2rtk
10-01-2011, 10:25 PM
Thanks! Just a hint....my DSLR is in the shop and some of my photos aren't what they should of been:eek:

LOL! Does that mean you didn't take those? Or did it break on your trip? :confused3 I had to put my DSLR out of its misery on a Disney trip once. Good thing I had my P&S along!

Mommy2BnB
10-01-2011, 10:44 PM
Joining in! I logged on just to see if you had started. I'm amazed you kept the secret until the last minute. LOL, I bet there wasn't much sleep pre-trip at your house. :D

petals
10-02-2011, 07:15 AM
HELLO!:thumbsup2 She had 5 mintues to decide "who" to bring with. She said he missed Rapunzel:lmao:
I luv it. Kids are so cool with what they come out with sometimes! :thumbsup2

Caretames1
10-02-2011, 10:55 AM
LOL! Does that mean you didn't take those? Or did it break on your trip? :confused3 I had to put my DSLR out of its misery on a Disney trip once. Good thing I had my P&S along!

Oh, I took those, my I used it during the trip, but an incident happened there and the rest is now history:sad2: I'm thankful that the warrenty is still good (for one month!)

Joining in! I logged on just to see if you had started. I'm amazed you kept the secret until the last minute. LOL, I bet there wasn't much sleep pre-trip at your house. :D

Welcome! We kept it till the very last second! I did want to wait a bit longer but didn't want to miss the surprise!
I didn't sleep much!

I luv it. Kids are so cool with what they come out with sometimes! :thumbsup2

She's a funny one. She has very firm ideas on some stuff and it just makes me laugh!:lmao:

mom2rtk
10-02-2011, 11:19 AM
Oh, I took those, my I used it during the trip, but an incident happened there and the rest is now history:sad2: I'm thankful that the warrenty is still good (for one month!)

OH NO! :scared1:

Did Jen come along with with you or something? :lmao: I hope you didn't have any more "mishaps"!

Caretames1
10-02-2011, 11:33 AM

Did Jen come along with with you or something? :lmao: I hope you didn't have any more "mishaps"!

:rotfl2: No Jen, but we had a couple ....issues.:(

jenseib
10-02-2011, 07:17 PM

Hey! Don't be bringing me into this. I have enough problems all on my own. :rotfl:

mom2rtk
10-02-2011, 07:19 PM
Hey! Don't be bringing me into this. I have enough problems all on my own. :rotfl:

Hey! Quit eavedropping! :rotfl:

portobello_rd
10-02-2011, 07:24 PM
ok so i started my trip report. well see how far i get before i give up. haha.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=42825436#post42825436

jenseib
10-02-2011, 07:42 PM

:rotfl2:

Caretames1
10-02-2011, 08:44 PM

Our problems didn't quite reach the level you experiance last spring!:worship:

:listen:

ok so i started my trip report. well see how far i get before i give up. haha.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=42825436#post42825436

I subbed, Funny!

I'm really glad there are people like you guys here, I needed a laugh!

IheartDDuck
10-02-2011, 08:52 PM
Wanted to pop in and just say.....

Go Pack go!!! 4 and 0. Woot woot!!! :dance3:

Caretames1
10-02-2011, 09:01 PM

Got that right!:cheer2: GO GREEN BAY!

joy13
10-02-2011, 09:09 PM

Got that right!:cheer2: GO GREEN BAY!

I am in the right place with this trip report!!! Go Pack, Go Brewers, Go Badgers! :cheer2:

Caretames1
10-02-2011, 11:25 PM
I am in the right place with this trip report!!! Go Pack, Go Brewers, Go Badgers! :cheer2:

I forgot to add the Brewers and Badgers!:eek:

On Wisconsin!!:cheer2:

Caretames1
10-02-2011, 11:31 PM
I just finished uploading the Surprise video, and without further aideu........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhxJXLTFfDo

He's a copy of the letter we gave her

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00491.jpg

You notice she reacted a bit right away, but then after seeing the bags in the porch, I think thats when it really hit! She really did have tears in her eyes and was a giggling most of the way to Milwaukee and in the airport and on the plane!:rotfl2:

I hope you enjoy!

I forgot to add Kadence's imput! I thought about it and decided since this trip was mostly all about her, why don't we get a few words to add to each update!

Me: So, what did you think when we surprised you?

Kadence: I though you where tricking me, but I did think a little bit because Daddy was wearing his Phinnaes & ferb shirt.

Me: Did you like that we surprised you?

Kadence: Yes, can I be surprised on our next rip too? Wait, I want to know. Maybe.

shan23877
10-03-2011, 02:01 AM
Super cute video! and I love Kadence's updates. Wait, I don't know! :lmao: Very sweet.

TanzUnited99
10-03-2011, 07:30 AM
Carey I love that video! :thumbsup2 It made me smile all the way through. I can't believe how excited Kadence is for that time in the morning! You are right though in I don't think the news sank in until she saw the suitcases! Loved the video!

I'm also enjoying Kadence inputting in this TR - lol at her thinking she was being tricked! Looks like you have another surprise trip to plan next time as well :laughing:

wdwgirl03
10-03-2011, 08:17 AM
Aww, the video is too cute. She couldn't stop giggling! I'd probably be the same way though if I woke up and someone told me I didn't have to go to school and was going to WDW. :laughing::thumbsup2

vickalamode
10-03-2011, 09:18 AM
Yay! I am here to read another one of your great TR's! That video of you surprising her is adorable!

petals
10-03-2011, 10:33 AM
Aw I love the video and Kadence's input. So cute.

jenseib
10-03-2011, 10:40 AM
I had tears in my eyes too! I loved it. I loved how she looked so tired and kind of ticked off you got her up, and hten she just kind of reads the note and then it sinks in what she read. And her look totally changes. I would be giggling too.

JAMIESMITH
10-03-2011, 10:47 AM
I can't wait to read more about your trip. I really enjoyed your last trip report. I must say, I never realized how much Kadence looks like her dad!

Caretames1
10-03-2011, 10:48 AM
Super cute video! and I love Kadence's updates. Wait, I don't know! :lmao: Very sweet.

Thanks, she loves to watch it over and over already! ( DH made her, her own copy:laughing:)

She likes to be interviewed, and I thought iot would be good to get her perspective.

Carey I love that video! :thumbsup2 It made me smile all the way through. I can't believe how excited Kadence is for that time in the morning! You are right though in I don't think the news sank in until she saw the suitcases! Loved the video!

I'm also enjoying Kadence inputting in this TR - lol at her thinking she was being tricked! Looks like you have another surprise trip to plan next time as well :laughing:

I like how she paused for a second, then was processing it!

SHe has changed her mind 18 times since we asked her that:lmao: I had to tell her no trip is planned for right now!

Aww, the video is too cute. She couldn't stop giggling! I'd probably be the same way though if I woke up and someone told me I didn't have to go to school and was going to WDW. :laughing::thumbsup2

She is a giggler, and school..whats that?

Yay! I am here to read another one of your great TR's! That video of you surprising her is adorable!

:yay:Welcome! I was hoping for a good reaction and I think we got it!:thumbsup2

Aw I love the video and Kadence's input. So cute.

If I had time I post all of her interveiws she and DH did at Disney. She was our color commentator!:rotfl:

I had tears in my eyes too! I loved it. I loved how she looked so tired and kind of ticked off you got her up, and hten she just kind of reads the note and then it sinks in what she read. And her look totally changes. I would be giggling too.

It was heartwarming to me that she had tears! I'd like to think it meant alot! I think it was the shock really setting in. She's an easy wake up usually, but that was a bit too early for her. I love her giggle:lovestruc

Caretames1
10-03-2011, 10:50 AM
I can't wait to read more about your trip. I really enjoyed your last trip report. I must say, I never realized how much Kadence looks like her dad!

Thank-you:goodvibes I hope you enjoy this one too! Oh, yeah, she IS her Daddy except for the girly parts:rotfl2: Their baby pictures are identical:cutie:

lledman
10-03-2011, 01:21 PM
Can't wait to follow along

Tinker_Tam
10-03-2011, 03:48 PM
Joining in! Can't wait to hear more!

joy13
10-03-2011, 04:31 PM
Great video! I love her dance when she saw the luggage - totally something my daughter would do!

Caretames1
10-03-2011, 08:43 PM
Can't wait to follow along

Welcome!:wave2: Follow me, I've only led a few astray! :rotfl2:

Joining in! Can't wait to hear more!

YAY:yay: I'll have more soon!

Great video! I love her dance when she saw the luggage - totally something my daughter would do!

She so weird, she tries to dance like Ferb, and it's hilarious!

rndmr2
10-04-2011, 11:34 PM
Followed you over here from Jen's cruise TR, looking forward to reading about your trip. I would love to go to MNSSHP one day, my plan is to go in the fall next trip whenever that will be. Your DD was cute in the reveal video, like PP's and you have said, I don't think she completely believed you until she saw those suitcases! :)

Caretames1
10-05-2011, 09:43 PM
Followed you over here from Jen's cruise TR, looking forward to reading about your trip. I would love to go to MNSSHP one day, my plan is to go in the fall next trip whenever that will be. Your DD was cute in the reveal video, like PP's and you have said, I don't think she completely believed you until she saw those suitcases! :)

Welcome :wave2:Glad to have read along! My DH was the driving force of this trip, but of course I was happy to plan and go!:lmao: I'd love to go again, and my dream trip would be to catch the last MNSSHP and the first MVMCP!

I think at 3:30am it had to really sink in!:lmao:

Caretames1
10-05-2011, 09:55 PM
This had been such a busy week, I haven't had time to post an update like I wanted, Kadence had (unplanned) oral surgery Monday afternoon. They had wanted to pull her baby bottom eye tooth as it was crowding the the new tooth next to it. I put it off until after Disney, if I had known then, I would have done it on a Friday so I could have have taken care of her without any issues.

I brought her in and they took her back, after a half an hour, I was wondering, How long does it take to pull a loose tooth? A few minutes later, and dental assistant came out to get me so the dentist could talk to me. When I get in the room, there's Kadence laying on the chair with a wad of bloody gauze in her mouth.

The dentist proceded to tell me how they also pulled the baby molar next to the loose tooth! My poor baby:sad2: I was given a booklet on how to take care of the mouth after oral surgery and how to do a salt water rinse, feed her soft foods and not to use any straws for a week or so.

Here's the kicker, I had to left to go out of town for work on Tuesday overnight, be gone all day Wed, and I just got home tonight at 7pm.

Daddy had to take care of her, and apparently salt water rinses and Kadence do not get along:laughing:

She doing well now, no major swelling, just a little discoloration along her jaw from them reaming on her jaw, and the pain is gone as long as she doen't poke at it, ( which she can't seem to not stop :rolleyes1

I'm going to get an update up here tomorrow night, so I 'll see ya'll then! Good Night!

TanzUnited99
10-06-2011, 10:18 AM
Oh no, poor Kadence. Glad to read she's doing better.

Looking forward to the next update.

mickeystoontown
10-06-2011, 10:23 AM
Poor baby! I'm glad to hear that she's feeling better now.

Caretames1
10-06-2011, 07:08 PM
Oh no, poor Kadence. Glad to read she's doing better.

Looking forward to the next update.

Poor baby! I'm glad to hear that she's feeling better now.

She is much better now, I think the $5 the Tooth fairy left for helped!:laughing:

Caretames1
10-06-2011, 07:24 PM
It was a 2 ½ drive to airport in Milwaukee, and Kadence either giggled or chatted most of the way, so much for the hope of her getting some sleep on the drive. We park offsite and have a shuttle drop us at the Airtran gate. She told the shuttle driver that this was a surprise trip.

We got to the security line (no checked luggage for this trip! I did three carry-ons and 3 personal items so we were good!) When the TSA agent asked her name, she told them “Kadence, and we’re going to Disney cuz my Dad surprised me”.
When we got to our gate the Airtran agents we’re asking for 3 people to give up their seats as the flight was over booked. Kadence said to no one in particular, “we can’t, we’re going to Disney for a surprise!

When we arrived in Orlando and our car service person was waiting for us, and Kadence told her all about how she was surprised. We stopped at the store and then on to POP Century!

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00500-1.jpg

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00503.jpg

I was excited to check it all out; as I’ve heard lots of Dis’ers love it there. We beat the ME there, so the lobby was very quiet. We checked in quickly, our room was ready (YAY) and while waiting for our KTTW Kadence told the CM all about how she was surprised! I believe she was somewhat excited!:rotfl2: The CM thought it was awesome and gave Kadence a celebration button.

On to our room. We were in the 70’s area rm# 6259 and while our view was of the new Art of Animation resort, we did like it as it was quieter than the pool area. The first thing we did was put up our Disney Halloween window clings.

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00562.jpg

We saw some pretty cute window displays on our forays around POP, so I’m glad we did it. We then decide to take some time to walk around and check out our surroundings.

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00504.jpg

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00506.jpg

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00507.jpg

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00508.jpg

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00509.jpg

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00510.jpg

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00511.jpg

Cool! We are both wearing stripes!

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00512.jpg

What a Poser!

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00513.jpg

We were sooo hungry by then I almost stopped in Everything POP for a snack but Earl of Sandwich was calling my name….LOUDLY! On to DTD!

Views from Kadence;

ME: So, what did you think when we told you we were going to stay at POP?

Kadence: I was happy and excited because I wanted to always stay there.

ME: What did you think of POP when you first saw it and we walked around a bit?

Kadence: I love it! It's so cool, like for kids. Why didn't you take a picture of me inside the yoyo?

ME: I forgot, we ran out of time.

Kadence: We should have stayed longer so you could take the picture.

rndmr2
10-06-2011, 08:09 PM
That's great you were able to check in so quickly and that your room was ready. I love POP, all the icons are so neat. We stayed there in 04 and were in the 60's section with a view of what was at the time construction for the other section of POP, this was before they stopped Construction on it.

Enjoying your TR, can't wait to read more, Kadence seems really excited, that's cute how she is telling everyone about the surprise. I love her little comments at the end.

Caretames1
10-06-2011, 08:32 PM
That's great you were able to check in so quickly and that your room was ready. I love POP, all the icons are so neat. We stayed there in 04 and were in the 60's section with a view of what was at the time construction for the other section of POP, this was before they stopped Construction on it.

Enjoying your TR, can't wait to read more, Kadence seems really excited, that's cute how she is telling everyone about the surprise. I love her little comments at the end.

I was surprised that our room was ready. It wasn't even noon yet! I did enjoy staying there and seeing all the decade themed areas. Disney does it right!:thumbsup2

Thanks:goodvibes She loves to chat to people if they give her half an ear. She loves that everyone can read what she's telling me to type, and I'm going to type them they way she says them. She can be quite the goof!

Disneyfreak508
10-06-2011, 09:07 PM
I'm HERE!! :banana:
I've been meaning to get over here but I haven't had time until now! I love this TR already! I can't wait to read more!
The surprise video is ADORABLE. I think she was in shock for the first half :rotfl: But the giggling was making me smile. So cute! She was so excited. I'm so glad you captured it. I can not WAIT to surprise my kids one day. Seriously, I'm so excited hahaha
I love love LOVE Kandace's little conversations you've included at the end of the chapters. They're too cute :)
Can't wait for more!!

