PDA

View Full Version : November Dining Reservations

bribri330
09-30-2011, 01:12 PM
Can someone please give me a recommendation for November. We are one the dining plan and we are 13... :( very hard to get a good ADR's since we booked this trip at the last minute...boo hoo. We cannot find any character dining which stinks...but i am trying to at least do some fun dinners...anyone have any suggestions?

this is what i have so far....

november 17 - whispering canyon
november 18 - akerhaus
november 19 - nothing yet....was hoping for ohana but no avail...ugh can just scream or cry! ;)
november 20 - captains grille
november 21 - hollywood and vine.

thanks everyone...always appreciate your feedback...:thumbsup2

PixieDustFanatic
09-30-2011, 02:48 PM
How about Hoop de Doo or Biergarten ? I think both would be fun with a big group!

Hook326
09-30-2011, 09:15 PM
H&V has a lunch opening on the 21st for 13 people which is a character meal if you think your party will enjoy that! Also Akershus is a character meal so you'd have two! Have you thought about splitting the party into smaller groups and trying to get close adr times? You would have to book under two different emails. Also, subscribe to the November cancellation thread, you never know what will pop up that you can snag! Good luck and have fun! We'll be there the week after you :cool1:

bribri330
10-03-2011, 09:00 AM
thank you for your responses...never thought about putting into smaller groups....maybe that will help me! ;)