PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone upgraded a Dining Plan through USAirways?

mansionmama
09-29-2011, 10:11 AM
We already have a pkg booked through usairwaysvacations in December. Staying at Poly, have free dining. Now my husband is thinking maybe we need to upgrade to Deluxe. I've already talked to Disney Dining on the phone confirming a reservation we already had, and she told me that we would have to pay the upgrade through Usair. Has anyone been able to do this? They usually want to charge $50 for changes. It sure would be nice just to be able to pay the upgrade charge as we check in at the hotel! TIA for your help!

vicki_c
09-29-2011, 12:40 PM
No changes to dining plans can be done less than 72 hours in advance of your arrival (and paid in full at that time). Since you booked using a TA, you will have to do it through US Air.

mansionmama
09-29-2011, 07:01 PM
Thanks for the info. They probably said that on the phone, but my head is spinning with all these plans I'm trying to make and switch around! Think maybe we need to stick with what we've got. I don't really want to spend any extra time sitting down for meals anyway when I could be RIDING something!