P.S. I was trying to get here from the link in your signature, but it doesn't seem to be working. I thought I'd just tell you so you can fix it! :)

shan23877
10-06-2011, 11:53 PM
Cute pictures! Very funny how she was telling everyone about her surprise. I bet that made all of Mom's hard work worth it! :cool1:

Caretames1
10-07-2011, 08:02 AM
I'm HERE!! :banana:
I've been meaning to get over here but I haven't had time until now! I love this TR already! I can't wait to read more!
The surprise video is ADORABLE. I think she was in shock for the first half :rotfl: But the giggling was making me smile. So cute! She was so excited. I'm so glad you captured it. I can not WAIT to surprise my kids one day. Seriously, I'm so excited hahaha
I love love LOVE Kandace's little conversations you've included at the end of the chapters. They're too cute :)
Can't wait for more!!:)

YAY:yay: Thanks for joining in! Thanks, she was so happy. I should have run video on the drive to the airport, you would have seen more giggling!:laughing:

You have a while before you will be surprising your kiddos, so you have lots of time to plan it!:thumbsup2

She loves to be interviewed, it's the bit of diva in her. If I was signing out the way she wanted, I be typing.....Kadence, out!:lmao:

P.S. I was trying to get here from the link in your signature, but it doesn't seem to be working. I thought I'd just tell you so you can fix it! :) Thanks, I fixed it. I am horrible at that kind of stuff:eek:

Cute pictures! Very funny how she was telling everyone about her surprise. I bet that made all of Mom's hard work worth it! :cool1:
Thanks:goodvibes It was worth it see people respond so nicely to her and tell her she's lucky and her agreeeing. Now everytime I'm on the DIS she asked if we are planning anything!:laughing:

petals
10-07-2011, 06:43 PM
Hope Kadence is feeling better after the dentist!

I loled at her telling everyone about the surprise esp the airport one! :goodvibes

TanzUnited99
10-08-2011, 08:26 AM
I love how Kadence is telling everyone that this is a surprise trip! :laughing: You sure did a great job :thumbsup2

Your pics of Pop are making me homesick - wish I was back there now. Anyway I love your photos and the different poses Kadence is making.

IheartDDuck
10-08-2011, 07:38 PM
That was so cute that Kadence was telling everyone about her surprise trip. I would be telling everyone too!

I love POP. It is a great resort for kids, but I also love all of the bright colors myself.

Caretames1
10-08-2011, 09:28 PM
Hope Kadence is feeling better after the dentist!

I loled at her telling everyone about the surprise esp the airport one! :goodvibes

She's all better, in fact she ate a burger today and said it didn't hurt at all!:)
She'll talk your ear off if you let her!

I love how Kadence is telling everyone that this is a surprise trip! :laughing: You sure did a great job :thumbsup2

Your pics of Pop are making me homesick - wish I was back there now. Anyway I love your photos and the different poses Kadence is making.

I wish I were at Disney too, I think we should have added 2 more days and attended 2 of the MNSSHP's.

That was so cute that Kadence was telling everyone about her surprise trip. I would be telling everyone too!

I love POP. It is a great resort for kids, but I also love all of the bright colors myself.

She loves to talk, so we knew she be a chatter box. I'm happy she enjoyed it so much!
She loved POP so much. I'm glad we made the choice to stay with POP and not back to POR, which we love:cloud9: POR will be there next time!

petals
10-08-2011, 10:14 PM
She's all better, in fact she ate a burger today and said it didn't hurt at all!:)
She'll talk your ear off if you let her!

That's good.
I think alot of kids are like that though.. A little girl came up to me in work today and told me 11 weeks til Christmas so we have to start getting ready. I told her 47 days and I'll be going to see Mickey Mouse.. she walked away :rotfl:

Caretames1
10-09-2011, 10:41 AM
That's good.
I think alot of kids are like that though.. A little girl came up to me in work today and told me 11 weeks til Christmas so we have to start getting ready. I told her 47 days and I'll be going to see Mickey Mouse.. she walked away :rotfl:

:rotfl2: You probably rained on her parade!:lmao: I don't want to hear about Christmas yet, I want Halloween and Thanksgiving :lovestruc to come first!

joy13
10-09-2011, 02:14 PM
That is awesome the way she told everyone about her surprise - makes it all worth it!!! Sounds like a great day so far!

portobello_rd
10-09-2011, 02:25 PM
I have read good things about Pop as well, and even considered staying at it our next trip (12/2012!!!) but alas, i cant. haha. i cant tell you why yet!
did you try the tye die cheesecake everyone ravs about? hope you did!
Cant wait to see how your MNSSHP was compared to mine. it's going to take me awhile to get to that night though. these TR take awhile dont they? i havent even finshed day one and i was there 11 days!!

p.s.
GO PACKERS. 5-0 pretty please!!!!!

brookelizabeth
10-09-2011, 07:48 PM
I'm here! Thanks for the heads up on my TR! :yay:

I just finished uploading the Surprise video, and without further aideu........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhxJXLTFfDo

Oooooh soooooo sweet!!!!!!! I loved it!! I really enjoy her insights on your chapters too, great idea!

You said you did a car service and stopped at a store? Was that to pick up some food/snacks/water for the room? Do you find that cheaper overall than a delivery service such as Garden Grocer? I have been meaning to look into the car +1 stop option to find out if it's cheaper, but haven't yet....

jenseib
10-09-2011, 08:53 PM
I hope "K" is doing better now. Poor kid. I'm afraid if I take Claire in they will do that to her too. She has really big front teeth and the 2 that have come in take the space of 4 little ones.

I would be like Kadence too...just giggling and telling everyone about the surprise.

I just love Pop! It brings out the kid in me.

Caretames1
10-09-2011, 11:07 PM
That is awesome the way she told everyone about her surprise - makes it all worth it!!! Sounds like a great day so far!

I was hoping she'd be thrilled, and it was a pay off that she was so happy. She told us today that she was so happy we stayed at POP just for her. She knows our fav is POR!

I have read good things about Pop as well, and even considered staying at it our next trip (12/2012!!!) but alas, i cant. haha. i cant tell you why yet!
did you try the tye die cheesecake everyone ravs about? hope you did!
Cant wait to see how your MNSSHP was compared to mine. it's going to take me awhile to get to that night though. these TR take awhile dont they? i havent even finshed day one and i was there 11 days!!

OH, I love mysterious clues!:cool2: I may have something up my sleve as well:rolleyes1 I can't tell or I'd have to kill you and that would mess up my weekend plans!:lmao: TR's do take time, something to get me through the long winter?

p.s.
GO PACKERS. 5-0 pretty please!!!!! I'm a nervous one tonight, but since they just scored AGAIN! WHOO HOO! I'm feeling a bit better! 5 & 0 BABY!

I'm here! Thanks for the heads up on my TR! :yay:
Oooooh soooooo sweet!!!!!!! I loved it!! I really enjoy her insights on your chapters too, great idea!

You said you did a car service and stopped at a store? Was that to pick up some food/snacks/water for the room? Do you find that cheaper overall than a delivery service such as Garden Grocer? I have been meaning to look into the car +1 stop option to find out if it's cheaper, but haven't yet....

Welcome!:wave2: Thanks, she was the biggest part of this trip, so I thought she could share her words of wisdom!:thumbsup2

We use Tiffany Town car service, I can give you info if you'd like. We love them. It cost $109 for round trip service,($104 with online coupon) and they pick you up at bagage claim (with a sign with your name on it, makes me feel important haha) and they handle your bags, take you to the Publix store (we do buy food/snacks/drinks) and on to your resort. At the end oif your vacation they pick you up at your resort and drop you at your airline gate. Very nice people we've had and knowledgeable about the area if you aren't:thumbsup2 Plus they only have top of the line vehicles (Lincolns, Caddies, and if you want a limo, but it cost a bit more) They also offer a booster seat if needed.

I hope "K" is doing better now. Poor kid. I'm afraid if I take Claire in they will do that to her too. She has really big front teeth and the 2 that have come in take the space of 4 little ones.

I would be like Kadence too...just giggling and telling everyone about the surprise.

I just love Pop! It brings out the kid in me.

She's doing much better. She ate a burger yesterday and said it didn't hurt. I checked her mouth and it looks great, just like she only lost a tooth:thumbsup2
Kadence has crowding in her bottom jaw, and the tooth between the front one and the eye tooth is coming in behind where it should. They are hoping by pulling the 2 they did, that behind tooth will come forward. In a few years I think the braces conversation will be coming!:sad2:

She's not too shy about talking to others, and POP bought out the happiness in her big time!:yay:

Caretames1
10-10-2011, 12:10 AM
We found the bus stop area and the bus to DTD was there within minutes! This is a pattern for the whole trip, bus always there at POP, but not around at the Parks!:confused3
We arrived to DTD around 1:00pm . A quick stop for a picture ,

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00518.jpg

Then right to Earl of Sandwich.

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00520.jpg

We stood and debated for a moment and then gave our order.
It wasn’t very busy and our orders were done quickly, our buzzer was going off by the time we found a seat and got napkins and forks.
Kadence got the pizza sandwich, and brownie, and water.

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00523.jpg

John got the Cannonball, peanut butter filled brownie (YUM-O) and water.

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00522.jpg

And I got the Full Montague, brownie with crème filling (I thought I grabbed peanut butter filled) and water.

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00521.jpg

It was all so good, just how I remembered from 2 yrs ago! The A/C felt good because it was SOOOOO Blasted warm outside! I was not prepared for the heat blast. I’m a sweater, so I was a bit uncomfortable the whole trip. I will always plan my Disney trips in the future for coolr weather

Up next; We Shop!

Views from Kadence

ME: Did you have a good lunch at Earl of Sandwich?

Kadence: The brownie was good, but the crust on the bread was too hard for my loose tooth. Why does Dad call it duke of earl?

ME: Because he's weird like that! I cut the crust off, was it good then?

Kadence: It was ok. I wish we would've eaten at POP. I saw good stuff in there.

ME: We didn't even go through there yet, how would you know?

Kadence: People were eating outside and they had good food. I saw it!

petals
10-10-2011, 10:21 AM
Kadence's bits are the best! I want the tie-dye cheesecake out of POP!

mickeystoontown
10-10-2011, 10:50 AM
Your pictures of Kadence posing all around Pop are super cute. You can tell that she was so happy to be at Walt Disney World.

I'm so glad that you posted pictures of your Earl of Sandwich meals. In all of our trips to DTD, we have never eaten there even though I say we need to try it out. I was especially happy to see the pizza sandwich. Hunter is not a sandwich eater but could eat pizza every meal.

kcandbella
10-10-2011, 11:13 AM
Joining in! Your title caught my attention because I am hoping to surprise my daughter with our next trip in June for her birthday. I'm not sure I can keep my mouth shut that long though! Looks like it went really well for you! Can't wait to read more about your trip. :goodvibes

jenseib
10-10-2011, 11:15 AM
I didn't know they had a pizza sandwich. That looks good!

TanzUnited99
10-10-2011, 01:46 PM
We also loved how easy it was to get a bus to anywhere from Pop - we rarely had to wait! :thumbsup2

Mmm EoS - love the sandwiches here! I have to admit I never visited here though. Zaheer bought the sandwiches back to Pop for me to enjoy! :laughing:

Love Kadence's comments and I hope she gets to eat at Pop later on in the trip.

Caretames1
10-10-2011, 02:15 PM
Kadence's bits are the best! I want the tie-dye cheesecake out of POP!

;)She reads what I write and if it's not what she said she lets me know!:rotfl2: Yummm Cheesecake:cloud9:

Your pictures of Kadence posing all around Pop are super cute. You can tell that she was so happy to be at Walt Disney World.

I'm so glad that you posted pictures of your Earl of Sandwich meals. In all of our trips to DTD, we have never eaten there even though I say we need to try it out. I was especially happy to see the pizza sandwich. Hunter is not a sandwich eater but could eat pizza every meal.

The shyness, which has never really been a factor for her:rolleyes: was nowhere to be found on this trip...except for once, but I'll get to that later.

The pizza Sandwich was good, but it was on the kids menu so it was a bit smaller than ours sandwiches. It was good!

Joining in! Your title caught my attention because I am hoping to surprise my daughter with our next trip in June for her birthday. I'm not sure I can keep my mouth shut that long though! Looks like it went really well for you! Can't wait to read more about your trip. :goodvibes

Welcome! :wave2: Glad to have you here! I did take some extra effort to keep it quiet, but the pay off was worth it. I'm a big planner and love to have my planning binder out, (yes I said binder:thumbsup2) So everything was hidden on my laptop. I hope you decide to do it!

I didn't know they had a pizza sandwich. That looks good!

It was only on the kids menu, but I can't see why anyone couldn't order it. It was smaller than the adult size, but the brownie made up for that!

We also loved how easy it was to get a bus to anywhere from Pop - we rarely had to wait! :thumbsup2

Mmm EoS - love the sandwiches here! I have to admit I never visited here though. Zaheer bought the sandwiches back to Pop for me to enjoy! :laughing:

Love Kadence's comments and I hope she gets to eat at Pop later on in the trip.

Oh, we had all the luck getting to places, just not such great luck on the way back:confused3

EoS was yum-o and I was glad of the a/c they have!

Kadence is funny, just don't tell her or she never be quiet!:lmao:

Disneyfreak508
10-10-2011, 02:30 PM
That picture with Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum is adorable!
The pizza sandwich looks really good! Haha of course I like something off of the kids' menu :rotfl:
Mmmm I'm so hungry. I really want to go to EOS! Thanks for sharing those lovely food pictures!

rndmr2
10-10-2011, 08:27 PM
Great update! I really want to try the Earl of Sandwich, it is on my wish list for next time.

Caretames1
10-10-2011, 08:35 PM
That picture with Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum is adorable!
The pizza sandwich looks really good! Haha of course I like something off of the kids' menu :rotfl:
Mmmm I'm so hungry. I really want to go to EOS! Thanks for sharing those lovely food pictures!

I think I'm gonna name that picture," The Amazing look-a-likes! :lmao:

I wish we had a EoS around here!

Great update! I really want to try the Earl of Sandwich, it is on my wish list for next time.

It is a great sandwich! There's lots choices, and side to pick from.

IheartDDuck
10-10-2011, 10:37 PM
"People were eating outside and they had good food". :lmao: That's priceless.

I love EoS! One of my favorites.

Oh, join the club, I'm a sweater too! That's why I tend to avoid WDW when it's unbearably hot. This year however, I couldn't.

Caretames1
10-11-2011, 08:08 AM
"People were eating outside and they had good food". :lmao: That's priceless.

I love EoS! One of my favorites.

Oh, join the club, I'm a sweater too! That's why I tend to avoid WDW when it's unbearably hot. This year however, I couldn't.

She does have the knack of making the funniest comments. Even when she has no idea what she's talking about:lmao:

When the weather gets above 80 I dread it.:guilty:

schriverl
10-11-2011, 09:07 AM
Poor girl with that oral surgery. My daughter had one when she was 5. It was supposed to be 2 1/2 to 3 hours. It ended up being 5 hours. With way too many extra teeth pulled and lots of other things done. She was so upset they pulled extra teeth instead of fixing them. But thankfully shes not scared of the dentist after that.

