PDA

View Full Version : Where to see Scooby???

eric714
09-28-2011, 11:17 AM
Is there a character breakfast with Scooby?

schumigirl
09-28-2011, 01:14 PM
Not a breakfast with Scooby, but you can see Scooby and Shaggy on certain evenings at the 3 hotels.

We have only seen them at RPR, they went between Jake`s Bar and The Islands.

You don`t need reservations and you don`t need to be staying at the hotels to eat there.

The interaction with them is fabulous.

You can call the hotels nearer your trip and find out what nights they are there. They also have Shrek and Fiona and The Simpsons.

Metro West
09-28-2011, 01:26 PM
Moving this thread to the main board.

eric714
09-29-2011, 05:05 AM
Thanks for all your help.

Sorry to Mods for posting in wrong place....

BensDaddy
09-29-2011, 06:01 AM
I'm going to be at Portofino Bay tomorrow night and have made reservations at Trattoria for the Character Dinner. Hoping for Scooby as he is DS's favorite toon!

AnjieNet
09-29-2011, 08:06 AM
Scooby's out and about in the park too. He's one of DD's favorites so I noted from a previous thread that Scooby and Shaggy can be found at Universal in front of a shop next to the Shrek ride right as you come in the Park.

dpndka
09-30-2011, 08:09 AM
Scooby's out and about in the park too. He's one of DD's favorites so I noted from a previous thread that Scooby and Shaggy can be found at Universal in front of a shop next to the Shrek ride right as you come in the Park.

Thanks for this tip. We're going for our first universal trip this fall and DS is super excited about seeing Scooby!

Seeker615
09-30-2011, 12:21 PM
We saw the Mystery Machine on Hollywood Blvd and then a trolley came down with a bunch of characters. It was near the entrance to the park by Hollywood Blvd. Scooby was there as well as a few other characters. They did this several times over the course of the day.