PDA

View Full Version : Help with ADRs

akmr01
09-28-2011, 08:54 AM
Hi All,

Could somebody please help me?

I am from the UK so have booked to stay at AKL 31 march 2012 for 2 weeks. What I am wondering is if I can book ADRs 180 days in advance for 10 days (being a resort guest) or is this just for those who have booked direct with Disney? How would I find my reference number as First Choice (holiday co in UK do not have one for me for disney dining).

If I can't do the above, then please could somebody clarify the following:

1) I can make ADRs 180 days in advance online?
2) At what time online do they become available i.e. we are 5 hours ahead of Florida so can i book from 5:00am as it will be 00:00 midnight in Florida or does the dining reservations open later?

Thanks in advance!

vicki_c
09-28-2011, 10:01 AM
Anyone staying on property - no matter who you booked with - can make their own dining reservations 180 days ahead for 10 consecutive days.

However, you will need your Disney confirmation # whether you call or do it online. If you do not have that, you will have to obtain it from your TA (or you will not be able to use the "+10" perk and would have to make reservations every day for 10 days, or wait until 180 days from the end of your trip and book all then).

The online dining opens at 6 AM eastern time, the telephone line opens at 7 AM.

akmr01
09-28-2011, 10:17 AM
Thank you for your help!

My TA do not have a clue what I'm talking about. I think I'll contact AKL and see if they have it!