The sandwiches all looked delicios. Mmmmm. Definitely going there. And loved the the pic with tweedle dee and dum. I haven't seen that before in all the years we've gone.

So cute she kept telling everyone about her surprise!!

Can't wait for more!!

sue_88
10-11-2011, 07:18 PM
Yum! I am planning to be at the EOS soon after I arrive at Disney next month!

Caretames1
10-11-2011, 07:37 PM
Poor girl with that oral surgery. My daughter had one when she was 5. It was supposed to be 2 1/2 to 3 hours. It ended up being 5 hours. With way too many extra teeth pulled and lots of other things done. She was so upset they pulled extra teeth instead of fixing them. But thankfully shes not scared of the dentist after that.

The sandwiches all looked delicios. Mmmmm. Definitely going there. And loved the the pic with tweedle dee and dum. I haven't seen that before in all the years we've gone.

So cute she kept telling everyone about her surprise!!

Can't wait for more!!

Ouch, poor baby! I'm glad she's not afraid of the dentist, as they can do good things for you!

EoS is one of our favorites:cloud9:

I have a pic of TD & TD from every visit,but it's first time DH ever did the pose for me! Good thing he doesn't know I posted it here!:lmao: If you go over by the bus stop area of DTD that were they are, by the mops.

Yum! I am planning to be at the EOS soon after I arrive at Disney next month!

Mmmmmm, savor it for me will ya!:worship:

jecskc
10-11-2011, 09:24 PM
enjoying your TR. Ready for more !!

wdwgirl03
10-11-2011, 10:21 PM
Yummy, I love Earl of Sandwich! Why can't there be one in Wisconsin? I guess it's good there's not because I would probably go there all the time. :rotfl:

Caretames1
10-12-2011, 06:47 PM
enjoying your TR. Ready for more !!

Thank-you!:goodvibes More on the way!

Yummy, I love Earl of Sandwich! Why can't there be one in Wisconsin? I guess it's good there's not because I would probably go there all the time. :rotfl:

I wish! :thumbsup2

Caretames1
10-12-2011, 06:57 PM
After EoS, our first item of business was Once Upon a Toy.

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00525.jpg

We had some Potato Head parts to find!

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00526.jpg

Hhmm, how many can we cram in this box?

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00533.jpg

Oh, look

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00529.jpg

Mickey Bar!!! Yum.

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00531.jpg

Should get I get the Chef Mickey hat or Donald Hat & Beak? I say both!

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00532.jpg

Can I get him too?

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00527.jpg

36 parts later, off to World of Disney

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00535.jpg

I needed a bag to drag Kadence’s dresses around the parks, so I picked this up. I think it’s cute, and I also saw it as a dress for girls in the store. I guess there was a lot of this fabric!

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC06355.jpg

John picked up a blue t-shirt that has Mickey surfing. Kadence got a new pair of sunglasses, because Mommy forgot to pack hers. We also didn’t want her to go crazy with the shopping and buy the first things she saw. So I told her to take snapshots in her head of things that she liked, let’s just say she should have just taken a “snapshot” of the whole store! We were coming back to DTD on our last day, so if she really liked a couple things she could then make up her mind to which she liked the best.

Up Next; Photopass meets Kadence

Views from Kadence:

ME: Did you enjoy getting all the potato head parts?

Kadence: Yea, I wish I got Mrs. Potato Heads stuff. And another potato head.

ME: You have 3 heads, 2 little heads and a giant head, what more do you need?

Kadence: Perry.

ME::laughing:

jenseib
10-12-2011, 09:48 PM
Yay!!! She got the potato heads! Claire really enjoyed those I borught home for her too. I need to pull them back out, I put them away and I think she forgot about them now.
I think Kadance needs a Perry too! :goodvibes
I LOVE :love: your bag! I have been eyeing that pattern for several years now. I am to ofat to fit into the clothing, but came close to getting a flowy tank with some of that pattern on it this year (the price was just too high). Patty, one of the TA's with us bought the backpack and again, I was really close to buying it. I just didn't NEED it, and with the price I backed down. if I knew I would use it more often I would've bought it, but I have so many bags and totes that I decided I probably shouldn't....so instead , I bought a ton of other stuff I didn't need. :confused3

IheartDDuck
10-12-2011, 10:02 PM
Everyone needs a Perry!!!!

Disneyfreak508
10-12-2011, 10:29 PM
I need a Mr. Potato Head!!! :rotfl:

shan23877
10-13-2011, 01:53 AM
I wanted to get myself a Potato Head box! DD couldn't have been less interested. Cute bag! Love that you needed it to lug DD's dresses around. This mom-to-a-mini-diva totally understands :rotfl:

schriverl
10-13-2011, 07:36 AM
Love the bag!! Great pose with Mr. Potato Head too!!

Caretames1
10-13-2011, 08:04 AM
Yay!!! She got the potato heads! Claire really enjoyed those I borught home for her too. I need to pull them back out, I put them away and I think she forgot about them now.

Boy did she ever! Just wait till we go back to DTD..... I blame it all on DH!

I think Kadance needs a Perry too! :goodvibes Oh Gosh NO! I can't even think about more stuffed animals, but then again wait......DH strikes again!

I LOVE :love: your bag! I have been eyeing that pattern for several years now. I am to ofat to fit into the clothing, but came close to getting a flowy tank with some of that pattern on it this year (the price was just too high). Patty, one of the TA's with us bought the backpack and again, I was really close to buying it. I just didn't NEED it, and with the price I backed down. if I knew I would use it more often I would've bought it, but I have so many bags and totes that I decided I probably shouldn't....so instead , I bought a ton of other stuff I didn't need. :confused3

Thanks! I really liked the pattern. It saw little girls dresses, purses, backbags, and a little sun hat all made from that fabric. To my shock, when Sam finally saw it last weekend, even she liked it:thumbsup2 This from someone who wanted a sweatshirt from florida, but it couldn't have a character or say WDW on it:confused3

Everyone needs a Perry!!!!

She already has the whole gang ( in smaller version)from our Jan trip, so I made the exceutive decision to say no. But, other friends do make their way home with us!

I need a Mr. Potato Head!!! :rotfl: They are fun to play with! I have fun making the weirdest looking ones I can and Kadence thinks I'm great so win/win!

I wanted to get myself a Potato Head box! DD couldn't have been less interested. Cute bag! Love that you needed it to lug DD's dresses around. This mom-to-a-mini-diva totally understands :rotfl:

I would have gotten it any way!:rotfl2: Dh was happily picking them out with her. He tried to convince her into some Star Wars ones but no dice.:lmao:
I totally needed a bag each day. We had to cart her clothes for after the tea, then keep her gowns & shoes before and after events that she needed them. At one point I wished it had been larger:eek:

Love the bag!! Great pose with Mr. Potato Head too!!

Thanks:goodvibes She loves her posing. She bridged to a Brownie from a Daisy in Girl Scouts and during pics she started with her posing and I had to tell her to stop:rolleyes1

Sorry this update was so short, the DIS was acting up last night, slower than slow:headache: I'm a gonna try to get another up later this after noon before I go see Reba tonight in Green Bay :yay:

jenseib
10-13-2011, 08:12 AM
Ok, just rub it in that you're going to see Reba....we don't care....Ok, maybe we do...or maybe I do? :rolleyes1 I would like to call you a name...but Dis would star it out! :rotfl2:

Dis is really slow this morning too. I think even worse than last night. So frustrating.

Caretames1
10-13-2011, 08:21 AM
Ok, just rub it in that you're going to see Reba....we don't care....Ok, maybe we do...or maybe I do? :rolleyes1 I would like to call you a name...but Dis would star it out! :rotfl2:.

:rotfl2: I'd bring you with if you were closer! Actually it's for my b-day ( even though I have a month before my actual b-day) It's me & a friend and a stop at Red Lobster first!:love:

Dis is really slow this morning too. I think even worse than last night. So frustrating. I know! :mad:I'm running out of patience this early in the morning!

TanzUnited99
10-13-2011, 01:07 PM
:woohoo: on it being shopping time!!

Yay on getting Potato head parts! I keep hearing about them and think I may have to check them out on a future trip :laughing:

I have to agree in that your bag is cute - I also saw lots of stuff in that material.

As always love Kadence's comments and enjoy your evening. I had problems with the boards yesterday as well - was so slow.

mickeystoontown
10-13-2011, 03:42 PM
30+ Potato Head parts? Way to cram a box!

I looked at the bag that you bought when were in Disney the last time. I kept pondering whether or not to buy it and never did. It's so super cute.

Caretames1
10-13-2011, 05:01 PM
:woohoo: on it being shopping time!!

Yay on getting Potato head parts! I keep hearing about them and think I may have to check them out on a future trip :laughing:

I have to agree in that your bag is cute - I also saw lots of stuff in that material.

As always love Kadence's comments and enjoy your evening. I had problems with the boards yesterday as well - was so slow.

I love shopping at WoD:lovestruc I could wander forever!

We had planned on a box when we went down, I had asked a few people how many could fit in a box. I wanted to get as much as I could, and a very nice CM helped us cram them in!

The bags a hit:thumbsup2

30+ Potato Head parts? Way to cram a box!

I looked at the bag that you bought when were in Disney the last time. I kept pondering whether or not to buy it and never did. It's so super cute.

Thanks, I'm kinda of a more bang for the buck gal, so it was on!

My bags is so popular!:lmao:

Ok, I tried to get an update going but the DIS didn't post ( I think I used to much time and it logged me out) and photoshop froze up on me:headache: so I quess I'll try this agian tomorrow! I'll have time for tonight I'm outta here to see Reba!:banana:

Caretames1
10-15-2011, 10:11 PM
As Kadence was “snapshotting” everything, we took time to check out all the different sections of WoD.

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00538.jpg

We then moved on to Team Mickey and Trendz. And that’s where she found a mirror.

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00540.jpg

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00541.jpg

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00542.jpg

What am I gonna do with her?:lmao:
As we left, she found Winnie the Pooh & Friends

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00544.jpg

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00545.jpg

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00547.jpg

cont next post...

Caretames1
10-15-2011, 10:12 PM
Then the Hanes T-shirts. She made me take a picture in each cutout!

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00554.jpg

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00555.jpg

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00556.jpg

I wish I had enough knowledge to photoshop these 3 together and combine it into one photo with her in each shirt

“Mom, Look the Christmas place!”

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00548.jpg

Every pose was her idea, in fact I wanted a nice, normal pose and she agreed only after I took her poses first. Bratty Kid!

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00549.jpg

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00550.jpg

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00551.jpg

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00552.jpg

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00553.jpg

DH wanted a photo by the Rain Forest café. It went on the next trip list of places to consider.

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00558.jpg

After that, Kadence was very eager to get back to POP and swim in the pool, so we moseyed back to the bus stop, along the way we saw this cute fountain. Of course Kadence got into full on poser mode.

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00539.jpg

cont next post...

Caretames1
10-15-2011, 10:13 PM
A Photopass was taking photos, so we stopped

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/Photo0011FourBySix.jpg

He was the funniest guy, was telling her that she was a natural, and he was making her laugh and he took quite a few photos of her.

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/Photo0001FourBySix.jpg

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/Photo0005FourBySix.jpg

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/Photo0007FourBySix.jpg

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/Photo0004FourBySix.jpg

He will make an appearance later in this TR!

Up Next; Back to POP for swimming (with a pool closure!) and a little more posing.

Views from Kadence:

ME: What do you think of all the pictures that I took and the photo guy took?

Kadence: I like them, he was funnier than you.

ME: Thanks, which is your favorite?

Kadence: I like the Christmas ones, because it looks like it was cold with snow but it was really hot out.
When can I tell about the photopass guy?

ME: When we get that far in the trip.

Kadence: Well hurry, I have to go to school in the morning!

shan23877
10-16-2011, 01:59 AM
Great pictures! I guess that posing thing/love for mirrors isn't something they grow out of huh? :lmao:

jenseib
10-16-2011, 07:19 AM
Did Kadance by chance see all of Claire's topiary poses before leaving. :rotfl2:
She is too funny! :goodvibes
And I know all about the mirrors. Claire dances and sings with a fake microphone in front of one all the time. I would love to video tape her one day (only if she doesn't catch me) because some of the moves she does is hilarious.

It looks like you are having a wonderful time at DTD.

I keep thinking...in the back of my mind...that if we have a late flight after the cruise next year, maybe we should go to DTD for a bit and shop/look around and just take more of it in.

merbobear
10-16-2011, 10:53 AM
I love your TR so far! I just read all of your updates so hopefully I remember all that I wanted to comment on:

1- The surprise reaction video..priceless! Her giggling just MAKES the video, she is so genuinely excited, happy and surprised that she doesn't even know what to say! It's adorable.

2- We ate at Rainforest Cafe this May in DTD..it was decent. The food is not amazing, but it's good. It's more for the atmosphere, which is really fun. The animals 'come to life' every X amount of minutes (I think like 8 minutes, something along those lines)..and its' really fun, because there are animals all throughout the restaurant and suddenly they are all moving around and making their sounds.

3- I am decent with photoshop, I will try to merge your photos. About to go apple picking, so I will see what I can do this evening!

IheartDDuck
10-16-2011, 11:40 AM
Boy, Kadence really is a natural when it comes to taking pictures! What a poser. ;)

TanzUnited99
10-16-2011, 05:43 PM
Aaw love the poses of Kadence! At least she's not camera shy - I think that would be worse.

I hope someone is able to help you with putting the three shirt photos together as that would look pretty good.

Great PP pics and I also want to hear that story about the guy!

Caretames1
10-16-2011, 09:10 PM
Great pictures! I guess that posing thing/love for mirrors isn't something they grow out of huh? :lmao:

Thanks, she will stop in front of every mirror she sees. There is one more mirror in the trip!

Did Kadance by chance see all of Claire's topiary poses before leaving. :rotfl2:
She is too funny! :goodvibes.

She did admire Claire's posing, and she does think she funny!

And I know all about the mirrors. Claire dances and sings with a fake microphone in front of one all the time. I would love to video tape her one day (only if she doesn't catch me) because some of the moves she does is hilarious..

John did tape her once, he snuck around the corner and taped her singing and dancing. Then she started jumping on the bed and he had to be a party popper and stop her!:rotfl2:

It looks like you are having a wonderful time at DTD.

I keep thinking...in the back of my mind...that if we have a late flight after the cruise next year, maybe we should go to DTD for a bit and shop/look around and just take more of it in.

You should, Kadence really enjoyed it and I have more posing pictures from our next visit.

I love your TR so far! I just read all of your updates so hopefully I remember all that I wanted to comment on:

1- The surprise reaction video..priceless! Her giggling just MAKES the video, she is so genuinely excited, happy and surprised that she doesn't even know what to say! It's adorable.

2- We ate at Rainforest Cafe this May in DTD..it was decent. The food is not amazing, but it's good. It's more for the atmosphere, which is really fun. The animals 'come to life' every X amount of minutes (I think like 8 minutes, something along those lines)..and its' really fun, because there are animals all throughout the restaurant and suddenly they are all moving around and making their sounds.

3- I am decent with photoshop, I will try to merge your photos. About to go apple picking, so I will see what I can do this evening!

Welcome!:wave2: Thank-you:goodvibes I got what I had hoped for , a truely happily surprised girl.

Thanks for the Rainforest Cafe info, I think Kadence would like that, if nothing more!

