PDA

View Full Version : Need help...

CruiseBoundnKY
09-30-2011, 10:30 AM
Hey guys and gals!

I just have a couple of quick questions and confirmations to make.

#1 When you check in your resort for a 7 night stay, you can start using all credits immediately. I'm thinking this is true, but I just want to make sure.

#2 My window opens Monday morning. I am making ressies for 15 people. So I set my alarm for 5:45 and be setting at my PC by 6:00? Or I wait and call at 7:00?

#3 We are a group of 15, do I need to "pre-think" how many of our choices can actually accomodate a table of that size or go on and divide us up into acceptable situations? Like a table for 6 and one for 9 or the many other combinations and wouldn't this be better done on the phone than online?

#4 Our credits expire the day after we check out at midnight?

Thanks so much!!!

Pakey
09-30-2011, 11:00 AM
I think online ADRs can only be done for groups of 14 or less. You may want to check that out ahead of time. If so, you may need to call. We have done a vacation of 17 before but that was before online ADRs so they all had to be done over the phone.

Most places can accommodate large groups; they will do their very best to seat you together.

Yes, you will have access to all of our credits upon checkin and your credits are good until midnight of your checkout day.

goofyintoronto
09-30-2011, 11:02 AM
#1 When you check in your resort for a 7 night stay, you can start using all credits immediately. I'm thinking this is true, but I just want to make sure.>>>yes, true.

#2 My window opens Monday morning. I am making ressies for 15 people. So I set my alarm for 5:45 and be setting at my PC by 6:00? Or I wait and call at 7:00? >>> Normally i say do it online at 6am. However, after reading #3, i would call.

#3 We are a group of 15, do I need to "pre-think" how many of our choices can actually accomodate a table of that size or go on and divide us up into acceptable situations? Like a table for 6 and one for 9 or the many other combinations and wouldn't this be better done on the phone than online? >>>>>have you checked out "grand gatherings"? For a party that size, I would ask about that. In your case, its best to call. The system only allows you to book up to 14 ppl. And sometimes its tricky trying to make 2 different ressies for the same restaurant.

#4 Our credits expire the day after we check out at midnight? >>>correct!

CruiseBoundnKY
09-30-2011, 11:07 AM
Many thanks!!!

Karen

siczlo
09-30-2011, 11:20 AM
Hey guys and gals!

I just have a couple of quick questions and confirmations to make.

#1 When you check in your resort for a 7 night stay, you can start using all credits immediately. I'm thinking this is true, but I just want to make sure.

#2 My window opens Monday morning. I am making ressies for 15 people. So I set my alarm for 5:45 and be setting at my PC by 6:00? Or I wait and call at 7:00?

#3 We are a group of 15, do I need to "pre-think" how many of our choices can actually accomodate a table of that size or go on and divide us up into acceptable situations? Like a table for 6 and one for 9 or the many other combinations and wouldn't this be better done on the phone than online?

#4 Our credits expire the day after we check out at midnight?Thanks so much!!!

I think they expire the day of check-out at midnight....

Missyrose
09-30-2011, 06:41 PM
#1 When you check in your resort for a 7 night stay, you can start using all credits immediately. I'm thinking this is true, but I just want to make sure.>>>yes, true.

#2 My window opens Monday morning. I am making ressies for 15 people. So I set my alarm for 5:45 and be setting at my PC by 6:00? Or I wait and call at 7:00? >>> Normally i say do it online at 6am. However, after reading #3, i would call.

#3 We are a group of 15, do I need to "pre-think" how many of our choices can actually accomodate a table of that size or go on and divide us up into acceptable situations? Like a table for 6 and one for 9 or the many other combinations and wouldn't this be better done on the phone than online? >>>>>have you checked out "grand gatherings"? For a party that size, I would ask about that. In your case, its best to call. The system only allows you to book up to 14 ppl. And sometimes its tricky trying to make 2 different ressies for the same restaurant.

#4 Our credits expire the day after we check out at midnight? >>>correct!

I remember reading that Grand Gatherings were being discontinued in 2012.