Thats so nice of you to try to photoshop it, I would appreciate that!:goodvibes

Boy, Kadence really is a natural when it comes to taking pictures! What a poser. ;)

I tell her that all the time:rotfl2:

Aaw love the poses of Kadence! At least she's not camera shy - I think that would be worse.

I hope someone is able to help you with putting the three shirt photos together as that would look pretty good.

Great PP pics and I also want to hear that story about the guy!

Camera shy has never been spoken in this house!:lmao:

The pp guy is a big part of Kadence's BBB visit!:rolleyes1

hardingk
10-18-2011, 04:03 PM
I'm finally here!!! :cool1::cool1: Love your TR, especially now that Kadence has a say!!! :thumbsup2 Love the Photopass pictures! Can't wait till we get ours!!!! Love the Video and can't wait to read more!!!

PS - Glad Kadence liked POP!!

Caretames1
10-18-2011, 08:02 PM
I'm finally here!!! :cool1::cool1: Love your TR, especially now that Kadence has a say!!! :thumbsup2 Love the Photopass pictures! Can't wait till we get ours!!!! Love the Video and can't wait to read more!!!

PS - Glad Kadence liked POP!!

YAY:yay: Glad to see you here! Kadence has a big opinion about the whole trip, so I thought her views would be fun to share.:laughing:

Photopass was really good this trip, I can't wait to out up her BBB pics!:cutie:

I'm glad we surprised her, it was a gret memory, and there will be more in a day or 2. I have to find time to upload some more pics.

Caretames1
10-19-2011, 05:28 PM
We waited FOREVER for a bus to get us back to POP. To the exact minute, it took 58 minutes. I was very warm as the sun was hitting right on us in full force and Kadence was getting a bit cranky. The bus stop was very full of people all waiting and watching all the other buses drive past. Finally it came and it was filled and we had to stand, but a very nice lady let Kadence share a seat with her little girl.
Back at POP Kadence got back in good humor, (must have been the a/c on the bus) and she posed on the way back to the room.

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00514.jpg

A shot of our room

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00561.jpg

Then she changed and a swimming she went. I wish I would have brought a suit, but then again I’m glad I didn’t!

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00563.jpg

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00568.jpg

More shots from the area

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00567.jpg

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00570.jpg

She had fun in the Hippy Dippy pool playing with other kids; all of a sudden they called to clear the pool. I thought maybe they just were taking a break, but then a man next to us said why do they have a net? One of the guards put on gloves and had a long pole with a pool cleaner on the end.

YUCK! Someone pooped in the pool! :scared1: Kadence asked if we could go to one of the other pools, I was like YES!
We headed over to the bowling pin pool. I liked the theming over there, John being a Dj , was thrilled to see the Jukebox, or as Kadence called it the Juice box.

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00581.jpg

She was all for pictures with Lady and the Tramp.

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00576.jpg

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00578.jpg

I’m just mad than my camera strap was in the shot, I wish I would seen it.

I was trying out my newish point & shoot (and No, I didn’t delete any photos from it until we were safe and home with them uploaded! I had a little incident in right after I got it in July, where I deleted all of Sam’s grad party photos.) And used the panoramic shot function

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00583.jpg

One of the Hippy Dippy Pool

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00573.jpg

If had a tripod, they would have been more level.

It was getting dark, and we decided we needed a snack. I knew what I wanted, Tye Dyed Cheesecake! YUMMMMM! John had the same and Kadence wanted a fruit bowl.

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00594.jpg

Soon we called it a night as we were tired form our 3 am wake up time that morning. We showered and were all sleeping by 9pm.

Up Next; A My Disney Girl Princess Tea Party.

Views from Kadence:

ME: What did you think about the Hippy Dippy Pool?

Kadence: I Absolutely loved it!

ME: What about the Poop? Haha

Kadence: That was so gross, I wonder who did it?

ME: Did you enjoy the Bowling Pin Pool?

Kadence: It was quiet and the Juicebox was cool! Why would you poop in the pool?

ME: Good Question!

TanzUnited99
10-19-2011, 05:38 PM
Wow at waiting 58 minutes! Don't think we ever waited that long for a bus apart from when the fight erupted at MK :eek:

Aaw that's nice of the lady to let Kadence share a seat with her little girl.

Love all the Pop shots and the swimming pools sure were fun though I preferred the quietness of the bowling pool. Love that Kadence called it the Juicebox :cutie:

Ugh at the Hippy Dippy pool incident :scared1:

I'm glad no photos got deleted this time round. Looking forward to reading about the tea party.

schriverl
10-19-2011, 08:31 PM
Oooh! The panaramic(??) shots are very nice!!
58 minutes:eek: Thank goodness you weren't trying to go to a park or have a reservation. Thats just crazy!

IheartDDuck
10-19-2011, 08:35 PM
Oh no, biohazard alert!!!! That's just yucky!

Mmmm, tie dyed cheesecake....

Disneyfreak508
10-19-2011, 08:39 PM
Oh my Godddd... and 58 minutes for the bus?! That's ridiculous. I'm sorry that happened. :sad2:
Love that picture with Kandace under the "Pop" sign though. It looks like a photo they'd use for a Pop Century advertisement :laughing:
Ewwwww that's so gross. Wow. What a day. :rotfl:
LOL the Juice Box. So cute!
How was the Tie Dye Cheesecake?! I have yet to try it.

jenseib
10-19-2011, 09:01 PM
Getting from DTD to anywhere is always awful, but I swear the buses for Pop are the slowest the. I have waitied over 40 minutes myself one trip...and I was in a hurry!

kcandbella
10-19-2011, 09:41 PM
Those panoramic shots are awesome!!! What kind of camera is it? I am looking for a new p&s...:rolleyes1

Love all of your DDs poses, I have a DD that loves to ham it up for the camera too! Makes it so fun!

shan23877
10-20-2011, 01:51 AM
Wow! an hour for the bus? :scared1:

I'm with Kadence, why would anyone poop in the pool? :laughing: Though I've spent enough time around the kiddie pool to know it's not that unusual.:rotfl2:

petals
10-20-2011, 04:42 AM
:lmao: Kadence's bits are the best!

Caretames1
10-20-2011, 08:15 AM
Wow at waiting 58 minutes! Don't think we ever waited that long for a bus apart from when the fight erupted at MK :eek:

Aaw that's nice of the lady to let Kadence share a seat with her little girl.

Love all the Pop shots and the swimming pools sure were fun though I preferred the quietness of the bowling pool. Love that Kadence called it the Juicebox :cutie:

Ugh at the Hippy Dippy pool incident :scared1:

I'm glad no photos got deleted this time round. Looking forward to reading about the tea party.

I was a bit upset it took so long, but I tried to keep Kadence from having a meltdown. She's like me and can get cranky when she hot, so I stood in front of her for shade and tried to play I Spy with her. I am glad she had a seat, it seemed like a long bus ride to POP.

I think POP is made for photos. Very visiual. The pool incident was :sick: but it did give us a reason to explore!

Oooh! The panaramic(??) shots are very nice!!
58 minutes:eek: Thank goodness you weren't trying to go to a park or have a reservation. Thats just crazy!

Thanks! I've got a few more later in the trip, it's a neat feature of the camera! If I would have been late for a ressie, I would have been a bit steamed!

Caretames1
10-20-2011, 08:24 AM
Oh no, biohazard alert!!!! That's just yucky!

Mmmm, tie dyed cheesecake....

:rotfl2:If I was the lifeguard, I would worn more than gloves:eek:

Cheesecake was gooood!

Oh my Godddd... and 58 minutes for the bus?! That's ridiculous. I'm sorry that happened. :sad2:
Love that picture with Kandace under the "Pop" sign though. It looks like a photo they'd use for a Pop Century advertisement :laughing:
Ewwwww that's so gross. Wow. What a day. :rotfl:
LOL the Juice Box. So cute!
How was the Tie Dye Cheesecake?! I have yet to try it.

It was the only time we were a bit miffed abouta wait. We did have some others but not as long as that!
She loves to pose and I'm glad that I got that one without anyone else in the shot!:thumbsup2
Mmmm, cheesecake.....Twas yum-O

Getting from DTD to anywhere is always awful, but I swear the buses for Pop are the slowest the. I have waitied over 40 minutes myself one trip...and I was in a hurry!

It was the longest wait of any our trips and I will plan around that in the future! I'm glad we weren't in a hurry!

Those panoramic shots are awesome!!! What kind of camera is it? I am looking for a new p&s...:rolleyes1

Love all of your DDs poses, I have a DD that loves to ham it up for the camera too! Makes it so fun!

My camera is; http://reviews.cnet.com/digital-cameras/sony-cyber-shot-dsc/4505-6501_7-34547260.html
It's my new baby, besides my DSLR

I have tell Kadence to stop poosing sometimes!:lmao: But I'm glad she doesn't run screaming from the camera!

Wow! an hour for the bus? :scared1:

I'm with Kadence, why would anyone poop in the pool? :laughing: Though I've spent enough time around the kiddie pool to know it's not that unusual.:rotfl2:

There were other people there before us who were very vocal about the wait! Earplugs kids!

:laughing:Kadence did remember a time it happend in a local pool here, but was kinda surprise one would do it at Disney!

:lmao: Kadence's bits are the best!
Thanks, she has great thoughts!

mickeystoontown
10-20-2011, 10:43 AM
Oh my word....a 58 minute wait for the bus? I know the buses at DTD are notoriously slow to get there but that's a loooong wait.

Poop in the pool? Yucky! Thankfully, we've never encountered that situation.

Kadence and her posing crack me up. The ones of her looking into the mirror remind me of Lacey so much. She used to do that at Kadence's age and still does it so I'm afraid you may have many more years of primping in the mirror to come. :lmao:

cindianne320
10-20-2011, 01:21 PM
Can't wait to hear about your first park day!

portobello_rd
10-20-2011, 06:46 PM
Are you SURE it was poop and not like, a baby ruth? its happens you know. ok. maybe just in Cadyshack.
im sure that happens more than we want to know about. especially at the water parks. yuck. oh well. :laughing:
the buses were kind of crappy for us too- not all the time. but crappy at the times when I JUST WANTED TO GET INTO BED. the times that matter the most.

jenseib
10-20-2011, 07:08 PM
I have heard the ppo happens almost daily at Pop...but honestly the amount of chemicals in the pool probably make the poop super clean the minute it comes out. LOL

sjs314
10-20-2011, 07:59 PM
Great Update!

I keep hearing about how bad bus service getting back from DTD is. I did plan on heading there for lunch one day but I switched to an ADR at Epcot and if we find time we might go to DTD it is one of my favorite places but the thought of waiting and waiting for a bus and having to stand does not excite me.

Kandance loves to pose, my DS:littleangel: was the same way at that age, even modeled once in a runway show for a local store and loved it. You might have a lil model on our hands.

too funny about the pool poop :rotfl: love the pics of POP, I wish I could convince DH to stay there so much.

sjs314
10-20-2011, 08:06 PM
duplicate post

Caretames1
10-20-2011, 09:42 PM
Oh my word....a 58 minute wait for the bus? I know the buses at DTD are notoriously slow to get there but that's a loooong wait.

Poop in the pool? Yucky! Thankfully, we've never encountered that situation.

Kadence and her posing crack me up. The ones of her looking into the mirror remind me of Lacey so much. She used to do that at Kadence's age and still does it so I'm afraid you may have many more years of primping in the mirror to come. :lmao:

I'm just glad it didn't happen to us when we had a ADR to make!

I haven't had that happen to me before either, but then again I sure it not blasted for all to hear:lmao:

The funny thing is I was never a girly girl when I was younger, and then here's Kadence who is everything glittery and girly. We think we may be in trouble:cutie:

Can't wait to hear about your first park day!

Soon! I love to see others park times, brings back how it felt to be there:thumbsup2

Are you SURE it was poop and not like, a baby ruth? its happens you know. ok. maybe just in Cadyshack.
im sure that happens more than we want to know about. especially at the water parks. yuck. oh well. :laughing:
the buses were kind of crappy for us too- not all the time. but crappy at the times when I JUST WANTED TO GET INTO BED. the times that matter the most.

:rotfl2:If I saw anyone take a bite, I would have seriously lost my lunch!:rotfl2:

I swear, it was only the way back to POP that was the issue, we never waited for a bus to leave POP:confused3

Great Update!

I keep hearing about how bad bus service getting back from DTD is. I did plan on heading there for lunch one day but I switched to an ADR at Epcot and if we find time we might go to DTD it is one of my favorite places but the thought of waiting and waiting for a bus and having to stand does not excite me.

Kandance loves to pose, my DS:littleangel: was the same way at that age, even modeled once in a runway show for a local store and loved it. You might have a lil model on our hands.

too funny about the pool poop :rotfl: love the pics of POP, I wish I could convince DH to stay there so much.

This was our first experience with the buses from DTD, we've only stayed at POR before this, and the boats ran every 20 mins or less.

Kadence would love to model. She parades around here like it's a runway and wants to borrow here sister's full length mirror all the time:lmao:

I really enjoyed our stay there.:thumbsup2

Caretames1
10-20-2011, 09:45 PM
I have heard the poop happens almost daily at Pop...but honestly the amount of chemicals in the pool probably make the poop super clean the minute it comes out. LOL

:rotfl2: John said that! He said that there was so much chorlrine in the water, that it was no longer a hazard!

I still showered her off back in the room:thumbsup2

Mommy2BnB
10-20-2011, 10:50 PM
Ughgh! Say it ain't so! Yuck and double yuck about the pool incident. That does not make me happy at all. We stayed at Pop back in June and visited all 3 pools. The kids went swimming everyday! :eek:

Looks like you are having a great time so far, except for the long bus waits. Kadence seems like she is having so much fun posing for photos.

Caretames1
10-22-2011, 10:05 AM
Ughgh! Say it ain't so! Yuck and double yuck about the pool incident. That does not make me happy at all. We stayed at Pop back in June and visited all 3 pools. The kids went swimming everyday! :eek:

Looks like you are having a great time so far, except for the long bus waits. Kadence seems like she is having so much fun posing for photos.

I was grossed out by it, but I figure it's most likely happens more than I care to think about and that's why they put in the chemicals:lmao:

This was a very fun trip, and she makes it more funny!

Caretames1
10-22-2011, 10:11 AM
Thank-you so much! It turned out great!

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/photoshop1.jpg

mcraft17
10-22-2011, 02:51 PM
Thank-you so much! It turned out great!

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/photoshop1.jpg

I am so glad it came out!

Caretames1
10-23-2011, 12:14 AM
I am so glad it came out!

Me too! Thank-you so much! I've set it as my desktop photo, and it's just so cool!:hug:

jenseib
10-23-2011, 10:58 AM
That picture is awesome!!!

hardingk
10-24-2011, 04:11 PM
58 mins for the bus....ugh!

ZehnJahren
10-24-2011, 05:43 PM
Joining in, because surprises are fun!

I really want a Pascal too, but I want a little one I can strap to my shoulder. Or maybe some earrings. Or one that I can pin to my purse strap. You know, so he can come with me everywhere - those little Pascals are so cute!

And I would have DEFINITELY gotten a cab if I waited over 25 minutes at the bus stop. I am NOT a very patient bus-waiter. I can wait for a lot of things, but not a free bus. :laughing: But 58 minutes is just nuts.

And then the pool! Talk about a surprise trip! And love the photoshop on those three t-shirts - that is so cool. Definitely a picture you want to print and hang.

Love your daughter's take on things; looking forward to more.

Caretames1
10-25-2011, 08:05 PM
That picture is awesome!!!

I love it! I'm so glad Monica did that for me!

58 mins for the bus....ugh!

If I would have known...(I need a crystal ball) I would have took a boat to POR and rode the bus to a park and got on a POP from there!

Joining in, because surprises are fun!

I really want a Pascal too, but I want a little one I can strap to my shoulder. Or maybe some earrings. Or one that I can pin to my purse strap. You know, so he can come with me everywhere - those little Pascals are so cute!

And I would have DEFINITELY gotten a cab if I waited over 25 minutes at the bus stop. I am NOT a very patient bus-waiter. I can wait for a lot of things, but not a free bus. :laughing: But 58 minutes is just nuts.

And then the pool! Talk about a surprise trip! And love the photoshop on those three t-shirts - that is so cool. Definitely a picture you want to print and hang.

Love your daughter's take on things; looking forward to more.

Welcome!:wave2: I love surprises too, they make me happy to see the reaction.

Kadence loves her Pascal. We told her to pick one animal to bring with to Disney and she didn't even waver, it was Pascal!

We were upset the bus was a long time coming, but also relived we didn't have anywhere we had to be.

As soon as I saw the photo re-edited I was like posting it everywhere!:lmao:It's very eye catching!

Kadence has lots to say!:rotfl2:

I've been so busy lately, plus I took another step in the direction of doing some photography for a side business. I did a senoir photoshoot yesterday, and after editing all 200 pics, I gave them to the family and they LOVED them!:woohoo:

Anyway, I promise to get an update up on Thursday morning, because I have a 4 day weekend !:banana:

Tinkerbellcrafter
10-26-2011, 02:31 PM
Just caught up--- I love the surprise trips- we did that with our dd now 11 when she was 6. She didn't believe us until she saw the luggage, as well.

We have never stayed at POP, only at All Star Sports---Kids love those resorts! The cheesecake looked yummy!

Poo in the pool..I would have had to go straight back to the room, no matter how many chemicals. I agree with Kadence..why would you poop in the pool?!!
Her comments are just like what our dd would say.

We went to MNSSHP for a whirlwind weekend in 2009. Looks like your trip is just great so far except for a few incidents.

Thanks for sharing!

PirateKate
10-26-2011, 11:09 PM
Hi! Just joining in! I love Kadence's comments- she's seems like a very cool kid. :goodvibes

Caretames1
10-27-2011, 11:51 AM
Just caught up--- I love the surprise trips- we did that with our dd now 11 when she was 6. She didn't believe us until she saw the luggage, as well.

We have never stayed at POP, only at All Star Sports---Kids love those resorts! The cheesecake looked yummy!

Poo in the pool..I would have had to go straight back to the room, no matter how many chemicals. I agree with Kadence..why would you poop in the pool?!!
Her comments are just like what our dd would say.

We went to MNSSHP for a whirlwind weekend in 2009. Looks like your trip is just great so far except for a few incidents.

Thanks for sharing!

Welcome!:wave2: Wasn't it fun to see their reaction:thumbsup2 The only thing with her now, is she keeps asking if we're planning something:lmao:

Oh we left the Hippy Dippy pool in our dust!;)

She has a habit of saying things that come right out of left field!

It was an awesome trip, that I'd repeat only in a bit cooler weather!

Hi! Just joining in! I love Kadence's comments- she's seems like a very cool kid. :goodvibes

Welcome!:wave2: Thanks:goodvibes We think so, and she does too:lmao:

mickeystoontown
10-27-2011, 12:06 PM
I didn't know you had triplets! Seriously, the cropped picture of Kadence in the three t-shirts is cute.

mickeystoontown
10-27-2011, 12:07 PM
I almost forgot to give you a big old cheer :cheer2: for doing a good job on the Senior portraits. This may turn out to be an extra moneymaker for you. :thumbsup2

Caretames1
10-27-2011, 12:08 PM
We all slept great, and I just had enough thime to set out another surprise for Kadence.

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00597.jpg

I borrowed an idea from another DISer (Thanks Jen!) and made up some notes ahead of time to set out for Kadence to let her know what was going to happen on our days. Each note was another surprise of what was to come. This note was to invite her to the My Disney Girl Princess Tea Party at the Grand Floridian.

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/Aurora.jpg

We also gave her a princess camera to take her own pictures with, but I guess it didn’t make it into the photo??

Since we didn’t have to be there until 10:30, we had plenty of time to get ready and have our breakfast at Everything POP. John and I have the breakfast platter and Kadence had Mickey waffles. It was all good and very filling!

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00599.jpg

We wandered around in the store for a while and then headed to the busstop to catch the MK bus. Once there, we hit the momorail and soon we arrived at the Grand Floridian. WOW, what a fancy, smancy place!

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00600.jpg

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC05926.jpg

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC05925.jpg

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC05930.jpg

The picture taking(posing) has begun!

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00602.jpg

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC05923.jpg

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC05922.jpg

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC05928.jpg

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC05932.jpg

Cont next post...

Caretames1
10-27-2011, 12:14 PM
Kadence found the gift shop and started planning :lmao:

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC05920.jpg

Looking so regal

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC05921.jpg

2nd planned surprise of the day, a card from Gramma explaining that this Tea was a gift from Gramma & Pappa for her upcoming birthday and they loved her very much and were hoping that she had a wonderful time.

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC05937.jpg

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC05938.jpg

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC05939.jpg

Soon it was time to check in and get in line and wait to be called.

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC05936.jpg

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00607.jpg

As we were waiting, the Tea Master Lady overhear Kadence talking about this being for her birthday and she went a got Kadence a Birthday button! It was such a nice treat and Kadence felt so special.

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00608.jpg

Soon Kadence was announced/welcomed and crowned with rose petals sprinkled over her head.

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00609.jpg

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00610.jpg

A quick shot with Rose Petal the host/storyteller of the Tea.

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00611.jpg

Views from Kadence:

ME: So, when you woke up and found the note from Auroua, what did you think?

Kadence: How did she get it in our room? That is was cool to.

ME: Were you happy we ate at POP for breakfast?

Kadence: YES! I loved my micky waffles, but the chocolate milk was wrong.

ME: Wrong how? Why didn't you say something?

Kadence: Tasted kinds bad, but good. I did want to say it, I was thinking about the store.

ME: Were you excited about the Tea Party?

Kadence: Yes, I was worried I had to hold my pinky up the whole time.

ME: :rotfl2:

Caretames1
10-27-2011, 12:27 PM
I didn't know you had triplets! Seriously, the cropped picture of Kadence in the three t-shirts is cute.

:rotfl2: I shake at the thought!:scared1: Thanks, it was a wonderful thing another DIS'er did for me!

I almost forgot to give you a big old cheer :cheer2: for doing a good job on the Senior portraits. This may turn out to be an extra moneymaker for you. :thumbsup2

I'm gonna ask for her permission to post a few to show. I'd like to share a few. :thumbsup2

Caretames1
10-27-2011, 12:31 PM
Question to anyone familar with photobucket;

When I uploaded my photos, I resized them all then. I can see that most are kina fuzzy. Why? The photo of Kadence in the T-shirts wasn't resized and it looks clear.

Also the pictures from the point and shoot are more fuzzy than ny DSLR.

Do I need to reload, and just leave them big?

mickeystoontown
10-27-2011, 12:39 PM
Kadence looks so sweet in her princess dress! I was :lmao: reading her comments and her saying she was worried about holding her pinky up the entire time.

shan23877
10-27-2011, 01:11 PM
Can't wait to hear more about the tea. I'm sure it's something we'll be doing in the future...;)

Poor kid, her pinkie would have been tired!!

Caretames1
10-27-2011, 01:29 PM
Kadence looks so sweet in her princess dress! I was :lmao: reading her comments and her saying she was worried about holding her pinky up the entire time.

Thanks:goodvibes She will be Sleeping Beauty for Halloween, and she's excited for her friends to see her dress.

She has the weirdest worries, when we ate at 50"s PT, she was nervous that they would yell at her for putting her elbows on the table. Of course she didn't say anything until months after, but she now refuses to eat there again:lmao:

Can't wait to hear more about the tea. I'm sure it's something we'll be doing in the future...;)

Poor kid, her pinkie would have been tired!!

I'm so happy we did it. There are somethings you hope you can do with them while they are still young enough to believe and enjoy.

:rotfl2: She's such a goof!

petals
10-27-2011, 05:09 PM
More great input from Kadence :thumbsup2

Also love all the princess pics and the pic of her in the shop you can almost see her trying to work out how many she can get for her monies! :goodvibes

Also I did not know you could get Mickey waffles at POP I thought they had their own POP waffles so yay on that fact!

sue_88
10-27-2011, 05:51 PM
Nice update. The princess dress is very sweet.

jenseib
10-27-2011, 07:26 PM
Awesome...but I can't believe you stopped right there!

So how do you edit 200 pictures in one day. I can barely do 20 with out taking half a day.

with photobucket, do you resize prior to loading? I do then load. I don't know much about it other than how to upload my resized photos. LOL! But I do know the quality goes down when you load them there.

princessnpirate
10-27-2011, 07:39 PM
Great TR! I think we were there during the time you were. We have a great time and YES it was hot....I am personally thinking Dec next year for the next one!!

IheartDDuck
10-27-2011, 07:41 PM
I was worried I'd have to hold my pinky up? :lmao: That's just priceless.

How fun that you got to go to tea at the Grand Floridian. That's an awesome gift if I do say so myself.

Beautiful dress, beautiful princess. ;)

mom2rtk
10-27-2011, 07:58 PM
YEAH! I'm finally all caught up! I had dropped out of sight soon after it started. First, because I felt left out when I couldn't get my computer volume to work so I could hear your video...... then second because I got too busy with Halloween work. I'm glad you didn't get too far ahead of me!

1) The video is absolutely adorable. Love the giggles! I'm so glad I finally got the audio working so I could hear. :goodvibes

2) So she had to tell them Dad gave her a surprise trip? And what are you, chopped liver? :lmao: Good thing Dad did all the packing and planning, right? :rotfl:

3) 58 minutes for the bus, huh? Man. We have only ever done DTD when we're there on a short trip with a car along. Never when we relied on Disney buses. Just when I was thinking this was an oversight...... you prove me wrong! We'll have to pass again this trip I think. I just read a thread on the theme parks board about someone else having big issues with the buses there.

4) Pool poo...... Hmmmm........ Just more justification for me to "forget" my suit again this trip! I probably won't share that story with Katie..... you know...... unless she begs too much on a day we don't have time. Note to self: Pack Baby Ruth bar for backup.

5) I'm SO glad you got to do the princess tea party. "Hail to the King........ Hail to the Queen....... Hail to the princess...... Aurora!". Katie and I still sing that song sometimes. :goodvibes We're done with that after doing it twice. Last year she was a little on the old side but wanted to go, so we did. She wasn't very happy that all the girls were REALLY young that day.

Out of curiousity.......... how old did the crowd seem when you were there?

6) YEAH on the senior portraits! I know the ones you took of Sam were beautiful!

7) Sorry about the oral surgery for poor Kadence. At least it's behind her now. :goodvibes

Caretames1
10-27-2011, 11:21 PM
More great input from Kadence :thumbsup2

Also love all the princess pics and the pic of her in the shop you can almost see her trying to work out how many she can get for her monies! :goodvibes

Also I did not know you could get Mickey waffles at POP I thought they had their own POP waffles so yay on that fact!

She had the store totally checked out! You can get the Mickey waffles on the kids platter only.

Nice update. The princess dress is very sweet.

Thank:goodvibes We surprised her with the dress the night before, but I forgot to take pics.

Awesome...but I can't believe you stopped right there!. :lmao: I stopped for 2 reasons, one to leave ya hanging, and two, because photbucket had froze.;)

So how do you edit 200 pictures in one day. I can barely do 20 with out taking half a day.. I edited for 4 straight hours, I deleted about 50 of the pics cuz they were blah. I actually didn't have to edit about 30! I used the sun to make effects and didn't want to change what I'd done.

with photobucket, do you resize prior to loading? I do then load. I don't know much about it other than how to upload my resized photos. LOL! But I do know the quality goes down when you load them there. I set the photobucket settings to auto resize as they loaded. I'll not do that again! I'm kina over photobucket, thinking about finding a different site, Flicker maybe.

Great TR! I think we were there during the time you were. We have a great time and YES it was hot....I am personally thinking Dec next year for the next one!!

Thanks! Way too hot for me:eek: Dec sound lovely!:eek:

I was worried I'd have to hold my pinky up? :lmao: That's just priceless.

How fun that you got to go to tea at the Grand Floridian. That's an awesome gift if I do say so myself.

Beautiful dress, beautiful princess. ;)

She worries about the wierdest things! We went to see a pumpkin display tonight, and she was scared it would be scary.

I'm so happy we did the Tea, I'd reccomend it! Thanks, I found it on Amazon for $30!

Caretames1
10-27-2011, 11:31 PM
YEAH! I'm finally all caught up! I had dropped out of sight soon after it started. First, because I felt left out when I couldn't get my computer volume to work so I could hear your video...... then second because I got too busy with Halloween work. I'm glad you didn't get too far ahead of me!

YAY:yay: You're Back! I hope your fingers held up and your costumes are all done!

1) The video is absolutely adorable. Love the giggles! I'm so glad I finally got the audio working so I could hear. :goodvibes
It's her giggles that make it for me!

2) So she had to tell them Dad gave her a surprise trip? And what are you, chopped liver? :lmao: Good thing Dad did all the packing and planning, right? :rotfl:
I know, She did tell some people that Mom made the plans while Dad paid:thumbsup2

3) 58 minutes for the bus, huh? Man. We have only ever done DTD when we're there on a short trip with a car along. Never when we relied on Disney buses. Just when I was thinking this was an oversight...... you prove me wrong! We'll have to pass again this trip I think. I just read a thread on the theme parks board about someone else having big issues with the buses there.
This was our first experience with only taking buses. At POR we always took the boats and they ran like clockwork every 20 or 10 mins. If I stay at POP again, I'm thinking Taxi!

4) Pool poo...... Hmmmm........ Just more justification for me to "forget" my suit again this trip! I probably won't share that story with Katie..... you know...... unless she begs too much on a day we don't have time. Note to self: Pack Baby Ruth bar for backup.

I'm glad I didn't bring my suit!:eek: John did make a comment about Caddy Shack, but it didn't make IT any funnier:sad2:

5) I'm SO glad you got to do the princess tea party. "Hail to the King........ Hail to the Queen....... Hail to the princess...... Aurora!". Katie and I still sing that song sometimes. :goodvibes We're done with that after doing it twice. Last year she was a little on the old side but wanted to go, so we did. She wasn't very happy that all the girls were REALLY young that day.
Hail to the King....sign language....there was a helper chosen.......add it up!:rolleyes1

Out of curiousity.......... how old did the crowd seem when you were there? I would say Kadence was probably one of the oldest. We sat next to a Mom & daughter,, and the girl seemd maybe 3? Acted really young.

6) YEAH on the senior portraits! I know the ones you took of Sam were beautiful! Thanks, I got permission to show, and I'll post some tonight!

7) Sorry about the oral surgery for poor Kadence. At least it's behind her now. :goodvibes She healed fast, and had a hamburger by the end of the weekend! I hope that her other teeth fall into place now!

Caretames1
10-27-2011, 11:38 PM
I wanted to show off my photos I took, I think they turned out good and the family loves them so that makes me happy! What do you think!

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/DSC06512.jpg

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/DSC06556.jpg

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/DSC06552.jpg

One of my favs, I used the sun to make effect. No editing done on this one!

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/DSC06547.jpg

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/DSC06531.jpg

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/DSC06521.jpg

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/DSC06513.jpg

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/DSC06500.jpg

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/DSC06502.jpg

rndmr2
10-28-2011, 02:01 AM
Cute pics of the Princess Tea! Can't wait to hear more about it, I have seen it in other TR"s and it is so cute!

mom2rtk
10-28-2011, 07:54 AM
Carey....... you did awesome on those senior pics!

WDWRids
10-28-2011, 09:48 AM
Joining in! Great surprised for Kadence! She seems like a delightful child! As we are kidless, I love to see the TRs with all the special things for kids. As adults we love WDW and get to be like kids but there is just something special seeing it through the eyes of kids. Tell her I love her "interviews" and to keep them coming.

Great photos you took!! Wish you were closer to us and I'd have you do some photos for our family!

Can't wait to hear more about the trip and upcoming surprises!:flower3:

petals
10-28-2011, 05:39 PM
You can get the Mickey waffles on the kids platter only.
I'm a big kid! :goodvibes

jecskc
10-28-2011, 06:22 PM
Love to see the Kadence views. Kids are so funny. I usually name my trip reports after something the kids have said on the trip/ Your photos of the other girl were really good. She has awesome eyes. Can't wait to read more !!

Caretames1
10-29-2011, 09:51 AM
Cute pics of the Princess Tea! Can't wait to hear more about it, I have seen it in other TR"s and it is so cute!

Thanks! I'll have more hopfully later today. Gotta do some pumpkin carving first:thumbsup2

Carey....... you did awesome on those senior pics! AwwThank-you!:goodvibes I sweated it the whole time.

Joining in! Great surprised for Kadence! She seems like a delightful child! As we are kidless, I love to see the TRs with all the special things for kids. As adults we love WDW and get to be like kids but there is just something special seeing it through the eyes of kids. Tell her I love her "interviews" and to keep them coming.

Great photos you took!! Wish you were closer to us and I'd have you do some photos for our family!

Can't wait to hear more about the trip and upcoming surprises!:flower3:

Welcome!:wave2: She is a funny one, thats for sure! She loves that everyone gets to see her answers to my questions.

Thank:goodvibes It's a hobby that when I really focus on it, it pays off.

More surprises on the way!

I'm a big kid! :goodvibes
:rotfl2: I say go for it! Who's to say you don't have a kid waiting on their platter:rolleyes1

Love to see the Kadence views. Kids are so funny. I usually name my trip reports after something the kids have said on the trip/ Your photos of the other girl were really good. She has awesome eyes. Can't wait to read more !!

I did name my Jan TR after what Kadence has said. As soon as she said it, I knew.
Thanks, I tried to make her eyes to focus because they are stunning. I'm acutally still "playing" with a few photos,

TanzUnited99
10-29-2011, 11:01 AM
Great update and I love how you had planned on surprising Kadence with different notes during the vacation.

I love her dress and lol at her worrying about holding up her pinkie! :rotfl:

You did a great job on the photo shoot - the results are awesome :thumbsup2

kcandbella
10-29-2011, 12:06 PM
The tea party looks like a lot of fun, can't wait to read about the rest.

You did a great job on those pics!

Caretames1
10-29-2011, 03:05 PM
Great update and I love how you had planned on surprising Kadence with different notes during the vacation.

I love her dress and lol at her worrying about holding up her pinkie! :rotfl:

You did a great job on the photo shoot - the results are awesome :thumbsup2

Thanks:goodvibes She was so good about each surprise, it never got old!

I do have some pinky pictures:rolleyes1

Thanks, I really wanted to do a good job:cloud9:

The tea party looks like a lot of fun, can't wait to read about the rest.

You did a great job on those pics!

It was wonderful time to spend with Kadence. I'm working on more now!

Caretames1
10-29-2011, 03:19 PM
We were seated at the first table inside the room and waiting for Kadence was her very own My Disney Princess Aurora doll.

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00613.jpg

She was so excited to learn it was for her to keep.

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00615.jpg

On our table was a place card, and it was for Princess Kadence, of the SweetPeas.

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00617.jpg

Soon the girls were instructed to open their napkins and place them on their laps, and what fell out was a cute little bracelet with a pink little gem heart.

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00619.jpg

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00620.jpg

Soon her “Tea” (apple juice) was set out, and of course pinky out was observed!

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00623.jpg

While all the other tables were be served, Rose Petal came over to our table and sat and chatted with Kadence.

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00624.jpg

She asked where we were from, who her favorite princess was, and if she was enjoying herself. Kadence told Rose that this was a surprise from her Grandparents for her birthday and that the whole trip was a surprise. Rose thought that was just spectacular and was even more thrilled that we had a special page in the autograph book just for her (with roses the page)

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00625.jpg

She then asked me if it would be okay to ask Kadence if she would be her special helper later in the hour, I said yes and she let us know that she’d let us know when to have Kadence come up front.

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00626.jpg

Our food and my tea had arrived during this time. Kadence’s plate consisted of Grapes, Blueberries, Raspberries, and Heart-shaped jelly and turkey& cheese finger sandwiches.

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00627.jpg

My plate had the same fruits, along with some cheeses, crackers, egg salad, seafood salad, and I think chicken salad, but it wasn’t very good. Everything else was fine. I’m not a tea drinker, so I wasn’t too thrilled with my tea, so I shared Kadence apple juice.

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00628.jpg

During this time, Rose Petal started telling her story. That she was once a beautiful rose in the garden of the King & Queen When Princess Aurora was born, the good fairies wanted to give her magical gifts - of beauty and song. In order to make the magic, they needed a petal from the most beautiful flower in the land. Miss Rose Petal willingly gave of herself, and was then magically transformed into a human.

cont next post;

mom2rtk
10-29-2011, 03:25 PM
Awww..... her smile just says it all! :lovestruc

What a precious memory. :love:

And how cool that she got to be Rose Petal's helper! She was awesome, wasn't she?

Caretames1
10-29-2011, 03:27 PM
Awww..... her smile just says it all! :lovestruc

What a precious memory. :love:

And how cool that she got to be Rose Petal's helper! She was awesome, wasn't she?

She was on :cloud9: I have more to post, but photobucket froze:headache: The helper part is coming up in a minute!

Caretames1
10-29-2011, 03:33 PM
She sang songs, danced and told the girls more of the story of Princess Aurora. Then told them of a way to speak using their hands, and asked Kadence to join her and show everyone how to use sign language to spell out “All Hail the King, All Hail the Queen, All Hail Princess Aurora”

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00631.jpg

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00632.jpg

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00633.jpg

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00634.jpg

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00635.jpg

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00637.jpg

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00638.jpg

A final curtsey,

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00639.jpg

and it was time for the cake!

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00616.jpg

YUM!!

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00655.jpg

YUM!! Rose walked around asking for song requests, and Kadence requested the song, “Part of your World from the Little Mermaid”.

Views from Kadence:

ME: What did you think of Rose Petal?

Kadence: She was AWESOME! She said that she felt special because we had a page for her in my book. I think that's why she picked me.

ME: Where you excited to be her helper?

Kadence: I was nervous. I didn't know the sign language. I glad she taught me first!

ME: Did you like the cake?

Kadence: No, but it was okay. I didn't like the cream. Strawberry was good!

petals
10-29-2011, 07:41 PM
:rotfl2: I say go for it! Who's to say you don't have a kid waiting on their platter:rolleyes1

We do that alot... I normally send momma up to the counter to get her food and my kiddie meal because the kiddie meals are cheaper and I don't eat alot in the heat!

LutheranChick82
10-29-2011, 07:50 PM
I love that picture of Kandence and her princess doll, especially since they look identical. I'm glad she got picked, it looks like fun!

petals
10-29-2011, 08:23 PM
love the face on Kadence when she finds the bracelet! And yay for her getting picked as the helper!

Caretames1
10-29-2011, 09:18 PM
We do that alot... I normally send momma up to the counter to get her food and my kiddie meal because the kiddie meals are cheaper and I don't eat alot in the heat!

It's great idea. Who can eat such a big meal in the heat. I felt a bit ill the one night I ate my full meal, and I didn't even get desert!

I love that picture of Kandence and her princess doll, especially since they look identical. I'm glad she got picked, it looks like fun!

She loves her doll. She has another doll the same size and they are now sisters and share the same bed!
It was wonderful she got picked! (ps. It happend a few more times on this trip!)

love the face on Kadence when she finds the bracelet! And yay for her getting picked as the helper!

She was surprised! I knew, so I made sure she opened it gently. She was thrilled!

IheartDDuck
10-29-2011, 10:51 PM
That tea just looks like so much fun. How awesome that Kadence got to participate!

shan23877
10-30-2011, 01:18 AM
What a fun day for you two! Love the pic of Kadence finding the bracelet. She must have been so excited to be the special helper!

Is the doll Aurora for everyone, or did you pick that ahead of time? Were there any Daddys there? Would you guys do it again? Sorry for all the questions! :lmao:

rndmr2
10-30-2011, 01:40 AM
Looks like you had a great time at the Tea Party! That's great that Kadence got picked to be the special Helper. That cake looked really yummy, too bad you didn't like the tea. Do you get to pick which tea?

TanzUnited99
10-30-2011, 07:36 AM
Yay, I'm so excited to see the Aurora doll after hearing all about it when we met! :cool1:

I love how surprised Kadence looks on receiving the bracelet. :woohoo: on her being chosen as a special helper! Mmm the food looks yummy :thumbsup2 Nice to hear Kadence's thoughts on the cake.

Caretames1
10-30-2011, 09:05 AM
That tea just looks like so much fun. How awesome that Kadence got to participate!

We had a wonderful time. Kadence is the kind of kid who loves to get picked for stuff, so it was great!

What a fun day for you two! Love the pic of Kadence finding the bracelet. She must have been so excited to be the special helper! :
She was surprised to find the bracelet, and thought it was too nice and she wouldn't wear it around the parks so it wouldn't get lost;)

Is the doll Aurora for everyone, or did you pick that ahead of time? Were there any Daddys there? Would you guys do it again? Sorry for all the questions! :lmao:
The doll is part of the Tea party package.( for $250, you get the Tea Party, the doll, the bracelet, then a certificate where the girls name ther doll, a scrapebook page.) It's waiting at the table for the girls.
All the dolls were Sleeping Beauty. If a boy attends the Tea, he get a Duffy bear.
There was one Grandpa looking man there, otherwise just Women & girls. My DH wishes now that he would have come so he could have video'd Kadence with Rose Petal.
I'd do it again, Kadence loved it!

Looks like you had a great time at the Tea Party! That's great that Kadence got picked to be the special Helper. That cake looked really yummy, too bad you didn't like the tea. Do you get to pick which tea?

We did! The cake in my opinion was good, but Kadence isn't a cake perseon so her review is a bit lopsided! No, I didn't get to pick the tea. I think it was a raspberry flavor, but I'm not a tea drinker. I would have rather had water.

Yay, I'm so excited to see the Aurora doll after hearing all about it when we met! :cool1:

I love how surprised Kadence looks on receiving the bracelet. :woohoo: on her being chosen as a special helper! Mmm the food looks yummy :thumbsup2 Nice to hear Kadence's thoughts on the cake.

She loved every minute of the Tea! I had to lug that doll all over Epcot that day!:lmao:

marDgreen88
10-30-2011, 11:27 AM
Hey there! I'm recently out of lurkdom so I'm on a bit of a posting spree! I've been following along on your TR and it is SO cute! That's literally a dream of mine, to get surprised with a Disney trip! I bet Kadence was out of her mind excited, I know I would have been! The TR is lots of fun so far, I love the views from Kadence and how she said she was worried she'd have to hold her pinky up during the tea party! That was hilarious! Can't wait to read more! :goodvibes

jenseib
10-30-2011, 09:49 PM
I love the Princess party. My, it looks like so much fun. I do hope we do this some year. Claire is just growing up too fast.
The picture of her finding the bracelet is so funny. And how awesome she was picked as the special helper.

The Senior pictures are AWESOME.. Now I know you told me before, but what do you use for editing. I loved that cubed one you did of Sam for her pictures and then the black white scratchy one is so cool you did for this girl. I am editing pictures of Paige and her BF and I would like to do a few different things than the same old same old that I only know how to do.

Caretames1
10-30-2011, 10:19 PM
Hey there! I'm recently out of lurkdom so I'm on a bit of a posting spree! I've been following along on your TR and it is SO cute! That's literally a dream of mine, to get surprised with a Disney trip! I bet Kadence was out of her mind excited, I know I would have been! The TR is lots of fun so far, I love the views from Kadence and how she said she was worried she'd have to hold her pinky up during the tea party! That was hilarious! Can't wait to read more! :goodvibes

Welcome!:wave2: Glad yo see you're out of hiding!:lmao: I've always wanted to do a surprise Disney trip, and it all just fell together in the right way.Thanks:goodvibes, I'm glad your enjoying reading along.
Kadence is having way too much fun with her views. Once I get her photos developed, I may do a mini TR just with her 24 pics and her words.

I love the Princess party. My, it looks like so much fun. I do hope we do this some year. Claire is just growing up too fast.
The picture of her finding the bracelet is so funny. And how awesome she was picked as the special helper..
It really was awesome, and it's not done yet! I really hope you can do it soon....Nov:rolleyes1
She thinks the bracelet is just too special to wear! I love that she was asked, made it worth a million dollars to me.

The Senior pictures are AWESOME.. Now I know you told me before, but what do you use for editing. I loved that cubed one you did of Sam for her pictures and then the black white scratchy one is so cool you did for this girl. I am editing pictures of Paige and her BF and I would like to do a few different things than the same old same old that I only know how to do.

Thanks:goodvibes, I pulled every bit a knowledge I had into those pics, I'm glad I really took my time taking them.

I use Photoscape. It's a free download, and it's very easy to use. It's got some really great features to play with. If you get it, I'll let you know which tabs have all the fun stuff to play with! I can even put those funny glasses with mustaches on people!:rotfl2:

jenseib
10-30-2011, 10:29 PM
Ok, I downloaded it and it's really confusing to me..right now. So different than photoshop. But I would love to try a cube and a b&w one like you did that looks scratchy So cool. :thumbsup2

Caretames1
10-30-2011, 10:33 PM
Ok, I downloaded it and it's really confusing to me..right now. So different than photoshop. But I would love to try a cube and a b&w one like you did that looks scratchy So cool. :thumbsup2

Ok, if you click on "frame" you get all the differnet kinds of frames and you can adjust the thickness of the frame.
If you resize your photo smaller, the frames get wider or thicker as well.

For the cube effect, click on the "filter" arrow. At almost the bottom of the pop up, it say make a box. click that and you can choose to make a box on any side of photos.

Caretames1
10-30-2011, 10:40 PM
Just want to wish everyone a Happy Halloween!

http://www.picgifs.com/disney-graphics/disney-graphics/disney-halloween/disney-graphics-disney-halloween-505281.jpg (http://www.picgifs.com/disney-graphics/)http://www.picgifs.com/disney-graphics/disney-graphics/disney-halloween/disney-graphics-disney-halloween-646743.gif (http://www.picgifs.com/disney-graphics/)

jenseib
10-30-2011, 10:51 PM
Ok, if you click on "frame" you get all the differnet kinds of frames and you can adjust the thickness of the frame.
If you resize your photo smaller, the frames get wider or thicker as well.

For the cube effect, click on the "filter" arrow. At almost the bottom of the pop up, it say make a box. click that and you can choose to make a box on any side of photos.

Awesome...just did a cube. So how did you do the scratch effect then..is that a frame?

jenseib
10-30-2011, 11:11 PM
Awesome...found it. It's antique photoing..I think mumber 5. LOL Gonna play some more now

Caretames1
10-30-2011, 11:17 PM
Awesome...just did a cube. So how did you do the scratch effect then..is that a frame?

Awesome...found it. It's antique photoing..I think mumber 5. LOL Gonna play some more now

Sorry, I was trying to post a photo on a forum and my photobucket froze and my laptop froze:headache:

Glad you found it! I love playing with it! One of my fav things is clone stamp. You'd never know the crane was in some of my photos, but it's gone now!:thumbsup2

Also, if you click on "object" and then on the little mountain pic thing, more little thingys pop up to play with!

jenseib
10-31-2011, 09:42 AM
Sorry, I was trying to post a photo on a forum and my photobucket froze and my laptop froze:headache:

Glad you found it! I love playing with it! One of my fav things is clone stamp. You'd never know the crane was in some of my photos, but it's gone now!:thumbsup2

Also, if you click on "object" and then on the little mountain pic thing, more little thingys pop up to play with!

awesome..Thanks. I played with a few things this morning. The thing must take a lot out of the computer though, as it is very slow...but I know my computer is about to die too. But it is stil lfun to try a few new things. And it is kind of easy to get around in it.

Caretames1
10-31-2011, 10:17 AM
awesome..Thanks. I played with a few things this morning. The thing must take a lot out of the computer though, as it is very slow...but I know my computer is about to die too. But it is stil lfun to try a few new things. And it is kind of easy to get around in it.

It's probably your computer, on my laptop it moves along prettty quickly. I know on our desk top , which is one file away from a complete melt down:lmao:, it runs slow.
Glad you like it. :thumbsup2

mickeystoontown
10-31-2011, 10:23 AM
You did a fantastic job on the Senior pictures! Your love for photography may just turn out to be a great little side job. :thumbsup2

I think my favorite picture of the tea was the one when Kadence found the bracelet. It captured her surprise so well.

petals
10-31-2011, 10:49 AM
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc125/petalsdance/Disney-Happy-Halloween-disney-8680852-547-388.gif

marDgreen88
10-31-2011, 10:56 AM
Welcome!:wave2: Glad yo see you're out of hiding!:lmao: I've always wanted to do a surprise Disney trip, and it all just fell together in the right way.Thanks:goodvibes, I'm glad your enjoying reading along.
Kadence is having way too much fun with her views. Once I get her photos developed, I may do a mini TR just with her 24 pics and her words.

Thanks! Glad to be here! That's so awesome, I would LOVE to do that for my kids someday. Hopefully they'll be Disney fanatics too.
A mini TR would be so much fun! That sounds like an awesome idea.

Caretames1
10-31-2011, 08:43 PM
You did a fantastic job on the Senior pictures! Your love for photography may just turn out to be a great little side job. :thumbsup2

I think my favorite picture of the tea was the one when Kadence found the bracelet. It captured her surprise so well.
Thank you:goodvibes It's something I think about once in a while. She does have great reactions! She's one of those kids who get reall excited opening Christmas presents:thumbsup2

Thanks! Glad to be here! That's so awesome, I would LOVE to do that for my kids someday. Hopefully they'll be Disney fanatics too.
A mini TR would be so much fun! That sounds like an awesome idea.
:goodvibes Fanatics is a great word to use when talking Disney!
I talked her into it! I'll put it at the end of my TR!

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc125/petalsdance/Disney-Happy-Halloween-disney-8680852-547-388.gif

marDgreen88
11-01-2011, 09:19 AM
:goodvibes Fanatics is a great word to use when talking Disney!
I talked her into it! I'll put it at the end of my TR!

That's awesome! I bet it'll be so cute. Looking forward to your next post!

Caretames1
11-01-2011, 08:47 PM
That's awesome! I bet it'll be so cute. Looking forward to your next post!

I'm getting the pics develped this weekend, it was a film camera, so this should be fun to see. I can't wait to show everyone the pics I took of her taking pictures......of herself:rotfl2:

Next update hopefully tonight! (crossing my fingers photobucket behaves)

Caretames1
11-01-2011, 09:25 PM
After cake, Rose Petal called all the girls came together to do the sign language song,

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00643.jpg

and without them noticing, Princess Aurora snuck in behind the girls.

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00645.jpg

Soon, one girl noticed her

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00646.jpg

they were instructed on how to curtsey.

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00647.jpg

She had all the girls parade around the room with her,

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00648.jpg

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00649.jpg

and when they all gathered in the center again, she and Kadence had a moment.

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00653.jpg

They all returned to their seats to wait for Aurora to visit with each one of the tables. One of the CM’s came around and offered to take a picture with my camera of us

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00656.jpg

Kadence waiting patiently

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00658.jpg

Kadence waiting a little less patiently

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00660.jpg

Finally her turn! Kadence was given a pink rose.

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00661.jpg

They chatted quite a bit and Aurora was pleased she had a special page to sign as well

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00662.jpg

cont next post...

Caretames1
11-01-2011, 09:39 PM
Pretty Princesses!

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00665.jpg

A final hug

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00666.jpg

Mmmm, this flower smells lovely!

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00669.jpg

This is where Kadence looked at me and said “I like this!” She had the happiest smile on her face, I’m so happy I did this with her. I know she’s growing up way too fast, and this will be something special for me to remember and well as for her.

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00670.jpg

Soon it was time for the Princess top say goodbye, and Rose Petal thanked the girls for a wonderful time.

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00672.jpg

A final hug and thank-you for being the special helper

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00674.jpg

Soon it was time to parade around the lobby of the GF

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00675.jpg

A quick photo from the Photopass

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/Photo0023FourBySix.jpg

And into the store to get your doll named, a certificate for the doll, and a scrapbook page.

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00681.jpg

What did we do after that you ask?..............................

Well shop of course! We told her we would get her an outfit to go with her new doll, and she had a hard time trying to choose which she wanted.

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00683.jpg

She finally picked Jasmine’s outfit.

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00685.jpg

(p.s.- Kadence doesn’t know it, but for Christmas she will be getting the Bell dress and Ariel outfit for her doll from Gramma and us. I have a special elf helping me with that!)

We also got her a new pair of shoes for her. The gold shoes had rubbed her foot raw, and the silly girl didn’t say a world until then because she was having such a good time! As we were checking out, Kadence asked if they could cut the string in her new shoes and they did. She replied thank-you and they told her to wait for a moment. That there was a phone call for her.
As she listened, it was Goofy wishing her a happy birthday!

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00688.jpg

This was more pixie dust than I ever imagined!!

Views from Kadence:

ME: So, what was your favorite part of the Tea Party?

Kadence: All of it! Well, not the cake or the turkey sandwich.

ME: Were you surprised when Sleeping Beauty came out?

Kadence: She wanted to surprise us! She said she like my gown!

ME: What did you name your doll?

Kadence: Princess Rose, because of Rose Petal. Thanks for the Jasmine outfit, I wish I had Belle too.

ME: You'll have to keep wishing!

Kadence: I wish for a lot!

jenseib
11-01-2011, 10:10 PM
I am so jealous! What a wonderful party!!! I love the doll and her new outfit too. I bet she was just in heaven the whole time...and I bet you were too!

IheartDDuck
11-01-2011, 11:36 PM
You're right, that's such a great experience and memory for you to have. I would have loved to do something like that with my mom.

shan23877
11-02-2011, 12:41 AM
The tea party sounds great. Wonderful memories for the two of you!

So cute that there was a phone call for Kadence! I love pixie dust!

wdwgirl03
11-02-2011, 08:17 AM
Aww, cute pictures from the tea party! And how fun she'll be getting some more Disney gifts for Christmas-gotta love that!

ZehnJahren
11-02-2011, 09:43 AM
Aw, those tea party pictures are wonderful! So many good ones! My favorites are the look on her face when she finds the bracelet (haha!!) and when she was waiting not-so-patiently for Aurora.

That tea looks like a lot of fun. I was far too jaded of a child to have enjoyed it (I probably would have been like "where's Aurora, we're paying for Aurora, we're not going to get any time with Aurora" the whole time), but it looks so lovely and like such a great surprise for your daughter!

Also, it's funny that she would like the Belle dress too. Maybe she should wish upon a star.... :wizard:

TanzUnited99
11-02-2011, 02:09 PM
Aaw what a sweet update :cutie: I love the moment Kadence had with Aurora as well as the pic of the two of you! :thumbsup2

It will definitely be an experience for Kadence to remember. Yay on her getting the Jasmine outfit and a phone call from Goofy. Lol I love her comments of wanting the Belle outfit. She won't have long to wait for that wish to come true :laughing:

petals
11-02-2011, 07:28 PM
Aw I love the tea party pics and Kadence could so be sleeping beauty when she gets older!

mom2rtk
11-02-2011, 07:39 PM
Well, I'm feeling a little "elf-y" today.......... :rolleyes1 so I come over here and see I missed the updates!

Great photos with Aurora. I love Kadence's gown. I've always loved the ones with gold trim.

I felt like I was right back there at the Tea Party and am so sad that I'll never do it again. :sad: You know.... we pushed the envelope last year so we're definitely done. :sad:

Has Kadence ever done the Alice Tea Party? Katie loved that one, but we're done there too. She had tons of fun there.

Tell Kadence next time she goes she should bring her cake home for me. It was AWESOME!

hardingk
11-03-2011, 01:06 AM
Awesome update!
How old do you think someone should be to really enjoy it? Wondering if K would enjoy,it or if she is still too young.

The cake looked awesome! And the Photopass picture was amazing!

Caretames1
11-03-2011, 07:54 AM
I am so jealous! What a wonderful party!!! I love the doll and her new outfit too. I bet she was just in heaven the whole time...and I bet you were too!

It was wonderful:cloud9: She loved it, but you know, (here comes the corny) I just sat there and watched enjoying herself and I felt so happy that she was happy. I'm just thrilled more now that we did it.

You're right, that's such a great experience and memory for you to have. I would have loved to do something like that with my mom.
I feel like it was a true Mom & Daughter experience. :lovestruc

The tea party sounds great. Wonderful memories for the two of you!

So cute that there was a phone call for Kadence! I love pixie dust!
I love that she loved it! The phone call was the cherry on top! She wishes they'd call her at home!

Aww, cute pictures from the tea party! And how fun she'll be getting some more Disney gifts for Christmas-gotta love that!
thanks, I can't wait for her to open those:woohoo:

Aw, those tea party pictures are wonderful! So many good ones! My favorites are the look on her face when she finds the bracelet (haha!!) and when she was waiting not-so-patiently for Aurora.

That tea looks like a lot of fun. I was far too jaded of a child to have enjoyed it (I probably would have been like "where's Aurora, we're paying for Aurora, we're not going to get any time with Aurora" the whole time), but it looks so lovely and like such a great surprise for your daughter!

Also, it's funny that she would like the Belle dress too. Maybe she should wish upon a star.... :wizard:

Thanks, I wish they came clearer, photobucket really distorted them in resizing.
:rotfl2:I wouldn't have wanted to do it as a child, I was too cool for school!
I told her to wish, it can't hurt! and Santa isn't getting credit for this!

Aaw what a sweet update :cutie: I love the moment Kadence had with Aurora as well as the pic of the two of you! :thumbsup2

It will definitely be an experience for Kadence to remember. Yay on her getting the Jasmine outfit and a phone call from Goofy. Lol I love her comments of wanting the Belle outfit. She won't have long to wait for that wish to come true :laughing:

Thanks,:goodvibes I usually hate my pic taken, but that one turned out ok!
Christmas is only 54 days away:scared1:

Aw I love the tea party pics and Kadence could so be sleeping beauty when she gets older!
She did say she wants to work at Disney when she grows up!

Well, I'm feeling a little "elf-y" today.......... :rolleyes1 so I come over here and see I missed the updates! ! :lmao: I'll send you some pointy ears!

Great photos with Aurora. I love Kadence's gown. I've always loved the ones with gold trim.!
Thanks, I just wish they weren;t so fuzzy. Photo bucket really distorted them:sad2:
She loves her gown, Halloween she wore it, and she acted just like regal princess:

I felt like I was right back there at the Tea Party and am so sad that I'll never do it again. :sad: You know.... we pushed the envelope last year so we're definitely done. :sad:!
Aww, don't be sad, you do such nice things with Katie. She'll have the best memories of everything!

Has Kadence ever done the Alice Tea Party? Katie loved that one, but we're done there too. She had tons of fun there.!
No, but it's been a thought since I seen it in your TR. She'd feel pretty important to be sans parents! May have to start looking for Alice dress!

Tell Kadence next time she goes she should bring her cake home for me. It was AWESOME!
Deal! I liked it, but she's a weird kid. She's not a cake eater. Ice cream is a different story!

Awesome update!
How old do you think someone should be to really enjoy it? Wondering if K would enjoy,it or if she is still too young.

The cake looked awesome! And the Photopass picture was amazing!
I think 4-5 would be great, Kadence was still good, but in 1 or 2 more years :confused3
Photopass was very cute, she does photo well! Me.....:eek:

marDgreen88
11-03-2011, 10:03 AM
Aw, the tea party looked so cute. That little doll reminded me a lot of the American Girl dolls I had (have), how cute!
Princess Rose is a great name for the doll, especially since that was Aurora's other name in the movie. Wow, she has a lot of names... Aurora, Rose, Sleeping Beauty... haha it's just too much. :rotfl:
Aw! Cast members can be so nice. They probably saw that Kadence was polite and decided to reward her. Very cute. :goodvibes

WDWRids
11-03-2011, 04:23 PM
What an amazing tea party and Mother/Daughter experience!!! Warms my heart!! Disney does such a great job at doing special intimate events like this that really create those lasting memories. She will be so excited come Christmas!! Luving the TR!

mickeystoontown
11-03-2011, 04:49 PM
What a great time you two had at the tea party. I am sure that Kadence will remember it for always and forever. I have to tell you that I believe my favorite pictures are the ones of the two of you together and the one of Kadence waiting not so patiently. Too cute!

I bet Kadence will squeal when she sees the two outfit at Christmas time. I know I would if I were a little girl.

Caretames1
11-03-2011, 08:32 PM
Aw, the tea party looked so cute. That little doll reminded me a lot of the American Girl dolls I had (have), how cute!
Princess Rose is a great name for the doll, especially since that was Aurora's other name in the movie. Wow, she has a lot of names... Aurora, Rose, Sleeping Beauty... haha it's just too much. :rotfl:
Aw! Cast members can be so nice. They probably saw that Kadence was polite and decided to reward her. Very cute. :goodvibes

The doll is the same size as an American girl doll. She has been asked if it was an American girl.
Kadence was so enamored with Rose Petal, so thats why she name her doll after her.:lovestruc
Kadence usually is very polite, during trick or treating she told on someone who wasn't saying thank-you to people whi gave candy!:sad2:

What an amazing tea party and Mother/Daughter experience!!! Warms my heart!! Disney does such a great job at doing special intimate events like this that really create those lasting memories. She will be so excited come Christmas!! Luving the TR!
I loved being with her during it. Disney for sure has got it! I can't wait for her to open them!

What a great time you two had at the tea party. I am sure that Kadence will remember it for always and forever. I have to tell you that I believe my favorite pictures are the ones of the two of you together and the one of Kadence waiting not so patiently. Too cute!

I bet Kadence will squeal when she sees the two outfit at Christmas time. I know I would if I were a little girl.

Thanks:goodvibes I hate my picture taken most of the time, but I do think this is one I'll treasure:lovestruc
I love her "bored" one too, she just wanted to meet Sleeping Beauty.
I can't wait to hear how she decides the dresses got here!:rotfl2:

cindianne320
11-03-2011, 09:44 PM
How wonderful! Was your DH able to be in there the whole time?

Caretames1
11-04-2011, 06:37 PM
How wonderful! Was your DH able to be in there the whole time?

No, Dh sat in the lobby for the whole time:guilty: If you look close, you'll see him background of the pics. He wishes he had come along! We would have made him "pinky it up"!:lmao:

marDgreen88
11-05-2011, 11:13 AM
The doll is the same size as an American girl doll. She has been asked if it was an American girl.
Kadence was so enamored with Rose Petal, so thats why she name her doll after her.:lovestruc
Kadence usually is very polite, during trick or treating she told on someone who wasn't saying thank-you to people whi gave candy!:sad2:

:rotfl2: Oh my goodness. This girl cracks me up!

Caretames1
11-06-2011, 05:43 PM
:rotfl2: Oh my goodness. This girl cracks me up!

She does come up with the darnest things sometimes.

Caretames1
11-06-2011, 06:22 PM
After changing out of her gown, and of course a few more photos,

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00689.jpg

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00692.jpg

we got on the monorail to go to the park of the day, Epcot!

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00699.jpg

Views from along the way.

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00696.jpg

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00697.jpg

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00698.jpg

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00700.jpg

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00702.jpg

YAY, we’re here!

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC05940.jpg

A quick stop for PhotoPass

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/Photo0029FourBySix.jpg

cont next post...

Caretames1
11-06-2011, 06:22 PM
Off to the Land! There were fastpasses to get, for Soarin`. And John wanted a snack since he didn’t get lunch as he waited in the lobby at GF for us to be done with the tea. I don’t remember what he had, but then we headed over to the Seas.

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC05943.jpg

Posing with Nemo

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC05941.jpg

Dory

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC05942.jpg

And the Mine, Mine, Mine, gulls.

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC05944.jpg

On the way into Nemo

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC05945.jpg

Finally I got the picture it took 3 trips to get! In the past, she was too scared to get in Bruce's mouth!

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC05946.jpg

After Nemo, we visited with Crush and then we wandered around checking out Mouse Gears. It started to rain, so we headed back to the Land and rode Living with the land and watched the Lion King movie.
Soon, it was time for our Soarin fastpasses!

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00704.jpg

Kadence running ahead…

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00706.jpg

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/Carey_Kussmann-Andersen/Our%20Sept%202011%20Disney%20Trip/DSC00712.jpg

John sat this out, as he gets motion sick and hates to take any meds cuz they make him too drowsy.

Kadence loves Soarin and was happy that we got the do it before we had to leave Epcot for our 5:05 dinner ADR at the Whispering Canyon Café in the Wilderness Lodge. She wanted to do Test Track, but the wait times were too long.

Views from Kadence:

ME: What form of Disney transportation is your favorite?

Kadence: The boats from Port Orleans (POR)then the Monorail. I got a sticker from the monorail guy!

ME: What is your favorite things about Epcot?

Kadence: I love Soarin, Test Track and Crush. We couldn't do do Test Track, I was mad but didn't let you know it.

ME: Sorry, the wait times were crazy long and we had dinner resservations.

Kadence: We could have rode it if you wouldn't take so many pictures all the time.

Disneyfreak508
11-06-2011, 06:30 PM
ME: What is your favorite things about Epcot?

Kadence: I love Soarin, Test Track and Crush. We couldn't do do Test Track, I was mad but didn't let you know it.

ME: Sorry, the wait times were crazy long and we had dinner resservations.

Kadence: We could have rode it if you wouldn't take so many pictures all the time.

I can picture my future child telling me that. :rotfl2: It's such a Dis thing.

Sounds like you had a lovely morning at Epcot! I love Kadence's dress! Super cute! :goodvibes

jenseib
11-06-2011, 06:34 PM
If you didn't take so many pictures...we would be sad though! :goodvibes

Claire loves Kadence's white dress. Where did you get it. We had to sit a few minutes here and let her admire it before I could read more. :rotfl:

Caretames1
11-06-2011, 06:39 PM
I can picture my future child telling me that. :rotfl2: It's such a Dis thing.

Sounds like you had a lovely morning at Epcot! I love Kadence's dress! Super cute! :goodvibes

I'm raising her to be a proper DIS'er!:lmao: She even takes pics of her food!

I just wish we would have had more time there.

If you didn't take so many pictures...we would be sad though! :goodvibes

Claire loves Kadence's white dress. Where did you get it. We had to sit a few minutes here and let her admire it before I could read more. :rotfl:

Like my picture taking interfered with her day!:confused3 LOL, She was asking to pose around things so it must be her fault too!

I got her white dress at The Childrens Place earlier in the year. It has eyelet lace around the waist that matches the sandals she had on. I got lucky with a 30% off and and extra 10 with an online coupon! I do really love Childrens Place and Justice for her clothes, soooo cute.

mickeystoontown
11-06-2011, 07:22 PM
Kadence looks so sweet in her white dress and sunglasses and posing for your pictures. But, if you wouldn't have taken so many, you could have done more. :rotfl:

petals
11-06-2011, 07:53 PM
She did say she wants to work at Disney when she grows up!

There ya go there. Future Sleeping Beauty! :thumbsup2

Love it! :rotfl: But no you must take as many pictures as your camera will hold when it comes to disney! :goodvibes

wdwgirl03
11-06-2011, 11:02 PM
Kadence: We could have rode it if you wouldn't take so many pictures all the time.:rotfl2:[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

:rotfl: HA, that's pretty funny. Atleast she got to enjoy Soarin.

shan23877
11-07-2011, 02:48 AM
Well, for what it's worth, I think you should continue to take lots of pictures. :lmao:
The ones you got from the monorail are gorgeous. Do you use a DSLR? I'm considering a new camera, and using the DIS as part of my research if you don't mind sharing. :upsidedow

marDgreen88
11-07-2011, 09:29 AM
CUTE dress Kadence! :thumbsup2
Aw, it looks like the castle had the crane up working on the Christmas lights... was it up the whole time yall were there?
EPCOT, ahh, I love it. It's too bad yall didn't get to spend as much time there as you wanted to! I'm also sorry your husband can't enjoy Soarin'! That's sad! :( I get really motion sick too, so I know how he feels, but for some miraculous reason it doesn't happen to me on Soarin'! :cool1:
I hope yall enjoyed your dinner at WCC! I've never been there but have heard such good things about it. Looking forward to the next update!

TanzUnited99
11-07-2011, 12:19 PM
Great Epcot pics and I love Kadence's white dress :thumbsup2

Yay on her finally getting into Bruce's mouth - hope she didn't find it too scary! Also :rotfl2: at Kadence's comment of being able to ride Test Track if you hadn't taken so many pictures.

Caretames1
11-07-2011, 05:46 PM
:rotfl: HA, that's pretty funny. Atleast she got to enjoy Soarin.

She's a funny one. She was so excited to be on soarin that she was really swinging her legs, I had to tell her to stop!

Well, for what it's worth, I think you should continue to take lots of pictures. :lmao:
The ones you got from the monorail are gorgeous. Do you use a DSLR? I'm considering a new camera, and using the DIS as part of my research if you don't mind sharing. :upsidedow

Thanks:goodvibes I love to take pictures and Yes, I do use a DSLR. I have a Sony a100. It does a good job for me. You should check out the Photography thread here. Lots O info!

CUTE dress Kadence! :thumbsup2
Aw, it looks like the castle had the crane up working on the Christmas lights... was it up the whole time yall were there?
EPCOT, ahh, I love it. It's too bad yall didn't get to spend as much time there as you wanted to! I'm also sorry your husband can't enjoy Soarin'! That's sad! :( I get really motion sick too, so I know how he feels, but for some miraculous reason it doesn't happen to me on Soarin'! :cool1:
I hope yall enjoyed your dinner at WCC! I've never been there but have heard such good things about it. Looking forward to the next update!

They did have it up during the day, but during the MNSSHP it was down. On my photos from out MK day, I just edited out the crane.
I get motion sick too, but I take the meds so I can ride the rides.
WWC is my next update, and it was a hit!

Great Epcot pics and I love Kadence's white dress :thumbsup2

Yay on her finally getting into Bruce's mouth - hope she didn't find it too scary! Also :rotfl2: at Kadence's comment of being able to ride Test Track if you hadn't taken so many pictures.

Thanks:goodvibes I'm not usually a see it a buy kind of shopper, but when I seen that dress I knew that she'd look so cute in it and it would be perfect for Disney!

She did kind pf bulk at the shark pic, but John's behind her ducking down so she's alone in the shot. I have another with him & her!

Caretames1
11-07-2011, 05:50 PM
Kadence looks so sweet in her white dress and sunglasses and posing for your pictures. But, if you wouldn't have taken so many, you could have done more. :rotfl:

Aww, thank you:goodvibes She looks sweet and all, but there are somedays!:scared1:
She took photos too with her camera, I didn't complain then! :lmao:

There ya go there. Future Sleeping Beauty! :thumbsup2

Love it! :rotfl: But no you must take as many pictures as your camera will hold when it comes to disney! :goodvibes

She says that Sleeping Beauty would be the princess of choice for her.

I take many, many pics everywhere I go. Gotta make sure I got the good one!:thumbsup2

Cin
11-07-2011, 05:58 PM
I would never have been able to keep it secret. What a wonderful wonderful surprise! I sure wish someone would wake me up for a super secret trip to WDW at 0330 or any other time for that matter.

petals
11-07-2011, 06:11 PM
She says that Sleeping Beauty would be the princess of choice for her.

I take many, many pics everywhere I go. Gotta make sure I got the good one!:thumbsup2

I love it on both counts! :thumbsup2

Caretames1
11-08-2011, 10:25 AM
I would never have been able to keep it secret. What a wonderful wonderful surprise! I sure wish someone would wake me up for a super secret trip to WDW at 0330 or any other time for that matter.

It was hard to keep it for so long, but I was so happy we did. DH almost blew a couple times, but thank goodness she only half listens to us:lmao:

I'd get up at anytime to go to Disney!

I love it on both counts! :thumbsup2

:thumbsup2

Tinkerbellcrafter
11-08-2011, 05:49 PM
Oh that is too funny...it is all your fault, mom...too many pictures. My dd 11 now just rolls her eyes at me and says " really???"

Great pictures! Her white dress and sandals are so pretty.

PirateKate
11-11-2011, 09:49 PM
That Tea Party looks like so much fun for a little girl! I wish I had a little girl to take to it...maybe I could borrow my niece for an afternoon. Kadence looks like she's having so much fun and her princess dress looks really pretty. :goodvibes

rndmr2
11-11-2011, 10:36 PM
Great update. I love that white dress too! I had to LOL at the comment about your picture taking! A lot of us are guilty of that ;)

Caretames1
11-12-2011, 08:35 PM
Oh that is too funny...it is all your fault, mom...too many pictures. My dd 11 now just rolls her eyes at me and says " really???"

Great pictures! Her white dress and sandals are so pretty.

LOL, it's my fault for a lot of things! My older DD does roll her eyes at me, she runs from me too!
Thanks:goodvibes I love the dress and sandles, the second I saw them I had to have them!

That Tea Party looks like so much fun for a little girl! I wish I had a little girl to take to it...maybe I could borrow my niece for an afternoon. Kadence looks like she's having so much fun and her princess dress looks really pretty. :goodvibes

It was! You could borrow us:thumbsup2 She had so much fun, it made me happy to see.

Great update. I love that white dress too! I had to LOL at the comment about your picture taking! A lot of us are guilty of that ;)

I just hope she fits the dress next year! It's just too cute to only get a few months out of! I take so many pics, I don't think I'll ever get them all developed!

Caretames1
11-12-2011, 08:44 PM
Hi All! Sorry for the lack of updates this week, I've been beyond busy here. Wed was my Birthday, and we had a blizzard:scared1:
The power went out at work and schools were called at 1:30. The next day I got to school the power was still out and we lost a heck of a lot of food:sad2:

Then Kadence had a Bowling B-day party with 10 of her friends from school at 3:30 to 5:30 ( CRAZINESS X 10) after that I drove and hour and a half to meet my sister from Illinois so she could give me 2 of her kiddos ages 3 & 5 to keep until Monday as she had a wedding to stand in, in Florida. I finally got home at 9:30pm and tried to get the kids to sleep (ugh, they had long naps from thier 4 hour car ride earlier:sad2:

I worked Friday, then cleaned house all day today as we are having a family party for Kadence on Sunday after noon. I'm so tired and still have food to perpare and kids to corral. I need a nap:rotfl2:

Kadence will be 8 on Monday, I don't know where the time is going. I promise an update on Tuesday, after all the craziness has gone.! And maybe a b-day pic or 2 as well! Have a Great weekend everyone!

TanzUnited99
11-13-2011, 05:04 PM
:bday: Hope you had a great day!!! party: :cake:

Also an early :bday: to Kadence - hope she has a great time!! Look forward to the next update.

Caretames1
11-15-2011, 10:34 AM
:bday: Hope you had a great day!!! party: :cake:

Also an early :bday: to Kadence - hope she has a great time!! Look forward to the next update.

Thank-You!

Well, our days, as blessed as we are, didn't go as well as I would have liked. We had an heavy snowstorm on my b-day and lost power at work and surrounding towns for 2 days.

Kadence had a wonderful b-day weekend and was spoiled greatly by one and all. Monday was her actual b-day and on the way to take out to a special dinner I hit a deer and my poor truck is looking pretty sad:guilty:We are all fine, so thats wonderful ,but still a bummer.

After I run to get estimates this after noon, I'll try to get my promised update up!

mickeystoontown
11-15-2011, 10:46 AM
Happy belated birthday to both you and to Kadence! I saw your post on Facebook about your little "run-in". :eek:

petals
11-15-2011, 12:49 PM
Happy Birthday to you both :) :cheer2: